Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

GobiasIndustries posted:

"You're being a horrible person right now" - Van Jones to Corey
I hope they removed any and all sharp or pointy objects from Van's reach. And I hope that's coffee or water in his cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

Cubey posted:

i think that my college campus, one of the top ranked campuses for lbgt students in the world, is going to be an absolutely miserable place tomorrow

I think my campus, the University of Ala-loving-bama, is going to be a goddamn nightmare tomorrow. Gonna be a good time.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

well I guess it's ok for hilary to not do the responsible leader thing because there aren't any more democrats to lead

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Paul Zuvella posted:

Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party blew a 3-1 lead in the election.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

slave to my cravings posted:

lol at hillary not conceding

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
its really remarkable the amount of nationalist fervor that has been sweeping the globe the past few years. makes me really wonder how much longer before russia/eu/china/us/middle east is in a full out war with each other (i.e. more than the proxy war in syria)

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i want hillary to not concede start pulling real dirty tricks plant drop guns of election fraud and accuse gop of stealing election just real bad poo poo do it hillary loving DO IT donald trump is already president it can't get worse

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
when the finger pointing settles, who will have the most fingers thrust upon them?

the answer is bernard sanders

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

You don't even have to concede but everyone in that room was there all night for you. The least you could do is loving show up. Christ.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

anime was right posted:

van jones is a cool dude. i hope he stays well.

even if he wasn't a good emphatic speaker i'd have alot of respect for him for having to calmly interact with lewandowski as much as he's had to this year

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Dear Obama, please declare yourself king of the west coast and make nice with Duerte

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Will Trump wait for the recount to be finished before locking Hillary up?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
I'm Brian matthew's doleful sigh at hearing it might take days to count absentee ballots

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

its really remarkable the amount of nationalist fervor that has been sweeping the globe the past few years. makes me really wonder how much longer before russia/eu/china/us/middle east is in a full out war with each other (i.e. more than the proxy war in syria)

Populists are actually not very aggressive in terms of foreign policy

And given that trump likes putin....

Raivin
Jan 9, 2002
Pillbug

Brannock posted:

four years of the ctrl-left screaming for the genocide of whites

and whites turn out to vote for themselves

what the gently caress did you expect you loving idiots

The "ctrl-left"?!? That's clever!

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Is she seriously going scorched earth, lock her up

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

well we just moved whenever that war will happen up a few years

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Clipperton posted:

you've been calling them dumb racist hicks for generations. not exactly the same thing

Other way around. We're calling them dumb stubborn fucks NOW because they've been refusing to listen to anyone other than televangelists and their political equivalents for generations.

Seriously dude. I grew up in a racist hick town and was a racist hick up until my late 20s. I know exactly how those people think because I used to be one of them. They are a lost loving cause.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

shoutout to anyone else who's just gonna bury their head in the sand and try not to think about politics for the next two years

this will perfectly line up with the number of people who were most aggressively arguing (but not necessarily thinking) about politics for a full year prior

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Nonsense posted:

I think I probated you once for salt, because I misread your post.

oh yeah i was always kind of confused by that. just figured it was for being a continued poo poo toward zoux

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

anime was right posted:

when the finger pointing settles, who will have the most fingers thrust upon them?

the answer is bernard sanders

I don't see that. He campaigned hard for Clinton.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

You don't even have to concede but everyone in that room was there all night for you. The least you could do is loving show up. Christ.

you're not wrong, but I bet they're also pretty okay going the gently caress home and drinking/weeping/weep-drinking.

everything is pretty bad.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
it is absolutely loving amazing that hillary clinton and her minions and cronies are going to get away with this

it is beyond incredible, actually noncredible, that their boosters will blame their utter failure on others

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

This election was incredibly, insanely good.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

gently caress responsibility its burn it down time enjoy ur ashes bitch ur gonna hvae 2 build a new whitehouse bitch cuz this one *fwoosh& is burning to teh ground

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Maybe it's not the right call to concede RIGHT NOW but definitely before the end of the night. What the hell Hillary, I know this sucks for everyone but this is just how things are done.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

My spear never misses its mark...

ladies
I can't wait for robots to put every redneck yokel in middle america out of a job, except for the fact that maybe higher education is going to be killed by this.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Brannock posted:

it is absolutely loving amazing that hillary clinton and her minions and cronies are going to get away with this

it is beyond incredible, actually noncredible, that their boosters will blame their utter failure on others

hillary clinton, after tonight, is done in politics

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

I know exactly how those people think because I used to be one of them. They are a lost loving cause.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
msnbc guy just said why they haven't called PA, MI, WI

apparently absentee and provisional ballots from philadelphia and milwaukee could be big enough to swing the states wtf

i think they are being far, far, far too optimistic

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

Other way around. We're calling them dumb stubborn fucks NOW because they've been refusing to listen to anyone other than televangelists and their political equivalents for generations.

Seriously dude. I grew up in a racist hick town and was a racist hick up until my late 20s. I know exactly how those people think because I used to be one of them. They are a lost loving cause.

good to know you're still a racist hick then

or were you just 'one of the good ones'

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Elephant Ambush posted:

I know exactly how those people think because I used to be one of them. They are a lost loving cause.

think about those two sentences for a second

efb twice

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Van and Lewandowsky are loving going to war right now

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Can Obama just beat Trump to death and then pardon himself? And then do the same for Pence, Paul Ryan, etc?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
President elect Donald J. Trump
say it with me folks.
I'm going to bed

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Yudo posted:

There are no nazis here hot gently caress this is why we lost you have no clue what has happened (the white working class used to vote overwhelmingly democratic and voted overwhelmingly for bernie but they were demised for being poor and white) .,

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Godinster posted:

LOL

Clinton supporters blaming the media for this loss according to TYT

Maybe your candidate sucked and wasn't appealing so you lost to a conman fake billionaire

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Donald Trump did virtually everything wrong you possibly could.

And she still lost.

Hillary Clinton - the worst candidate in my lifetime.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

panascope posted:

This election was incredibly, insanely good.

i didnt like the plot twist. i hope next season is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
America loving lost on Nov. 8.

• Locked thread