Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Yinlock posted:

i mean i don't think she specifically sought them out

she was pretty clear about her contempt for anyone who didn't think america was already great though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LemonLimeTime
May 30, 2011

I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.
This is the darkest timeline.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Dregs posted:

I wrote in dickbutt because gently caress both candidates. But I bet 20 on Clinton with this insufferable but super hot woman at work. poo poo. I don't even have 20 bucks.

guess you better be ready to pay your debts, if you know what i mean :wink:

i mean work out a reasonable payment plan

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

PostNouveau posted:

Let's ask them.

Hey did you guys get banned?

Not yet, and I'm getting a bit annoyed at waiting around for it to happen.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Remember in the Trump thread when the biggest nightmare you could imagine was being transported back 18 months to the beginning of the primaries? Do you remember that? Do you?

:sad:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

she was pretty clear about her contempt for anyone who didn't think america was already great though

that was a direct response to MAGA more than anything

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

anime was right posted:

rly hope this is not the case because ughhhhhhhh

Here's a list of people who, from a purely mathematical point, were probably not worth it:

- Muslims
- Trans persons
- Undocumented immigrants
- The disabled
- The mentally ill
- Young women who talk back to their dads

It'll be the opposite of the RNC 2012 autopsy.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

take me with you harambe, cradle me in your strong arms as the sniper lines up the shot, and look at me with your gentle eyes

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Not yet, and I'm getting a bit annoyed at waiting around for it to happen.

Oh poo poo it's a posting ghost

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Pick posted:

I think the solution that will arise is to go back to throwing minorities under the bus, like, seriously under the bus. It won't be their fault but that's probably how it's going to shake out. Hope you liked being gay 2014-2016.

It was a good couple of years, maybe some of the best. I'll miss my boyfriend, but I hope my government assigned econowife is nice.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

hail trumpocles

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Let's ask them.

never

imma post till i die

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

The economy is hosed, that's for sure

Remember how the worlds stocks tanked immediately after brexit? Doing a pretty good rerun of it right now

brexit was different because they realized that the tories would still be in charge of brexiting and they didn't actually want to do it so they'd make it as friendly to capital as possible

this is quite different

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Remember in the Trump thread when the biggest nightmare you could imagine was being transported back 18 months to the beginning of the primaries? Do you remember that? Do you?

:sad:

not me, i loving love early primary season

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

PostNouveau posted:

Oh poo poo it's a posting ghost

Yep. Dead cuck posting.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i got bit on the arm by a great dane once and this is literally the same sense of shock i was feeling as my sinew was being torn from my bone.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

VirtualStranger posted:

https://twitter.com/MuseWendi/status/796281238524952576

Holy poo poo how do you gently caress up that badly.

Hillary still thinks marijuana should be illegal.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The loving taco bowl worked

french lies
Apr 16, 2008
LOL, great loving job, American left. I'm sure your general uselessness will continue to manifest itself in various ways in the years to come.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Yinlock posted:

guess you better be ready to pay your debts, if you know what i mean :wink:

i mean work out a reasonable payment plan

Nahhhh. King of Debt :20bux:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dont ban me I still have so much to live for in the Ace of trump

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Let's ask them.

lol thats AWESOME

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

anyway i'm gonna try this 'being mad' thing out and get back to you all if it turns out to actually be cool and underrated. well actually i wont cause i'll be banned, so... i dunno, i'm sure there's something positive to take out of the experience.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pick posted:

Here's a list of people who, from a purely mathematical point, were probably not worth it:

- Muslims
- Trans persons
- Undocumented immigrants
- The disabled
- The mentally ill
- Young women who talk back to their dads

It'll be the opposite of the RNC 2012 autopsy.

and then someone saying im gonna help all these people sweeps in and wins everything, right????

right?????????

just like how the opposite of the autopsy won the election this year

rgith.....

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tweet Me Balls posted:

It was a good couple of years, maybe some of the best. I'll miss my boyfriend, but I hope my government assigned econowife is nice.

let's see...*flipping papers* oh yes Milvana, an obese 45 year old russian woman who enjoys shotput and something called "punchdogging". she's apparently won no less than 3 separate death matches, you've landed a real catch

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

PostNouveau posted:

Oh man remember when Trump said he sexually assaulted women and then a dozen women said he sexually assaulted them? That poo poo was crazy.

"Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal." :smugdon:

The Dregs posted:

I wrote in dickbutt because gently caress both candidates. But I bet 20 on Clinton with this insufferable but super hot woman at work. poo poo. I don't even have 20 bucks.

Tell her you'll buy her dinner. Then, when the you start the inevitable hate-gently caress, use a Trump mask. Bonus points: make her wear a Hillary mask.

Edit: Oh, you're married. Then I dunno, give her the money in pennies?

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
My wife is sitting here going on about how she stunned and sickened at America. She can't even drink her coffee.

She stayed home when I went out to vote lol.

Kal-L posted:

"Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal." :smugdon:

Tell her you'll buy her dinner. Then, when the you start the inevitable hate-gently caress, use a Trump mask. Bonus points: make her wear a Hillary mask.

She's pregnant and her husband is better looking, younger, and makes more money than I do. :(

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

darkest timeline

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
ha ha hillary clinton wanted to save children. they can't even vote. what an idiot.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Pick posted:

I think the solution that will arise is to go back to throwing minorities under the bus, like, seriously under the bus. It won't be their fault but that's probably how it's going to shake out. Hope you liked being gay 2014-2016.

Well, Europe's left is still looking for a solution how to deal with the workers (blue and white collar) moving to the extreme right. Trying to overtake the right-wing or "be more like them" hasn't worked yet for anyone, not even mid-term. The right will always be better and painting a target on a weak but scary group of people.

What it definite: The Third Way has failed long term. The gains were short term, but in the long term it lost them their base.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I just need to unify my thinking, that's all. In various parts of in my mind I ALWAYS knew America was this bad.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
if hillary said legalize weed, every millennial would have voted for her

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i never thought that i personally would be cucked by donald j. trump, but here we are

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Decius posted:

Well, Europe's left is still looking for a solution how to deal with the workers (blue and white collar) moving to the extreme right. Trying to overtake the right-wing or "be more like them" hasn't worked yet for anyone, not even mid-term. The right will always be better and painting a target at a weak but scary group of people.

well, as they say, when the true enemy is too powerful, it's easy to find a new, weaker one

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Decius posted:

Well, Europe's left is still looking for a solution how to deal with the workers (blue and white collar) moving to the extreme right. Trying to overtake the right-wing or "be more like them" hasn't worked yet for anyone, not even mid-term. The right will always be better and painting a target on a weak but scary group of people.

maybe invent a new one. gay draculas.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

LemonLimeTime posted:

This is the darkest timeline.

And also the funniest timeline!weird how that works out.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

There's going to be a lot of dumbass comparisons of Trump to figures of classical antiquity, but make no mistake: the only relevant comparison is Nero.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/796290094902677504

Back during the primaries I would get in arguments with people because I thought Trump was a black swan candidate and that all the conventional wisdom was meaningless this year. That for once "THIS TIME WAS DIFFERENT."

I really didn't think it would cross over to the general... gently caress I was wrong.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Thanks, first time I've laughed in 8 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

anime was right posted:

if hillary said legalize weed, every millennial would have voted for her

also if she said wall street was bad, or that fracking was bad, or that middle east wars were bad, but cmon, she's not bernie sanders

• Locked thread