Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

DryGoods posted:

So the Democrats are the tattered party pushed out of all major branches of power with the petulant candidate sending a subordinate to tell the crowd to scram instead of making a speech? Uh ok, well then.

Yes, as they have been for years, as I have pointed out to deaf ears many a time as others chanted "THE GOP IS DEAD!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

BBC just called Trump Reagenesque.

I think this means he is mushbrained.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

team overhead smash posted:

Yeah like the replublican seneate or the replublican congress or the SCOTUS with an empty seat.

Checks and balances!

I'm hoping Trump was such a cock to Ryan and co. that they'll be hesitant to work with him still. It's not like they really enjoyed working with the Tea Party the past six years.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

It's Berenstain

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Well this is all hosed but I'm getting a pretty hearty chuckle from the people going "Maybe minorities should be nicer to the people who are oppressing them".

nobody is singling on minorities. i'm a loving minority and im a good fourth of that particular spam in this thread

what's being said is that maybe we should make the tent bigger in ways that help everyone in the tent instead of trying to fight a neutral majority tent simply because we maybe might be the majority someday in 10 years

you are a political equivalent of the bundy's

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zeal posted:

astounded that clinton hid rather than give a concession speech

I feel incredibly sorry for the woman. Don't give her poo poo over this. I don't think she was the strongest of candidates, but ultimately, this wasn't her fault.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

FourLeaf posted:

Democrats may be hosed for a long time because there's no way a boring centrist could ever outcompete a fervent white supremacist in terms of firing up the base

They'll need to search as hard as possible to find someone who excites people as much as Obama did.

The dems will never have a all-white ticket again

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Everyone is laughing and shooting the poo poo during the lecture, all because of Donald Trump. God I love this year's elections.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

She couldn't even give a concession speech. Now it's too late. She can't give one tomorrow. Does she just disappear forever now? loving pathetic.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Well this is all hosed but I'm getting a pretty hearty chuckle from the people going "Maybe minorities should be nicer to the people who are oppressing them".

Execute this person too imo

You elected Donald Trump

and you don't even understand why

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

I'm glad I moved to the UK like a month ago. I mean we're hosed here, too, but at least I bought myself some time

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

NutritiousSnack posted:

This had nothing to do with the emails. It had to deal with Hillary being almost as big as rear end in a top hat as him and refusing to admit that there is something fundamentally wrong with the hand working class whites had been dealt.

She actually had the same problem against Obama. Honestly he kept saying poo poo that most people knew he couldn't do. At least I knew anyway. I don't event know if Obama knew he couldn't get them done. Clinton for whatever reason kept sticking to things she thought she could get done and were sensible.

Same with Trump. How are you supposed to compete with a person who's straight up making things up and promising things that are more or less impossible?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Brannock posted:

Execute all these people. Doesn't even matter if Clinton won. None of these people are redeemable.

Spare Cher, mon frere

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Brannock posted:

It's Berenstain

:stonk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

XK posted:

She couldn't even give a concession speech. Now it's too late. She can't give one tomorrow. Does she just disappear forever now? loving pathetic.

:rip:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

anime was right posted:

emails isnt why trump won

i have a feeling it probably helped bring republicans back to the trump camp instead of voting third party. it also helped that gary johnson was literally a potato when asked any question whatsoever.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Rynn posted:

I can't loving sleep. Have to be up in 3 1/2 hours. Perhaps I'll start a cocaine habit in Trump's America.

Same but 4.5 hours.

Man, the supreme court.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Brother Entropy posted:

so this is how galt's gulch starts
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Ne Yo?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

soy posted:

Oh please, you limp fools let a criminal hijack your nomination and you got destroyed. Take ownership of it.

Or just be a victim for the next 4 years, whatever.

My country Also voted for something dumb as gently caress but it wasn't trump

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Nichael posted:

I feel incredibly sorry for the woman. Don't give her poo poo over this. I don't think she was the strongest of candidates, but ultimately, this wasn't her fault.

This is 100% her fault.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Brannock posted:

HRC was a purestrain shitgarbage candidate. Execute all shills on this forum.
The only positive from this outcome is that Hillary Clinton's political career ends in a massive train wreck and she is forever banished from politics.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

anime was right posted:

emails isnt why trump won

it kinda maybe is if you use 'emails' as shorthand for 'hilary clinton has been dealing with a smear campaign of constantly rotating non-scandals going on longer than a lot of first time voters have even been alive'

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003
We're so hosed

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3biwHnIArMg

Nominating that lady nobody likes was probably a bad idea guys? Now we're all gonna die?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

mannerup posted:

played it as his rnc acceptance speech and it was a regular ending track at rallies

that's why I said 'again'

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

team overhead smash posted:

BBC just called Trump Reagenesque.

I think this means he is mushbrained.

Wow I can't wait for president mike pence
better start investing in tiny coffins

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Nichael posted:

Well whose fault loving was it?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

haha we're all dumb as hell dude, we're definitely gonna trust polls again by 2020

You think most of us or me will be alive by 2020

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

big juicy nectarine posted:

I'm hoping Trump was such a cock to Ryan and co. that they'll be hesitant to work with him still. It's not like they really enjoyed working with the Tea Party the past six years.

Yeah we all saw how well most Republicans stood up to him when he did all his hosed up poo poo and had no power. Now he has power they'll be such a better bulwark!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
The left threw this election and holds ultimate responsibility for this

However, much like the USSR and the PRC, they will blame external factors for this instead of inspecting themselves

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Well whose fault loving was it?

comey, bernie, russia, rural whites,

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Nichael posted:

She did a bad job.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Brannock posted:

HRC was a purestrain shitgarbage candidate. Execute all shills on this forum.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serious question, when do Jews become the focus of Trump's hate in public? I'm half-Jewish, and while I fully understand that many demographics have it much worse, I am also fully aware that Trump campaigned, in part, on anti-semitism. Do you guys suppose he embraces that further? Or was that casual anti-semitic trash just for getting his awful voters?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
gently caress I really missed when all the Trump goons were staying off cspam

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nichael posted:

You realize that all the claims Hillary was a Strong Woman with the integrity to lead is now horseshit, right? If she can't show her face after losing she never had what it took.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Brannock posted:

The left threw this election and holds ultimate responsibility for this

However, much like the USSR and the PRC, they will blame external factors for this instead of inspecting themselves

fyi HRC is not the left. at all.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

Serious question, when do Jews become the focus of Trump's hate in public? I'm half-Jewish, and while I fully understand that many demographics have it much worse, I am also fully aware that Trump campaigned, in part, on anti-semitism. Do you guys suppose he embraces that further? Or was that casual anti-semitic trash just for getting his awful voters?

I am not confident that Donald Trump has actual policies or beliefs, so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Nichael posted:

Yeah, it was.

• Locked thread