Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

at this point I don't want to hear a god drat word she has to say for herself

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Who will die in Trump's gold wars?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Corny posted:

what the gently caress does the party even do now :smith:

Get rid of anyone with the Clinton stink

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Covok posted:

America has proven racism is alive and well. Soon, it will be illegal to be non-white. The camps will open. This election has been the killing joke of the experiment of democracy.

Frexit is immediate. The EU will fall and with it too shall globalism fall. As a result, all of our economies will shrink drastically and rural whites will be hit hard as their jobs are phased out by tech.

Woo! Accellerationism is really fun!

new new new new new world order

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Thanks Brannock
https://twitter.com/conor64/status/796265774440542208

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Yudo posted:

Need to win PA, MI, WI, OH, etc.?: nominate half of the political team that passed NAFTA.
speaking of, while i wouldn't say anything as positive as 'i'm looking forward to' any part of the Trump administration, but i guess it's gonna be interesting to see how Ryan and the huge part of the GOP establishment that hated Trump but endorsed him anyway are going to deal with being voted into power on a mandate of populism, protectionism, and anti-cronyism, and an overwhelming backlash against the neoliberal trade system.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

thank you for reminding me that despite all that's going on, I still love Talking Heads.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

Seriously dude. I grew up in a racist hick town and was a racist hick up until my late 20s. I know exactly how those people think because I used to be one of them. They are a lost loving cause.

you sound like a good person, so ima bold this because i dont want you to choke on your own foot

This is the paragraph that you reread before stopping posting or even pulling a reverse clinton and admitting defeat

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Harlock posted:

You know they will do the exact opposite. DWS would have been in that loving White House.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
So is Comey going to have a better time now that Donny's in charge?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Gyges posted:

Bush actually passed NAFTA. He signed it before Clinton entered office.

Ceremonially Bush signed it with the Mexican PM; as law, it was Clinton.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
My friend who's identified as a Republican since the 90's asked me what the gently caress is wrong with my state (Ohio)

I have no answers :rip: America

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

condolences to any goons who have to deal with conservative family members bringing up politics this holiday season

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
remember the reports that he'd destroyed the trump brand due to his campaign and now he's president lmao

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

slave to my cravings posted:

in fairness the republicans somehow did everything opposite of their 2012 self assessment and somehow won amazing

god that is incredibly disturbing

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Harlock posted:

Throw away the entire democratic party imo

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
This is the end. America lost, Russia won.

Trump abandons NATO in two months and the EU becomed Russian property. ISIS will likely grow strong off of Trump's anti-muslim rhetoric. Social progress.

America was made great again through the American dream! By making America just a dream again!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
i thought that only a massive terrorist attack in october could have swept trump into the white house how wrong i was

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

How are people still baffled by what happened. Disenfranchised white people voted for change in droves because one candidate listened to them and the other called them pieces of poo poo and failed to connect

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

gently caress

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
President Donald J Trump

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Fangz posted:

Trump? IIRC the ratio of voting for Hillary/against Trump was much better than for Trump/against Hillary.

You're forgetting "No enthusiastic base". You're right, more people voted against Hillary than the other way around, but Trump still had a base of enthusiasm apart from that.

The closest example I can think of where there was no enthusiasm for the victor over a bad status quo is Nixon over Humphrey in 1968 and you have to admit those were dire times.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Not getting into a dumbfuck war with Russia I guess is the one positive to look forward to, but Trump never had a Syria policy so who knows what'll happen. And he might go to war with Iran instead.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Harlock posted:

How are people still baffled by what happened. Disenfranchised white people voted for change in droves because one candidate listened to them and the other called them pieces of poo poo and failed to connect

Nothing wrong with calling poo poo poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I mean, we can complain all we want about what she should have done differently, but ultimately she did do the smart things, because she was way ahead in the polls. You do the things that get you ahead in the polls (including oppo polls). I do not think anyone could reasonably predict that he would get a higher % of Latinos than Romney. I mean, loving really, how were they supposed to project an outcome like that? Or if they did, they'd have to re-do their entire platform to basically be a FYGM, which Republicans pretty solidly control.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Harlock posted:

every single poll throughout the entire general election being wrong is pretty remarkable

also, president trump.

dear lord

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
yaaawwwwnn just woke up, what happened?

I sleep in my MAGA hat, did something happen? Whats going on here?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

I mean, we can complain all we want about what she should have done differently, but ultimately she did do the smart things, because she was way ahead in the polls. You do the things that get you ahead in the polls (including oppo polls). I do not think anyone could reasonably predict that he would get a higher % of Latinos than Romney. I mean, loving really, how were they supposed to project an outcome like that? Or if they did, they'd have to re-do their entire platform to basically be a FYGM, which Republicans pretty solidly control.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

the polls were and have always been bullshit, like ive been saying all year, get some loving self-awareness! BITCH!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

so how long until we nuke north korea

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Harlock posted:

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Covok posted:

except you lose the election and your party is dead. Nice!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

comingafteryouall posted:

you failed to convince more people to vote for Bernie

I say this as a bernie donator and voter

He went from zero to like forty per cent in a couple of months against a DNC juggernaut. If he hadn't been marginalized and ridiculed at every turn by "reasonable" pundits and other retarded fishmechs, then treated as a traitor for not conceding ASAP, he could have made it.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USA5v08NcEU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
we are so hosed

:clap::clap:

we are so hosed

everybody laugh at us

we are so hosed

Walka Blocka Shame
Apr 30, 2006

This is fine
Doctor Rope
Reminder that this dude is happy tonite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gaj7nb3A6Y

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Harlock posted:

The problem is that there are that many poo poo people, not that she called them poo poo people.

This is loving crazy.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Brother Entropy posted:

condolences to any goons who have to deal with conservative family members bringing up politics this holiday season

Thanks bro :unsmith:

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Covok posted:

too bad the sentient pieces of poo poo turned up at the polls i guess :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Harlock posted:

If you hold up all progress and refuse to do your job, America will reward you for it by giving your party the Presidency. Too bad the Democrats didn't have some persuadey guy running around trying to get people to vote for the last 8 years.

• Locked thread