Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796223452617261057

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

dta

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

:same:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Boner Zone posted:

imagine a bernie bro who dug a grave for his dog in the pouring rain before going to vote for clinton this evening

thats me lol loving owned

god drat

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Godinster posted:

Maybe the problem isn't the millennials

didn't obama get something like 51% of millennials in 2004? wonder specifically what hillary's numbers will look like, but hillary bad will probably be the answer

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

ty

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

JT Jag posted:

I'm staring down my first ban ever

gonna be great

i toxxed for cruz man. it wasn't that bad

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

potato of destiny posted:

yes, it is the candidate's fault that americans voted for explicit fascism, and furthermore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik&hd=1

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

Americans hated 5% unemployment and modest growth

No they hate minorities.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Guys I think the days of the Clintons are over

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

tinstaach posted:

What the gently caress happens to John Kasich now

Oh gently caress I feel worse now.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Guys, what if Trump is good?

Just asking questions?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
gently caress it, I'm white, let's see how this goes...

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I feel really bad for all the people with pending lawsuits against Trump. I mean that's just not even fair.

And poo poo, the women who he raped. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :negative:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

dta

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
GUYS STOP ARZYING

:suicide:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chair In A Basket posted:

armed insurrection

Yea lace up ur dr martens it's WTO protests 24/7 time rof

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

I don't even know how I'll be able to look at myself in the mirror tomorrow morning knowing that I got owned by Bill Mitchell, Gorilla Cum guy, and the man who spent millions of dollars on a line of Dilbert-themed vegan burritos

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Hahahah

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
I blame Millenials that didn't vote as much as Boomers that did vote.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
ΤΗΙ ΚΑΛΛΙΣΤΗΙ

nopants
May 29, 2004
Nate saw this coming. His hair fell out, and he started binge eating. Poor guy.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
the dnc rigged the gently caress out of the primary and scared off as many challengers as they could because #ItsHerTurn

and now we have president loving donald trump jesus loving christ

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Española es muy bien. Hola! Come está? Me gusta hablar español. Quiero ser una maestra de íngles. Soy trabajador.

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Nov 9, 2016

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Blitz7x posted:

Good in a way

At least the GOP will own the next four years

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Nobody on TV has speculated about timeframes. When the hell is this going to be known, and if not tonight when does Chuck Tudd and Co. go to bed?

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Hypha posted:

Guys, what if Trump is good?

Just asking questions?

This would be the biggest surprise of all

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Blitz7x posted:

Nah she'll be back

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Clipperton posted:

gently caress off, we're building a wall

Can we fill the St Croix with lava?

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
I have NEVER wanted to grab an entire country by the lapels and scream in it's face as badly as I do right now.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

meanolmrcloud posted:

Just lolling forever about the arc of cspam and the apparently incredible wrongness of it, life, everything

in retrospective this was the only way it could end. we all should have known

i assumed he had around a 20% chance of winning but just assumed probability would be on our side. but no we live in a trash universe and we are all going down the toilet

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

tinstaach posted:

What the gently caress happens to John Kasich now

he gets deported along with the Hispanics

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Chris James 2 posted:

Like with the Brexit, this argument really doesn't make sense when you realize even if they get affected, everyone else will suffer far worse

Can someone tell me how cutting corporate taxes is going to bring unskilled labor jobs to an expensive, under qualified workforce with higher real estate and cost of goods than emerging nations?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

Yeah, if she loses she's gone, Bill's gone

Cruz and Kasich and Jeb are gone because Trump will feel even more pissed towards them for being hesitant to get on the train

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Doorknob Slobber posted:

didn't obama get something like 51% of millennials in 2004?

man there are multiple problems with this sentence here

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pick posted:

It was a vote for change or no change. People were scared, they had no hope.so the loving kick themselves in their own nuts

This is probably the most accurate depiction.

I'm kind of hoping Trump doesn't actually want to be president and lets pence run things. Pence is a dick but he's not unstable.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Was it worth it, Hillary? Was it worth risking everything to satisfy your infinite hubris?

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Omarosa posted:

Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.

Omarosa posted:

Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.

Omarosa posted:

Omarosa posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

The impact of this is immense

On top of everything else my 401k is gonna take a poo poo too fuuuucccckkkk thanks Trump Voters

I've been about to make a yoooge investment for the last four months or so but decided to hold onto the cash just in case trump wins and the markets take a poo poo

at least I have one thing to be smug about, my investments gonna be on sale

• Locked thread