Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol trump just showed white supremacism wins you the presidency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Inspector Hound posted:

THEY'RE PLAYING YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT WHAT THE DUCK

Was there ever going to be any other song?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
On the positive side, pollsters and pollster aggregators will never be trusted/listened to again.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

CarlCX posted:

Oh, I agree with you, don't get me wrong, but for her it doesn't matter. She's been in politics for her entire life and she lost to Donald loving Trump, she's not holding office ever again and her legacy is completely shot. Nothing left to make still look good or graceful. She's dead.

edit: one last ed balls, for old time's sake

Yeah but it does matter for her. She's a person not just a politician. She has to live a life beyond just her political aspirations.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

what a spineless worm, even the worst candidates are capable of showing grace and humility upon defeat

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

big juicy nectarine posted:

Don't, actually, it's four years and there's checks and balances. And there's always hope in the strangest places.

Yeah like the replublican seneate or the replublican congress or the SCOTUS with an empty seat.

Checks and balances!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
They're playing you can't always get what you want again

you smug bastards

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
astounded that clinton hid rather than give a concession speech

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

DryGoods posted:

So the Democrats are the tattered party pushed out of all major branches of power with the petulant candidate sending a subordinate to tell the crowd to scram instead of making a speech? Uh ok, well then.

this is the worst timeline

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

big juicy nectarine posted:

Don't, actually, it's four years and there's checks and balances. And there's always hope in the strangest places.

There's also a mandate and a massive cultural change.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope Lebron says he regretted coming back to OH

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

gently caress yeah

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nonsense posted:

libs already willing to go conservative next go round just like ABUELA tried to pragmatically tell us. You're not getting away with it again you fuckers

bernie will be 79 in 2020. seems too old to run, but i hope he does anyway. we need to take over the democratic party to save it from itself

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

babypolis posted:

i cant believe absolutely nothing mattered. the atrocious rnc. the khans. the rift with the gop. the pussy tape. the sexual assault. the pedophilia. trump u. the whole disastrous manafort reign. the gotv. none of it mattered, the republicans just swept everything, gently caress everything because EMAILS

This had nothing to do with the emails. It had to deal with Hillary being almost as big as rear end in a top hat as him and refusing to admit that there is something fundamentally wrong with the hand working class whites had been dealt.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Quite.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

gently caress this is rubbing it it :(

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Zaphod42 posted:

They're playing you can't always get what you want again

you smug bastards

played it as his rnc acceptance speech and it was a regular ending track at rallies

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I am sad 6 year old Hillary was filibustered by mean ol Robert Byrd

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Lena Dunham, Barbara Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Eddie Griffin, Samuel L. Jackson, John Stewart, Omari Hardwick, Whoopie Goldburg, Al Sharpton, Raven-Symone, Jennifer Lawrence, Barry, Diller, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Jenny Slate, Neve Campbell, Zosia Mamet, Chloe Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Elisabeth Moss, Spike Lee, Kathryn Hahn, Lily Depp, Gabrielle Union, Matt Damon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Schumer, Will.I.Am, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Keegan Michael-Key, Ne-Yo

people who said they would leave the US if trump was elected.

Execute all these people. Doesn't even matter if Clinton won. None of these people are redeemable.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

babypolis posted:

i cant believe absolutely nothing mattered. the atrocious rnc. the khans. the rift with the gop. the pussy tape. the sexual assault. the pedophilia. trump u. the whole disastrous manafort reign. the gotv. none of it mattered, the republicans just swept everything, gently caress everything because EMAILS

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Covok posted:

On the positive side, pollsters and pollster aggregators will never be trusted/listened to again.

haha we're all dumb as hell dude, we're definitely gonna trust polls again by 2020

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol.. Obama has to shake Trump's hand and give him the nuclear codes.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I miss the GOP primaries

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

someone photoshop lead to lose please thanks in advance

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Somebody check how berenstain is spelled real quick

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I passed out, looks like we hosed :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB7zUnMP5zg

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

Lol trump just showed white supremacism wins you the presidency

Oh please, you limp fools let a criminal hijack your nomination and you got destroyed. Take ownership of it.

Or just be a victim for the next 4 years, whatever.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Man it must suck to be a woman in America right now

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
HRC was a purestrain shitgarbage candidate. Execute all shills on this forum.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
who's up for some :newt:
also lewandowsky to the rnc?
We are going to have to open another thread

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

I can't loving sleep. Have to be up in 3 1/2 hours. Perhaps I'll start a cocaine habit in Trump's America.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks for the 8 years of trying your hardest Obama, as a reward here's the complete destruction of everything you fought for in the space of a single evening!

It's incredibly sad.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
emails isnt why trump won

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Tiler Kiwi posted:

people in the future shall read our posts with great amusement

like trump supporters are doing right now :classiclol:

Oh yeah. Hey bored researchers of the future. Hope you're doing well and your paper on Initial Reactions to the Rise of Kek is going well. If the Erisian Heresy is still going strong in your time, fnord! If not, remember that all you believe in will be upended in time. Try to meet it with some grace.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup posted:

sixteen months

plus forty nine more months

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

NutritiousSnack posted:

This had nothing to do with the emails. It had to deal with Hillary being almost as big as rear end in a top hat as him and refusing to admit that there is something fundamentally wrong with the hand working class whites had been dealt.

the emails stuff had a demonstrable effect on her polling though

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

FFS goons. I go to work at 3pm and tell you not to gently caress this up.

I come home to President-elect Donald J. Trump.

Nothing loving matters.

There's always more and it's always worse.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

thecluckmeme posted:

Somebody check how berenstain is spelled real quick

berenstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

thecluckmeme posted: