Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This poo poo's pretty bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014

Yudo posted:

Nope, Sanders and, to a lesser extent, Biden say it all the way! Sorry for us all that the Trumpenreich was completely avoidable and is entirely the Clinton and DNC establishment's fault!

I think Biden would've lost by less votes, but I think you're grossly underestimating Trump's message and assuming that he owes his victory solely to Hillary and the DNC driving voters into his arms. The man and his campaign were a joke, but we all wilfully ignored the massive crowds he drew and assumed common sense would prevail "because it has to".

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'm not looking forward to the next four years, I tell you what

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

Been lying in bed for the last 3 hours. No sign of sleep yet.

I don't know when I'll sleep again.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Look on the bright side:
Political cartoons are not going to be purely racist, hateful right-wing bullshit anymore.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pick posted:

I'm loving pissed because jesus christ, fellow women. We could have fixed this and we hosed it up. Anne Coulter said we shouldn't be able to vote and this time around she was wrong just because it wouldn't have made a damned bit of difference!

According to Vice 53% of white female voters voting for Trump should be bolded, underlined, italicized, and blingee'd.

But gently caress it, I'm going to bed.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Pick posted:

No, another outsider. It's clear that to win you needed to peel from Trump.

You don't get it and can't admit the the answer was jewish grandpa because, taking tactic from the klinton krew, you are obviously a virulent antisemite.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

basically, if you think trump won because america is filled with nazis, you've failed at figuring out what is going on

milquetoast, ho-hum americana that would have called themselves undecided in a controversial election voted against a candidate that didn't have that much charisma or ability to be reassuring

it's just how the cookie crumbles

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Bholder posted:

Look on the bright side:
Political cartoons are not going to be purely racist, hateful right-wing bullshit anymore.

What possible reason do you have to think that?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oneforthevine posted:

Been lying in bed for the last 3 hours. No sign of sleep yet.

I don't know when I'll sleep again.

wide the gently caress awake, and I was running on 3 hours sleep to begin with

sober as hell

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hey remember this one from the primary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

"Lot of people have laughed at me over the years, now they're not laughing so much I'll tell you"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

https://twitter.com/grabmybutstick/status/796289933832908800

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shinjobi posted:

According to Vice 53% of white female voters voting for Trump should be bolded, underlined, italicized, and blingee'd.

But gently caress it, I'm going to bed.

I'm disgusted with other women. Truly disgusted. Thanks for liberal feminism, where women don't band together because woah man it's not like we like in a country where admitted rapists become president. nah clearly women are doing good

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

dude we got loving owned lol. omg. gently caress.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

bigly. bigly bigly owned.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
We'll always have ed balls.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

kaleedity posted:

basically, if you think trump won because america is filled with nazis, you've failed at figuring out what is going on

milquetoast, ho-hum americana that would have called themselves undecided in a controversial election voted against a candidate that didn't have that much charisma or ability to be reassuring

it's just how the cookie crumbles

voted against, for the nazi

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Man I've been awake for like 26 straight hours and I don't think I can ever eat/sleep again.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Desk Lamp posted:

I think Biden would've lost by less votes, but I think you're grossly underestimating Trump's message and assuming that he owes his victory solely to Hillary and the DNC driving voters into his arms. The man and his campaign were a joke, but we all wilfully ignored the massive crowds he drew and assumed common sense would prevail "because it has to".

Uh, did you see the audiences Bernie pulled? The zeal of his supporters? I'm sorry you can't accept it but nothing was inevitable about this outcome.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Yinlock posted:

to be fair current events aren't exactly doing much to disprove that statement

the failure of the dem party to appeal to poor, working class people, leading to halfbaked nonsense from a snake oil salesman coming off as more appealing an alternative due to a complete lack of attention otherwise, is one of the many reasons why trump was able to edge by with a victory. as long as people are going to bang that drum of 'the south, etc. is full of dumbshit racists who will vote republican no matter what' it's going to either drive people away from voting entirely or drive them to vote for another party

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if you vote for a nazi you, yourself are a nazi

not sure why this is controversial

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yinlock posted:

if you vote for a nazi you, yourself are a nazi

not sure why this is controversial

i mean the math looks solid on my end

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pick posted:

I'm disgusted with other women. Truly disgusted. Thanks for liberal feminism, where women don't band together because woah man it's not like we like in a country where admitted rapists become president. nah clearly women are doing good

well this got weird.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
*President-elect Trump reaches into his coat and dons a gold-bedazzled MAGA hat and strides up the stairs. He curtly nods and a wall of aides begin blasting out volleys from their hand held t-shirt cannons. Trump winks at the Chief Justice and slaps the bible.* "Let's do this Padre."

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

there was a substantial white nationalist vote today. that is a fact.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I can't sleep, but I'm going to go into work tomorrow as I'm not a coward.

Yinlock posted:

voted against, for the nazi

Imagine the whitest, lamest person you know saying "but I've heard that other people call clinton a fascist so what's the difference?"

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Zas posted:

dude we got loving owned lol. omg. gently caress.

It's ok, death is the only thing that matters anyway. It's also the only certainty left after Trump gets rid of taxes.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Pick posted:

it's almost like it's ok for women to think independently and not be forced to act a certain way

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

anime was right posted:

well this got weird.

If women had all decided "we will not vote for a man who sexually assaults us" we would have won, this was a very gendered issue and there was a failure among us to acknowledge that it mattered and unite over the idea that we shouldn't be sexually violated.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im going full radical nihilist now

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

im blown away for so many reasons. im so blown. still. im just sitting here being like omg omg omg

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

im not gonna stop hating racists btw :) in fact i hate them more now

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

I swear to Christ I voted against this guy.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Johnny Joestar posted:

the failure of the dem party to appeal to poor, working class people, leading to halfbaked nonsense from a snake oil salesman coming off as more appealing an alternative due to a complete lack of attention otherwise, is one of the many reasons why trump was able to edge by with a victory. as long as people are going to bang that drum of 'the south, etc. is full of dumbshit racists who will vote republican no matter what' it's going to either drive people away from voting entirely or drive them to vote for another party

The DNC loves the South in that it gave them early justification for shuffling Bernie off to the side. That's about it.

All those states that weren't voting Democrat anyway, :lol:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gyges posted:

It's ok, death is the only thing that matters anyway. It's also the only certainty left after Trump gets rid of taxes.

he'll replace all taxes with TrumpTax, the tax where donald trump personally gets your money

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I hope Game Change 3 has that phone call

Serf
May 5, 2011

so when global warming ramps up and our civilization is reduced to a few scattered ruins and some long-lasting pockets of radioactivity, our fears of brown people sure will have mattered, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the best part of tonight i think is the hate. the hate feels good, everything else, not so much

• Locked thread