Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

coooooooooool beans cool beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Baloogan posted:

bill mitchell was right

that goofy mother fucker was hella rite

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796263636071235585

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
now that nothing matters, the wikileaks emails are probably gonna get way more buzz

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

forgot one

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/796262780550586368

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
bill mitchell is going to become a national figure on the talk circuit

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

president Donald Trump

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
lowtax getting cheated out of toxx bucks

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Well, at least the Ds will win big in 2018.
Supposing we still have a country. This is going to make the 2008 recession look like kid stuff.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Whoa gently caress Cuban

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

I already ordered his commemorative plates of the Inauguration!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Homework Explainer posted:

they get regular banned after donating

lets call this what it is: dogshit.

i can't name a single unironic poster i liked besides baloogan, but 100% everyone in this thread would be spilling into other forums bitching about this if trump posters were given an out

and trump posters actually made jokes!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jonny 290 posted:

he's too weird looking

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Can a man fly if he had proportionally sized bee wings? Questions of a moron... or a genius???

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Dolan won

lol

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

i suppose there is a silver lining after all

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I guess we just all live in the shadow universe now and Dark Nate Silver is our new pundit

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I wonder, is this how people with a deep seated fear of dark skin felt when Obama won?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I took today off work in preparation of celebrating.

now I just feel empty and am watching Giant Bomb content to distract myself from reality.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Baloogan posted:

meh, he might get a pardon :shrug:

my personal idology on russia has softened because the next motherfucking president of america is okay with russia.

seriously lol at countries near russia
no one here literally could tell u apart from russians anyhow lol byee

Lol by whom?obama?hmm that would be peak trollbama so its not out of realm of possibility.

Besides I have a feeling Putin's end game is basically sanctions lifted and that's it. Maybe bitchslap Germany and Poland for gas supply the next two winters,if he's feeling frisky maybe gently caress around with estonia and Lithuania.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i remain displeased

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015

euphronius posted:

Whoa gently caress Cuban
purely looking out for his $

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

I wonder, is this how people with a deep seated fear of dark skin felt when Obama won?

Most certainly it was

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
The only people I'm super pissed at are the pollsters. Clinton ran an almost perfect campaign despite constant hacks and interference. Trump just Trump'd.

The pollsters loving hosed this up BIGLY. This makes dewey beats truman look like a grammatical error.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm glad I started learning Danish on a whim.

I mean, LOL like they'd ever let me in, but I can at least fake being Danish if anyone asks.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
No seriously, i would like 1 less electoral college

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Billy Mitchell is a winner.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:lol: Reminder Ted Strickland was nearly Hillary's Vice President :lol:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Baloogan posted:

bill mitchell was right

that goofy mother fucker was hella rite

And Sean loving Hannity

If Latinos really did vote Trump more than Romney then I dont know what the gently caress anymore.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
oof

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Baloogan posted:

meh, he might get a pardon :shrug:

my personal idology on russia has softened because the next motherfucking president of america is okay with russia.

seriously lol at countries near russia
no one here literally could tell u apart from russians anyhow lol byee

no one cared about the countries near Russia to begin with though. We let the Russians march into Ukraine on one of the most transparent pretexts ever and did not a goddamn thing as they annexed the Crimea. Our Russia policy is gonna change from sternly wagging a disapproving finger to quietly clapping in the background.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Thundercracker posted:

The only people I'm super pissed at are the pollsters. Clinton ran an almost perfect campaign despite constant hacks and interference. Trump just Trump'd.

The pollsters loving hosed this up BIGLY. This makes dewey beats truman look like a grammatical error.

Had they identified the economic anxiety, she could have targeted it

They didn't

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i hopebill mitchell shed those pounds in time for the trump ball

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Hope this finally shows that EMAILS and nebulous ties to something called spirit cooking are from the devil and WE WILL CAST YOU OUT SATAN AND YOUR SHE-DEVIL!

(we'll ignore everything else our book tells us about how good people should behave except when it comes to baby sausages and the supreme court). Jimmy Deanzlebub is not on the menu here heathens!

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

gradenko_2000 posted:

After tonight I couldn't countenance opening up loving Facebook.

Like, I understand where the anger of Clinton's lack of a concession comes from. But I'd like to think I also understand hers.

The unfollow button is great. It became a process the instant someone sent a friend request. My feed is mostly 3-4 of my friends I really like who post pictures of their kids, coffee news, and blizzard announcements. Just a suggestion to make that arena slightly better.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Neurolimal posted:

this is the first thing i've read in this thread that has made me want to riot

From reading posts on here it seems like too many goons are literally too disabled to riot and once ACA is gone they'll be too disabled to live

I'm too depressed to riot, I'm going to round co-workers up at lunch to hit up a brewery and see how it mixes with one hour of sleep

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003
So how scared is Hills right now of being locked up? When does she seek political asylum?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Corbyn does this a lot with politically uncomfortable figures; he will often say candid things that sound controversial but aren't when you consider that he isn't endorsing them

its a big part of his popularity among young brits, he's extremely candid about stuff like that, down to getting caught biking around in tiny shorts and taking the bus

Le0
Mar 18, 2009

Rotten investigator!
I wanna puke *An European Citizen*

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

theflyingorc posted:

Lol this election was decided because your mom joined Facebook and now only sees the news she wants

Lol

As opposed to joining Twitter/Tumblr/Reddit/SomethingAwful.com and only seeing the news you want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I guess Kanye 2020

• Locked thread