Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Bast Relief posted:

Sleep is not happening. Totally not because I'm upset but because earlier my nieghbors were loving stoked and now it's because idiots are driving up and down the street yelling.

I could totally sleep. Gotta get up in a few hours might as well not bother.

yeah i cant sleep.

i have a shitload of meeting prep to do tomorrow.

but gently caress it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Still literally shaking. Not even shook. Can't get out of present tense.

I thought I was Nite Crew, but all I see is endless Day. The horrible orange light.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

babypolis posted:

why is the rural voter so fuckign special their vote should count many times more than the votes of city people? this is some retarded thinking

prolly because without those rural people the country grinds to a halt and starves

how many city people can run a combine or drive a long haul truck? disenfranchise the rural poor at your own peril

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gyges posted:

Sorry, there is no merciful god so we're stuck in the darkest reality.

I gotta grow a goatee so when PostNouveau from the real reality comes to visit, people can tell which of us is from the Bizarro world.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i'm glad the trump victory was now inevitable, settles things.

you stupid bastards

The real tragedy was of course that it was not and there were like a million ways of preventing this from happening, haha.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wide awake

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Night10194 posted:

So, what the hell do we do now?

oh you thought this loving election was dead? ohohoho

buckle up fuckers, it's time for 4 years of this horseshit

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

prolly because without those rural people the country grinds to a halt and starves

how many city people can run a combine or drive a long haul truck? disenfranchise the rural poor at your own peril

Don't be stupid, agriculture is so heavily mechanized that small farms largely exist as a lark.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is the last time I listen to goons about politics

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

Never argued that. Just sick of being stabbed in the back by cowards

Stab me in the front. Show your face, "allies"

Jesus loving....

Okay, look, realtalk time: This poo poo right here is exactly why the middle turned against Hillary. This bit. That you just wrote. You did this.

If a person is on the fence, do you know what doesn't make them support your team? Running in and saying that they're bigots and objectively evil people if they don't support anything and everything you do. All it does is make you look like an immense rear end in a top hat who nobody would ever want to support.

Yeah, like this. Way to attract people, by telling them that their spouses hate them.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

so anyway what kind of gun should i buy as a guy who knows jack poo poo about guns

.22 Marlin. That'll be all you need for hunting squirrels in the nuked-out husk of America

Pick posted:

Hey serf, did you know one thing that really crippled serfdom in Europe? The black death. Because then you could move around and whatever because the people with capital actually needed labor. ell oh ell.

Bubonic Plague/Smallpox 2020

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

everyone take a moment to bid a fond farewell to the alternate timeline where trump lost. those fuckers are prob laughing about us

those lucky, lucky fuckers

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

we live in an 80s movie dystopia

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i cant believe we elected the annoying orange

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm having a hard time keeping from writing a spiteful message to my Stein voting brother. It would go something like "welp, Hillary isn't the president like you wanted. All I can hope for now is that things go the way you want with a complete realignment of the Dems. Its too bad decades of supreme court decisions had to be sacrificed for the small chance that might happen".

...maybe I shouldn't drink anymore tonight.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/obama-favorable-rating

https://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/bernie-sanders-favorable-rating

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I hope the Obama staffers don't try anything cute at handover. I still hear about those loving "W" keys

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

eightpole posted:

This is the last time I listen to goons about politics

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Pick posted:

You can afford to bicker among one another once the outside enemy has been addressed. Similarly, in an election such as this, there's no reason for LGBT* persons not to vote as a bloc and work out their differences at some other time. Sexual assault, and the threat of sexual assault, applies to every woman full stop.

On the other hand it looks like it's class that trumps identity. Almost as if women are human beings with multivarious backgrounds and values, and not some monolithic hivemind.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Shear Modulus posted:

so anyway what kind of gun should i buy as a guy who knows jack poo poo about guns

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

VikingSkull posted:

while disenfranchising middle america is absurd, most of that work is going to be automated soon. It probably won't happen until after trump's re-election, though

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

what i guess i mean is, obama was wrong. we aren't the united states of america. we really are different and we really do hate each other. and there's no way that discourse can overcome that. we've passed that point.

what the solution actually is, i don't know.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Pick posted:

Don't be stupid, agriculture is so heavily mechanized that small farms largely exist as a lark.

hence why my two examples weren't loving backyard potato farmers then, huh

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh man remember when Trump said he sexually assaulted women and then a dozen women said he sexually assaulted them? That poo poo was crazy.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Night10194 posted:

So, what the hell do we do now?

learn some lessons, admit failures, redouble efforts with a new vision

that, or flame out aggressively at our own nation in hopes the europol thread gives us less poo poo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i'm glad the trump victory was now inevitable, settles things.

you stupid bastards

Hope you like that kobolds are now going to be discriminated against bigly

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
We live in a time line where Ann Coulter was right, and Ann Coulter forever changed America with her stupid book Adios America... A book that Trump lifted all his immigration garbage from.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Shear Modulus posted:

something big

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

On the other hand it looks like it's class that trumps identity. Almost as if women are human beings with multivarious backgrounds and values, and not some monolithic hivemind.

Because movements to consolidate women have been systematically undercut from the right and the left. Feminism, like environmentalism, has no business being a partisan force. Only on this lovely planet full of assholes.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i voted for jill loving stein jesus christ

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

we live in an 80s movie dystopia

The color palette is all wrong though.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

The real tragedy was of course that it was not and there were like a million ways of preventing this from happening, haha.

Hell, Hillary possibly could have prevented this by picking Bernie as her VP.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm having a hard time keeping from writing a spiteful message to my Stein voting brother. It would go something like "welp, Hillary isn't the president like you wanted. All I can hope for now is that things go the way you want with a complete realignment of the Dems. Its too bad decades of supreme court decisions had to be sacrificed for the small chance that might happen".

was this in a swing state because if it wasnt he is 0% at fault

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

that ron paul YOU DIDN'T LISTEN gif, expert Bernie

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

learn some lessons, admit failures, redouble efforts with a new vision

that, or flame out aggressively at our own nation in hopes the europol thread gives us less poo poo

well there's one silver lining, you're still not finland

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

shes as much of a loser as hillary rodham clinton

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
His twitter feed is going to be like FDR's fireside chats, but with many more sick burns.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

PostNouveau posted:

Oh man remember when Trump said he sexually assaulted women and then a dozen women said he sexually assaulted them? That poo poo was crazy.

no, sir, i don't recall ever hearing about such an occurrence

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Samurai Sanders posted:

I get your sentiment, but if every Stein voter had voted for Clinton, she'd still have lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
what if

bernie clinton????????/

• Locked thread