Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

rear end cobra posted:

Who will die in Trump's gold wars?

If I volunteer, do I get gold, or just wars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Augus posted:

I like the part where making GBS threads on the entire idea behind the Supreme Court by blocking the President's completely sensible and non-partisan nomination for over a year until you can elect your own guy who will nominate partisan shills is actually a good strategy that works apparently.

The Rs would almost have certainly lost had they not done this

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
gg Idiocracy, you got here much faster than I ever expected.

I never really understood those anit-Obama republicans in 2008 and their pain at the loss until now, except that I'm not a racist idiot that thinks welfare and the lack of bootstraps is ruining our country. Also I'm cis-gendered but I don't know how much guilt to figure in at this point, apparently that's like my doctor winning the lottery when I was born at the low odds of 10 to 1 or 9 to 1 or something, regardless I now feel guilty about everything and want a trans-gendered black muslim atheist woman (cis or not) to instruct me on my penance.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Walka Blocka Shame posted:

Honestly, if we believe that Trump has lied to the white working class, that he won't be able to deliver on the MAGAing that he's promised them...why is the conclusion that Clinton should have just lied to them harder? Fact is, she likely wouldn't have been able to fix the issues that are leading to their downfall either, especially with an uncooperative House and Senate. Hindsight being what it is, we were hosed electorally either way, if Clinton won it would have been simply kicked down the road a bit.

Nah, that's what I mean. It's the last gasp of folk whose way of life is dead and it was someone's hot potato.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dont blame obama for Hillary's weaknesses, he's actually popular.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Somehow the dollar is stronger against the yen than it's been since Brexit? What the gently caress?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
so roe v. wade is over, right? cuz last i recall the heritage foundation had a page on their site explaining exactly how they would use the supreme court to end it

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Covok posted:

Hope rural whites like losing their insurance!

Rural whites can't afford the insurance they're currently being forced to carry. They will rightly consider this to be a good thing.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/796261505658396673
https://twitter.com/AP/status/796274744979058688

The best people.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Boosted was right all along.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Covok posted:

there are big problems with obamacare one being high premiums for people with middle class wages but don't qualify for subsidies. so im not sure that a lot of them will care

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Walka Blocka Shame posted:

Honestly, if we believe that Trump has lied to the white working class, that he won't be able to deliver on the MAGAing that he's promised them...why is the conclusion that Clinton should have just lied to them harder? Fact is, she likely wouldn't have been able to fix the issues that are leading to their downfall either, especially with an uncooperative House and Senate. Hindsight being what it is, we were hosed electorally either way, if Clinton won it would have been simply kicked down the road a bit.

That's about the best we could have hoped for is kicking it away for another four years instead of fascism now still better than what we got

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Covok posted:

the ones I know actually don't mind. If they're healthy, they don't have to pay insurance! Yay! If they get sick and start dying, they get to go full jesus suffering and lash out at everything. Yay! Win-win.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

Covok posted:

and jobs.

Those guys in suits at Trump's rally screaming MAGA are definitely going to do a lot to help poor pig fuckers in the middle of nowhere of some poo poo state.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i make more money than anyone in the rural parts of this country and i can barely afford obamacare

they wont feel the difference.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Brother Entropy posted:

condolences to any goons who have to deal with conservative family members bringing up politics this holiday season

it'll also be fun dealing with the clinton shill family members who are sure that Abuela's loss is all because of dumb old bernie and those dumb idiot millennials

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/796271437363322880

Welcome to your future America.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Stock markets rebounding a bit after Trump's concession speech because he sounded "presidential".

Turns out rich people are stupid too.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

FourLeaf posted:

so roe v. wade is over, right? cuz last i recall the heritage foundation had a page on their site explaining exactly how they would use the supreme court to end it

In the third debate Trump straight up said he would appoint justices likely to overturn it.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Skanker posted:

and jobs.

Those guys in suits at Trump's rally screaming MAGA are definitely going to do a lot to help poor pig fuckers in the middle of nowhere of some poo poo state.

Living in a midwestern shithole, they are poor pig fuckers because of legislation Clinton helped to pass. Let's nominate her all will be will -- a loving retard.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Yudo posted:

lost whitehouse. lost senate. lost house. DNC 2016: All is well.

america is already great

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Skanker posted:

and jobs.

They have no jobs now. What's the difference?

Statements like yours is exactly why Trump won.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Yudo posted:

lost whitehouse. lost senate. lost house. DNC 2016: All is well.

Burn it all down

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:
Remember when Hillbots mocked and laughed at all the Bernie supporters that were crying during his speech at the DNC?

gently caress You.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

LastInLine posted:

Rural whites can't afford the insurance they're currently being forced to carry. They will rightly consider this to be a good thing.

Lots of rural white-heavy states not getting the Medicaid expansion hosed things up very nicely.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
The baltics must be making GBS threads their pants about now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

anime was right posted:

i make more money than anyone in the rural parts of this country and i can barely afford obamacare

they wont feel the difference.

If we want to start kicking around the poo poo, then honestly Obama should have learned from loving Hillary and never tried for health coverage. He should have used that political capital for something--anything--else. He had eight years to sort of work it out, and he handed the Democrats an albatross.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

team overhead smash posted:

Stock markets rebounding a bit after Trump's concession speech because he sounded "presidential".

Turns out rich people are stupid too.

like i said, according to the trackers i checked, usd is up against the yen stronger than i've seen it since pre-brexit. maybe because they're in freefall feeling they're going to have to pay their own defense or somethign?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

VirtualStranger posted:

Remember when Hillbots mocked and laughed at all the Bernie supporters that were crying during his speech at the DNC?

gently caress You.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Yudo posted:

Living in a midwestern shithole, they are poor pig fuckers because of legislation Clinton helped to pass. Let's nominate her all will be will -- a loving retard.

Ah yes the famous anti-pig fucker legislation.

*nods sagely*

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

FabioClone posted:

Boosted was right all along.

Bill Mitchell too
expect humans flying with bug wings soon
brb investing in bio tech

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

VirtualStranger posted:

gently caress You.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Lycus posted:

Lots of rural white-heavy states not getting the Medicaid expansion hosed things up very nicely.

Unless you're the GOP in which case it worked exactly the best it could have.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pick posted:

If we want to start kicking around the poo poo, then honestly Obama should have learned from loving Hillary and never tried for health coverage. He should have used that political capital for something--anything--else. He had eight years to sort of work it out, and he handed the Democrats an albatross.

infrastructure would have been the best investment probably

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
i suppose obama's championing of TPP probably didn't help hillary in the states she lost even though she tried to distance herself from it

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

there are big problems with obamacare one being high premiums for people with middle class wages but don't qualify for subsidies. so im not sure that a lot of them will care

Health care reform as it is now has really been horrible for me. I pay a metric fuckload compared to my pay and I still will never meet my deductible unless I break every bone below my waist.
My reaction was that it's not progressive enough but poo poo that is a very unpopular opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Pick posted:

no, obama shouldn't have been hosed over by cowardly centrist democrats who forced him to neuter obamacare despite controlling congress

• Locked thread