Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

It was me. Blame me.

Edit: and blame ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
gently caress. fuuuuuuck. This is a nightmare, the worst possible outcome

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Philthy posted:

Trump already said he will go after the states that legalized weed. He's very anti-drug.

goddammit

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

She better not. Neo-liberalism needs to die.

All hail Warren and Bernie as the new heads of the Democratic party.

if this results in warren and sanders taking the reigns of the party and putting forth a candidate in 2020 that echoes there ideals, then it'll almost be worth it.

...is what i'd say if not for the completely fuckawful scotus we're gonna have and that 4 years is a long time in which someone can do a lot of damage to our poo poo.

either way i hope this is the death of neoliberalism and the start of further leftward policies from dems, i just want something good to come from all the awful.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
holy poo poo, i just realized america elected someone who actually believes global warming is a chinese hoax

and started ignoring his security briefings whenever he got information that cast putin in a negative light

like i'm just remembering all the stupid crazy poo poo of the last 18 months

oh gently caress i completely forgot about the wall

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

our country is so utterly hosed

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Brother Entropy posted:

or 2018 could be our own tea party wave

someone please reassure me that that could happen :smith:

what makes you think it'll happen? look at this thread. the shills are just going to double down forever on their failed policy position and insist that, much like communism, it was never implemented properly

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Brannock posted:

you elected donald trump

"racism: a necessary evil" - a white guy, nov. 2016

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
bill kristol was wrong, again

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

nothing mattered

no facts

no evidence

no news stories

ALL of the white rural voters are getting their news from infowars or breitbart or similar poo poo

it would have turned on Bernie or whoever too

we're talking about uneducated people who cannot tell the difference between a real and fake news story

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Contacted my Canadian friend. She's offered to marry me. Don't know if it's worth staying here to fix this

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
I'm Sad.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/746181566351679492

too loving bad bitch

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Spoondick posted:

i for one am excited to see how this accelerationism thing is going to turn out

We'll find out pretty quickly!

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

I'm personally still in a state of shock. I just went and hugged my sleeping kids because I'm honestly loving scared of what this country is going to turn into under this guy's presidency. I can only hope he doesn't gently caress things up too badly.

Logically I get it, I understand how he was elected. I just never thought it would happen.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
You hosed up. This is entirely your responsibility, Democrats. You had this in the bags. Everything showed it was in your bag. Your campaign messaging told us it was in the bag.

You hosed up.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Conway is going to write a book and it's not going to be the book we were looking forward to. :(

Press Sec Conway.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The long arc of history bends towards fascist personality cults

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

know that mexico is as sad as you guys are. maybe even sadder

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

GobiasIndustries posted:

The country gave Obama a huge middle finger today

No. They gave Hillary the middle finger. Obama is going out with a combined approval rating higher than Reagan. He was a very popular President.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"i think, personally, that the government is conducting White Genocide and i think that it is important that any political party who wants to do anything take White Genocide very seriously."

dta

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Blitz7x posted:

Yup, people saw their monthly premiums with a 5k deductible go from $200 a month to $300 a month and voted accordingly

So for those of us using coverage via the ACA, when the GOP kills that what're the odds we get letters in the mail says "lol here's your new premium cost SUCK IT BITCHES" and that's that? You know, those of us without pre-existing conditions who won't have coverage instantly terminated.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

She better not. Neo-liberalism needs to die.

All hail Warren and Bernie as the new heads of the Democratic party.

Bernie couldn't even keep his movement going through the general election but yes I'm sure he'll be a rallying force from here on out.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

I'm feeling better

I loved through Reagan and bush I can do this

yeah look on the bright side you can be a victim for 4 or 8 years

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
Welp.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
lmao at the canadian immigration site crashing,

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Cubey posted:

if this results in warren and sanders taking the reigns of the party and putting forth a candidate in 2020 that echoes there ideals, then it'll almost be worth it.

...is what i'd say if not for the completely fuckawful scotus we're gonna have and that 4 years is a long time in which someone can do a lot of damage to our poo poo.

either way i hope this is the death of neoliberalism and the start of further leftward policies from dems, i just want something good to come from all the awful.

The lesson the left should get from this is: Make your primaries more open and straight votes, don't work against populist candidates.

The lesson they'll hear: We were too leftist and the republicans need to clean house on letting anyone become a nominee.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
I still love my Abuela!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

thisisfine.jpg

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Brannock posted:

what makes you think it'll happen? look at this thread. the shills are just going to double down forever on their failed policy position and insist that, much like communism, it was never implemented properly

pretty much just naive optimism

very naive optimism

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
There was nothing to be done

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
maddow and matthews are arguing now

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Brannock posted:

You hosed up. This is entirely your responsibility, Democrats. You had this in the bags. Everything showed it was in your bag. Your campaign messaging told us it was in the bag.

You hosed up.

but we marketed hillary to the 10-14 year old demographic So Well, dude. Yaaaas slay queen!!!!

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
yay more voter suppression policies for future elections too

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I will leave the country if I need to

Or at least go crazy and live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere in Montana and leave a skeleton hanging from a noose secured on a ceiling beam

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
MSNBC eating itself

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Typo posted:

to offer some calm advice guys, American elections were like this in the late 1800s all the time, yet the republic endured. Perhaps the founding fathers were right to fear the rise of demagogues and hence limit the power of the executive.

Yeah...But we're facing, as a species, a very specific set of emerging problems that anything that was going on in the 1800's doesn't hold a candle to. Our emerging ecological issues. The long tail of industrial production and relentless automation and efficiency gains and how that's absolutely slaughtering labor.

The kind of stuff that takes very far time horizon thinking.

We just gave all three pieces of the triforce to the party that thinks they can wish this away with the same old poo poo they've tried for the last 30 years.

I don't like to get all Cassandra on this, but this time really is that loving different.

TyroneGoldstein fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Nov 9, 2016

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

JT Jag posted:

I'm staring down my first ban ever

gonna be great

Speaking from experience, it will be 2-3 months of the most productive afternoon breaks of your life until you need a sewing pattern and the forums are blocked off from lurkers again

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

pathetic little tramp posted:

Contacted my Canadian friend. She's offered to marry me. Don't know if it's worth staying here to fix this

It's not. It's Huffpo drooling idiots against racist white nationalists for the next decade at best.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Philthy posted:

No. They gave Hillary the middle finger. Obama is going out with a combined approval rating higher than Reagan. He was a very popular President.

And the country is taking a big fat dump on that approval rating right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
fingers crossed i'll finally be able to see some nuclear explosions before i die

• Locked thread