Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
hey democrats maybe learn how to send email next election cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Humidora posted:

lmao

no, I just don't believe every single one of the millions of his votes straight up want to bring back lynching and killing gays

like trust me I've experienced that nasty, racist, homophobic hatred first hand , I just refuse to believe the entirety of rural america are secret super racists and that actually working to educate the ones who aren't lost causes is a good thing

I don't know why there's so much backlash against wanting to educate people to be more tolerant, hth

how do you educate them? they live in areas where they may never even meet a minority and now distrust of the mainstream media means they can retreat to similar echo chambers of hatred and bigotry

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
ohfuck

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013

Cubey posted:

i am legit more mad about giuliani as ag than trump as president

gently caress rudy giuliani

This is true, but I will take the smallest of pleasures knowing Christie got screwed. He threw his career away getting Trump elected and he still gets poo poo.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Idiot Kicker posted:

I am a hotel (assistant) manager. I have seen a dull on cultural shift since about August.

I'm sorry. People already don't behave in hotels.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Nonsense posted:

Somewhere Jeb is tucked into bed, smiling.

Are you sure? Where do you get this idea? .

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSS0tsCTCJg

Podesta on stage

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Elephant Ambush posted:

Seriously.

I grew up in a lovely rural town and those people don't WANT to be informed. They WANT to believe comfortable lies over unpleasant truths. They don't WANT to educate themselves. They don't WANT help from liberals or conservatives or anyone. As someone else in the thread said, there are rural cancer survivors that only survived because of insurance and/or federal help but still hate our health care system because they're ashamed that they needed help and that they're not really the Randian ubermensch they want to be. They're also literal undeveloped children who are happy to vote for less for themselves as long as other people have even less.

The worst part? They're PROUD of all this. They're PROUD to remain willfully ignorant. They whine and cry about how nobody listens to them and yet they never listen to anyone else. Intelligent people have been telling them to stop voting against their own interests for LITERALLY GENERATIONS and they just stick their fingers in their ears and bury their heads in the sand and scream "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

And I know this because I was raised to be that way too. And hey check it out I educated myself and grew the gently caress up like a mature, well-adjusted adult and these stubbornly racists bumfucks can get hosed. Every single one of them. They don't want to change. They don't want help. They just want all the women and minorities under their heels again because they honestly (and stupidly) believe that America will be Great Again.

Being nice to them will never change their minds. Trying to appeal to their economic needs will never change their minds. They just want the country to be white again.

gently caress. Them.

educating people is too haaaaaaard, i just wanna give uuuuuuuup

you sound like my 4 year old niece

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

slave to my cravings posted:

hey democrats maybe learn how to send email next election cycle

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Clinton is not conceding

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
It's a story of neglecting making them policy offers to keep them in the Obama-cum-Hillary coalition.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

GobiasIndustries posted:

Dems ain't controlling poo poo until the party gets extremely racist.

Or until the demographics of the country change, which should be about 2030 or so.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Nonsense posted:

Absolutely unheard of. What is Clinton thinking?

Probably doesn't want anyone to see her cry.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Lord of Pie posted:

A plaintive wail can be heard from backstage at the Hillary watch party

Berniebroooooossss~

Yudo posted:

Chris mathews just admitted that Bernie would have cleaned trump's clock lol gently caress everyone

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

soupbone sal posted:

Are you sure? Where do you get this idea? .

He's been drugged heavily.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Main Paineframe posted:

there isn't really much that can be done to help him, short of poo poo he'll reject and that won't make much difference anyway, like career training

the reason trump won that demo was because he was willing and able to convincingly lie to them and told them there were easy solutions to all their problems

Yeah this

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Humidora posted:

lmao

no, I just don't believe every single one of the millions of his votes straight up want to bring back lynching and killing gays

like trust me I've experienced that nasty, racist, homophobic hatred first hand , I just refuse to believe the entirety of rural america are secret super racists and that actually working to educate the ones who aren't lost causes is a good thing

I don't know why there's so much backlash against wanting to educate people to be more tolerant, hth

its not super secret tho

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Podesta to take the fall on the dagger

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

delete ur account podesta

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

This is shameful

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
gently caress you DNC you hosed up so bad.

This lovely loving garbage candidate can't even concede herself?

Jesus gently caress.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Nonsense posted:

Absolutely unheard of. What is Clinton thinking?

Probably "I don't want to be shot or lynched".

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

They're going to contest it, aren't they? They're going to demand recounts, aren't they?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
haha she's not coming out

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

gregday posted:

What if

After all this

It's Hillary who cries foul and refuses to concede

Greetings

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

Nietzschean posted:

will boosted wear the hat

His wife won't let him. The neighbors, ya know?

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

So it turns out that Hillary isn't going to be conceding tonight? How the tables have turned.

Delivered by John Podesta what the gently caress Hillary campaign.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Hillary Clinton campaign continues to be a disaster I see.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

No concession :stare:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Godinster posted:

gently caress you DNC you hosed up so bad.

This lovely loving garbage candidate can't even concede herself?

Jesus gently caress.

lmao

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/796246968444026881

no concession

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

South Korea gets bronze for having a con artist being in control of the President

Britan gets silver for Brexit

America wins gold for Trump

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

LMAO

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
hey guys is pretty cool because the dems had total control for 8 years it's good we're getting a change for once, huh?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Clinton is feeling the guilt and is done in politics for the rest of her life. Let her cope.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
Jeb is on another walk, but this time it is across the US horizontally through the most inhospitable route possible.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Nonsense posted:

Hillary trying to escape, she's not going to do a concession speech.

if she doesn't then she's even more pathetic than even her wildest detractors ever thought

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Oh my loving god -- "TOMORROW"

HOW?

• Locked thread