Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Main Paineframe posted:

turns out none of the "bad" things Trump did mattered half as much as him being a professional fraudster, con artist, celebrity, and reality show exec. he was actually a good candidate, and no one saw it because they were too busy focusing on poo poo only pundits cared about

Also, a lot of people really hated Clinton, even before the election started.

Edit: If Dems ran Ed Balls we woulda had this in the bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Well this is all hosed but I'm getting a pretty hearty chuckle from the people going "Maybe minorities should be nicer to the people who are oppressing them".

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

LastInLine posted:

There is nothing wrong with blue's position. If Democrats wish to win elections, perhaps they should run candidates that people wish to vote for.

I can't speak for blue but on my own facebook feed I have people with similar views who won't support hillary specifically because of lies fabricated by the right wing, stuff like how she's a satanist and poo poo and it's like "really dude" especially since at that point they *know* their candidate cannot possibly win

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

anime was right posted:

a bernie-like person is 100% winning the dem primary in 2020

May be true, but I think blaming Hillary for this is a bit of a stretch. She may end up winning the popular vote and she went up against Comey, FBI leakers, Julian Assange, Vladimir Putin, A Cadre of People Popularizing Conspiracy Theories Led by Steve Bannon, Racist Frogs, Twitter Eggs, misogyny, the media giving Trump the benefit of the doubt due to being a major party nominee, and probably stuff I'm not remembering right now.

I know there's a bunch of woke liberal leftists all super pissy Bernie didn't lose to Donald Trump instead, but she was one of the most qualified nominees to have ever run for the office and she's likely to have won the popular vote.

If that's going to be the Dem narrative going forward then this is going to be a long 4 years, and I'll probably just check out of keeping track of politics entirely.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Kurtofan posted:

now im happy because you fucks wont be able to call us on our poo poo when we vote for LePen eat poo poo
im german

"Good Luck"

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Nate Silver was shook because Nate Silver was right.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

kaleedity posted:

clinton is infinitely more of a problem in this election than johnson, stein, or bernie

I would go as far as to say Clinton is the only problem

Bernie was 100% backing her all the way

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/796242893895823360

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

pathetic little tramp posted:

Please stop blaming democrats for this. It's a hard party to corral because it's full of beautiful ideas and differences while republicans need only a simple I hate blacks too

We need to hold republicans accountable for the hell they've inflicted.

No, dumbass, it's not a case of "Democrats are just so much smarter than racists" no matter how bad you want it to be.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

The fork was fully inserted 3 hours ago
Now it's mushroom cloud emoji time

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

So, what about them tax returns?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the country is dead but i made a bit of money on predictit not too shabby

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
#StaySafeJohnOliver

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Trump's merica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_5UZfwX0ss

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Democrats picked a largely powerless demographic to make their enemy and turns out that was loving stupid.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
John Bolton: Chief defence advisor to Donald Trump

Let that sink in

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

haha what a loving joke. Spineless candidate for a spineless party.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I don't think whites should genocide but I think Brannock should stop posting welp that's my hot take

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Main Paineframe posted:

turns out none of the "bad" things Trump did mattered half as much as him being a professional fraudster, con artist, celebrity, and reality show exec. he was actually a good candidate, and no one saw it because they were too busy focusing on poo poo only pundits cared about

Personally I would put it down more to "gets 24/7 media exposure for a year" and think about how that plays out to largely uninformed / poorly informed groups of voters.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
the hillary election party has just been playing more party music to an increasingly despondent crowd of people for the last 10-15 minutes. as far as I can tell no announcement of PA has been made yet, but there are definite tears on the closeups

im laughing but drat this is insane

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

ErIog posted:

May be true, but I think blaming Hillary for this is a bit of a stretch. She may end up winning the popular vote and she went up against Comey, FBI leakers, Julian Assange, Vladimir Putin, A Cadre of People Popularizing Conspiracy Theories Led by Steve Bannon, Racist Frogs, Twitter Eggs, misogyny, the media giving Trump the benefit of the doubt due to being a major party nominee, and probably stuff I'm not remembering right now.

I know there's a bunch of woke liberal leftists all super pissy Bernie didn't lose to Donald Trump instead, but she was one of the most qualified nominees to have ever run for the office and she's likely to have won the popular vote.

there's a reason why this poo poo never stuck to obama or bill as it did hillary

it's because she's a lovely candidate

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I can feel it coming. People are just going to be more and more rude because it's okay now. The president will have their back in their rudeness.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/mviser/status/796243226810314754

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Shear Modulus posted:

im not going to work tomorrow

i will be going to the passport office instead

drat must be nice to just be able to peace out guilt free, no one to fight for

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

can we come together, as a nation, to kick these people to death

Remind me are you pro or anti fascist?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Well this is all hosed but I'm getting a pretty hearty chuckle from the people going "Maybe minorities should be nicer to the people who are oppressing them".

I wish they experienced half the pain we go through because then they would shut the gently caress up right quick

Enjoy marriage, everyone! Sure wish I could have the possibility of feeling that for like, two loving consecutive years. Just maybe a loving thought!

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Racists are bad, dumb people are bad.

Lmao if you're so shook you're contesting either of those propositions.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/796243185739632640

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I really didn't think I'd feel this bad. Interesting times at least.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/badler/status/796242029869236224

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

As a rural white...

They have agency in their decisions. They're not victims here. Whether anyone likes to admit it or not, they're grown men and women responsible for what they do. If they couldn't think hard enough to realize why voting Trump was a bad idea, they deserve every ounce of scorn they get and then some.

gently caress them.

Well here's a question for you rural white. Can rural America (e.g. Manufacturing) actually be saved or is this a fools errand?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I don't know poo poo about stock markets because I've always been a poor so they aren't open right now but people were saying that stocks were dropping? Does this get worse when markets open tomorrow? Do we just go straight into global depression?

I guess what I'm asking is, at what point do I loot the CVS down the street to try to stockpile on my asthma and brain meds?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
oh now they're clapping. hahahaha

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I don't think we should have voted for the Republican candidate, as a nation

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zelder posted:

I don't think whites should genocide but I think Brannock should stop posting welp that's my hot take

brannock can keep posting but only if whites do start getting genocided imo

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

There is a silver lining for everyone here. Martin shkreli does seem to be planning to honor his promise to release his music collection free if Trump wins. This includes Wu-Tang, 2pac, Beatles, nirvana, radiohead, Hendrix, brand new, Elliot smith, and the Ramones.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

welp

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Bast Relief posted:

I can feel it coming. People are just going to be more and more rude because it's okay now. The president will have their back in their rudeness.

Already happening in my industry. :(

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

throw hillary in prison for the crime of lettinng trump win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004