Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Barron looks like he's about to self-destruct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
ok he's went into the gully now

if he finished the speech a couple minutes ago that would have been fine.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Homework Explainer posted:

i feel the need to clarify that though i believe trump's ascendancy and eventual victory the logical next step in america's foundational ideology — white supremacy — it does not mean i like it. I toxx because it's definitely going to happen

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I thought brexit was the dumbest vote thus year turns out I was wrong

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
The winner of tonight's election is the Voyager space probe, launched in 1977, which is currently traveling at 62,137 km per hour away from the Earth into interstellar space...

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

breaklaw posted:

Time to get high while I watch this speech.

linku plz

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Due to lack of policies to talk about, Trump now just listing people who are allegedly great.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The silver lining for libs here is that we're likely to have another financial crisis in the next four years, and there's no way a Trump admin will be prepared to deal with it.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I wonder if I'll dream about this when I sleep. It seems like the kind of moment that nestles in your psyche, waiting to show up when you least expect it.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I still can't believe she didn't come out. Even just a short "thank you for your support" speech. Something. This looks so, so bad.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

amnesty for the deserters pls i will atone for my sins trumpenfuhrer

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

dude the first day he sits down in the oval office he'll say 'this is too much work' and just play golf all day and nothing will ever get done unless he has others do it for him

that's the real terrifying part: pence and giuliani as the guys behind the scenes actually dictating policy.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
friend ben, oh i forgot

ahha and huckabee

our new cabinet

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Neurolimal posted:

Obama spent two campaigns lying on almost every aspect of his campaign platforms

it turns out that people care less about lying about what you can do, and more about showing that you want to do it

i for one am shocked that the hundreds millionaire publically waffling on her own parties minimum wage platform like it was a loving check at a denny's lost

Obama basically said he was down with drone strikes in 2008. I think people just made up a fantastic liberal platform for him that he never espoused, because he did most of what he outlined, spare Guantamano and some poo poo.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
gently caress, for a moment he had me. Started to sound muted, almost reasonable, maybe able to sing a different tune as President. Then he starts introducing the Rogue's Gallery.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

slave to my cravings posted:

looks like cubans may have given trump florida according to exit polls. they voted 52-47 in favor of trump

http://www.latinodecisions.com/files/2714/7863/4905/Florida_Xtabs.pdf

Ah yes, they voted for the man who literally financially supported Castro.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Says the guy talking about not dismissing people you disagree with lmao

Mutants are not permitted to address me in this Age of Trump.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/Reince/status/796261129047646209
https://twitter.com/Reince/status/796261215647449088

chief of staff priebus

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Well, oops.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
gently caress it I'm going to denny's

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Will he bring up Sarah?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
he is ALREADY OFF THE RAILS ON HIS SPEECH

jfc

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Trump is going to force him out of his position and then publicly mock him about it.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

This is why the oscars have music.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Cubey posted:

dude the first day he sits down in the oval office he'll say 'this is too much work' and just play golf all day and nothing will ever get done unless he has others do it for him

that's the real terrifying part: pence and giuliani as the guys behind the scenes actually dictating policy.

cheney and rumsfeld 2.0

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

tonight? tonight we are all cucked

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

"anti-racists really need to stop shaming racists! shaming doesn't work!"

*shames anti-racists*

you aren't even rigid enough to be a corn cob, you're a waffle

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The silver lining for libs here is that we're likely to have another financial crisis in the next four years, and there's no way a Trump admin will be prepared to deal with it.

Sure they will.

Trump: Luckily we were in charge and in place to deal with the disastrous financial fallout from the terrible Obama years.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Wait that's a silver lining? We have to live through this poo poo.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Tweet Me Balls posted:

Me: Hm, Australia doesn't have gay marriage and has refugee concentration camps, Britain has Brexit, Canada isn't perfect, maybe America's shaping up to be a nice country compared to the rest of the world after all?

America: This is our president, Orange Date Rapist Fascism Man

Me: Oh

Gonna be fuckin' weird when Democrats push for impeachment because of sexual assault by trump....you know to him this just validates his rear end in a top hat behavior

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
reince is secretariat

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

this is insane

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Everyone who said or thought that this election was going to be a referendum on bigotry (including me) was right.

It just turns out that bigotry is still pretty loving vigorous in America.

Also gently caress everyone on this forum and elsewhere who went ballistic on me for pointing out what I felt were fairly obvious problems with Clinton.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im the trump boner perking up at talk of horse busts

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Flubby posted:

I still can't believe she didn't come out. Even just a short "thank you for you're support" speech. Something. This looks so, so bad.

What's it matter now?

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Flubby posted:

I still can't believe she didn't come out. Even just a short "thank you for you're support" speech. Something. This looks so, so bad.

Who? Ivanka?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That's just going to make him panic and make stupider, more erratic and harmful decisions

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

To be fair, once the rich get their taxes cut we'll all be rolling in the money that trickles down and all the jobs it creates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Whats Lyin Ted doing right now?

• Locked thread