Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Louisgod posted:

You're forgetting he'll likely defer a lot of tough decisions to his cabinet

Like Newt

And Carson

they're the ones that'll make the decisions and that in itself is terrifying

And just how well do you think a bunch of preening self-promoters like them will coordinate a unified agenda without Trump setting a firm course? Is Newt Gingrich going to subordinate his ego to Gen. Flynn when State and Defense have conflicting priorities? Is Chief of Staff Lewendowski going to resist a grudge match with Communications Director Bannon? How will his caninet react to his kids being given policy portfolios and a direct line to the president? Who will check these people's worst impulses or force them onto the same page?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

I mean,we all knew, deep down,that america would destroy the world in her death thrashing but i gotta say its freaking hilarious.stock markets around the world are collapsing,see if you can spot the dead cat bounce.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol and trumps disastrous presidency is going to push them even further left

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

Jesus loving Christ America. loving hell.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Weirdly, this makes me feel better. :unsmith:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

My sister called unironically saying shes moving to canada her kids traumatic uprooting be damned, my parents joked with her that if she went they'd go too. Im not so lucky here, I still need to serve out these last 4 years of my contract. Maybe I should go AGR and just weather the presidency in the nomad lifestyle of an active duty soldier.

How the gently caress will the military look like in a trump presidency? Republicans are pro military spending but at the same time Trump is an isolationist.

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

But percentage wise how many eligible millinials voted?

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Yo guys, is america great again already? Good. Guess we don't need neither ACTA nor TTIP.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i too hope to christ that the accelerationists turn out to be right

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what the hell is with parentheses around things btw, thats a thing i saw repeatedly but never got during this election cycle

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also another talking point Hill acolytes can no longer use

BERNIE BROHAMS

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
when the protestors shut down trumps rally in chicago they were shouting bernie

Serf
May 5, 2011

when the aliens discover the water-covered, temperate third planet from Sol, it'll take them some time to detect the pockets of radiation that remain beneath the global oceans. The only evidence that sapient life once existed here.

but will they understand the one word we left behind?

"emails"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh man i bet speed limits are going to be INSANE
as are potholes

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Shear Modulus posted:

really shocked that correct the record's paid online troll army didn't put this in the bag for hillary

r/politics is completely different than it was 24 hours ago. I didn't really believe in CTR, but here we are.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nietzschean posted:

what the hell is with parentheses around things btw, thats a thing i saw repeatedly but never got during this election cycle

putting parentheses around names is a heroic fight against antisemitism on par with the greatest generation

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Lol this election was decided because your mom joined Facebook and now only sees the news she wants

Lol

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I admit I'm gonna take some real pleasure in watching the media go 'WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?' as they get rounded up, though.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

Lol this election was decided because your mom joined Facebook and now only sees the news she wants

Lol

thanks zuckerberg you gently caress

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Night10194 posted:

I admit I'm gonna take some real pleasure in watching the media go 'WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?' as they get rounded up, though.

ppl crying on bbc world service

Dangerous Donald, folks

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Not a Step posted:

Hillary is not a gracious loser.

John Podesta was the one that spoke, that might speak to the lack of awareness.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Man the leadership books I've been reading recently emphasize inspiration and charisma as the main two drivers for making a great leader, with numerous minor things you can do to get there.

Looking back, Clinton was neither inspirational or charismatic like Obama was. She just wasn't Trump and we used traditional polling methods as reassurance all was well.

God dammit

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:
Neoliberalism is loving dead and buried

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Hey look here's a map I made in February

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Yinlock posted:

Gay Shock Booths Unveiled, Nation Horrified Except One Dude Who's Pretty Into It

okay look, condemn me all you want, but those mandatory repentance prods can give a pretty nice feel if you know where to put them

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

when the aliens discover the water-covered, temperate third planet from Sol, it'll take them some time to detect the pockets of radiation that remain beneath the global oceans. The only evidence that sapient life once existed here.

but will they understand the one word we left behind?

"emails"

But like, even if all the ice caps melted, we wouldn't go full Waterworld

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

"EMAILS BENGHAZI EMAILS EMAILS EEEEEMAAAII-Oh dear the guy who wanted to exterminate the free press won. Oh. Uh. Ut oh."

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nietzschean posted:

Jews

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Frosted Flake posted:

r/politics is completely different than it was 24 hours ago. I didn't really believe in CTR, but here we are.

astroturfing is dead easy to see and there were a lot of astroturfers on reddit

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Hillary Clinton lost to Donald loving Trump.

She lost. To Donald Trump.

How poo poo of a candidate do you have to be for that to even be possible?

You would think just saying 'Hi Im Obama 2.0' would be enough for the win, but she hosed that up.

It wasn't some tide of new voters that crushed her.

She couldn't even get all of Obama voters to go for her.

How is someone so lovely she can't even get the people who pulled the D lever only 4 years ago?

She lost against a reality TV star with no real campaign to speak of.

She actively repelled would be Democratic voters who stayed home in enough numbers to ensure her loss.

Even with Obama campaigning for her Hillary was such a festering pile of human refuse that she lost.

She didn't even get the same cut of the minority vote - the people who were supposed to be murdered in the night if Trump wins!

Even the minorities everyone said would vote for her in a landslide just *didn't*.

How is she this bad?

Who even voted for her in the primary?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

good. but uh what if there's another vietnam that thins out the ranks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Definitely Hillary voters who caused this.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

gradenko_2000 posted:

The problem with using Clinton's loss as leverage for a better party is that the Trump administration and the GOP will be in a position to institute changes that will make it more difficult, if not impossible, for this new party to win elections.

Not only that, but a lot of Democrats are going to check out of politics after this. Many Democrats are are just going to retreat into their liberal city bubbles with little regard for what happens outside.

Serf
May 5, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

But like, even if all the ice caps melted, we wouldn't go full Waterworld

are you calling kevin costner a liar

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

After their and the next generation's lives are ruined for good, lol

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Neurolimal posted:

For any other reason we help those less fortunate; because it's the right thing to do. If we cannot take their interests to heart then we have no business governing them.

The question is how to square supporting them (the people who left the Democrats 2-3 decades ago), but also supporting the minorities, but also the wealthy elite? Trump somehow made it possible for the GOP to be the big business party and the party of the small (white) man even more than it was before. As l

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Oiled and Ready posted:

Hey look here's a map I made in February

Pft, you missed Wisconsin, N.H. and a Maine district, loser

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/796315640307060738

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
Will polling in future elections be conducted by counting retweets and yard signs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
she wasnt obama 2.0. she was obama minus any and all populism

• Locked thread