Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

babypolis posted:

this entire thing is basically like missing a 99% shot on x-com except instead of the life of corporal superallah obama on the line its the literal fate of the world and now like superallah missing his sure shot and being exposed and being hosed so are we

And there was a 100% chance to hit weapon available, and you didnt take it because you didnt want to waste that leftist rocket

and then that alien takes control of your leader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

I like how berniebros were angry when Hillary said single payer would never ever happen.

Perhaps if the electable candidate had won the nomination.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

chaleski posted:

and threatening to silence dissenters

Oh yeah he is going to go after everyone that he perceives as wronging him. Hopefully only through courts and not through other means.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Godinster posted:

I hope the upside to this is that a real progressive like Warren runs next year and the facade of a first female president isn't lost on a corporate shithead shill.

We can only hope.

Typo posted:

to offer some calm advice guys, American elections were like this in the late 1800s all the time, yet the republic endured. Perhaps the founding fathers were right to fear the rise of demagogues and hence limit the power of the executive.

the power of the executive has been creeping up for decades and it's only been accelerated lately due to congressional obstruction. Trump is inheriting an especially powerful presidency.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Anal Papist posted:

It's okay thread only a few more "republican voters are racist/sexist" posts and hillary will have this in the bag.

sugar free jazz posted:

so ythis is where left leaning people everywhere get extremely involved in local politics and organize to take local elections and retake the congress and senpffffffffffffffffahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Schnorkles posted:

yeah, HRC running ahead of Obama just about everywhere right now, even in the mythical rurals where she's supposed to be getting creamed.

lmbo just skipping through old pages to catch up to now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Oh yeah when the economy craters and we start losing wars there will be pogroms

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

President Donald J. Trump

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015
The only joy I can take in this is telling all the "I want weed to be legal" people who voted third party that it doesn't matter because Pence is gonna bring the hammer down.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Not that it really matters but a friend of mine who volunteers with the AP calling precincts just confirmed that Trump won Maine.

Fyuz
Dec 15, 2004

skipdogg posted:

I recorded it, here's what he said

Thanks for this clearly I missed the main thrust of the quote.

Well done America on voting the guy who looked completely clueless at every debate to be President. I am honestly stunned.

Can't wait to get back to the UK on Saturday...oh wait...

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ryan Leaf threw that touchdown. :sigh:

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

The Keepin it 1600 election night live podcast ended up like a wake for all their parents:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZwYa_t0R8o

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
I hope in Trump's president for life acceptance speech the first thing he will announce is the immediate jailing of hrc for her crimes for loving over the country and the world

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Merge this thread into the trump thread.

We must keep this... For history.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

slave to my cravings posted:

those 5 macedonian teens better feel real ashamed of themselves
Eh, they're enjoying rolling in rubles too much to worry.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

I think the swing factor was the Obamacare premiums, not the Comey thing. For some reason Democrats have to answer for Policy failures and Republicans don't.

This is FAR FAR underestimated and every time it's brought up people just hand wave it away or try to tell some positive Obamacare human interest story as if that negates the immediate financial reality for millions of people.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Relentlessboredomm posted:

She better not. Neo-liberalism needs to die.

All hail Warren and Bernie as the new heads of the Democratic party.

those heads are going to be on pikes

dta

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

Yup, people saw their monthly premiums with a 5k deductible go from $200 a month to $300 a month and voted accordingly

lol well premiums go to 0 when u dont have insurance cuz ur dead so silver linings

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

This times a thousand

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
People are going to call him Mr President

And he's going to smile every time

And he's going to get a major erection each time

And oh god the state of the union addresses and the correspondence dinners and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Squalid posted:

hey at least you'll be able to die blazed out of your mind on legal weed.

That will totally be a thing with the Republicans in control of all 3 branches of government. For sure.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Brannock posted:

you elected donald trump

you are attacking a meaningless strawman instead of facing up to the fact that america is seriously hosed up

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

How did your smugness and epic abuela memes treat you, dear posters

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TECHTM5clpw&hd=1

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Decius posted:

Decades of progessive development can be removed in a very short time. We often forget that because, we live in a time and society that moved torwards progress for decades. Too few remember Nixon (and too many see him in rosy glasses) and the regression he brought, but holy gently caress, what Trump and his Trumpenstaffel will unleash will make him really look like a leftist progressive.

We've been dealing with the fallout from how much Reagan regressed things for almost 30 years, I don't know how many decades trying to recover from Trump will take

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
well let's move away from the things ruined forever and find silver linings to this whole "actual rapist narcissist elected to major office"

whoa actual wave of nausea when i wrote that. cool.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Blue dogs are gonna come back for the trump votes at the midterms.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:barf:
https://twitter.com/pzf/status/796237060004859904

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

fknlo posted:

That will totally be a thing with the Republicans in control of all 3 branches of government. For sure.

gently caress

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Brannock posted:

rigs entire primary and threatens multiple challengers to not run against her

"extremely talented"

Brannock posted:

This idiot has posted for years on this forum as a gap-mouthed gormless sponge and is now Utterly Shocked at their incredibly corrupt candidate losing

Lol you gullible shithead. Do you really think she won the primary on fraud?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

those heads are going to be on pikes

dta

Stop loving posting this image!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Minrad posted:

weird I clicked thread & expected the inevitably of hillary's victory to still be trumpeted, as it has been for the past few months

It's Her Turn.

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013

Typo posted:

to offer some calm advice guys, American elections were like this in the late 1800s all the time, yet the republic endured. Perhaps the founding fathers were right to fear the rise of demagogues and hence limit the power of the executive.

They probably were right. But guess what branch of government has had it's power expanded over the past two presidency's. :suicide:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Boner Zone posted:

imagine a bernie bro who dug a grave for his dog in the pouring rain before going to vote for clinton this evening

thats me lol loving owned

:smith: my sympathies man, I hope we agree that this somehow pulls out for clinton, be it recount fuckery or Double Secret impeachment for Trump and Pence.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Warren can gently caress off, she's done enough damage

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Eifert Posting posted:

I think the swing factor was the Obamacare premiums, not the Comey thing. For some reason Democrats have to answer for Policy failures and Republicans don't.

Obama was the one who said they didn't, remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K27oIJlAlA

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/ChaseMit/status/796210331928428544

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Remember how smug we were? Hubris.

• Locked thread