Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

On second thought, Trump did say he was a "big fan of Hindu" so I think I'm in the clear

I think he was talking about the Indian takeaway near his house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

America is seriously about to top the UK in Leaving the EU...

On the plus side...this probably means the dollar is going to plummet meaning i can buy poo poo from the US for cheap again.

Sorry TFF bros. Scotland will always welcome you here :smith:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
We deserve everything we get

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Spoeank posted:

Intruder so mad he might actually uphold all unfulfilled toxxes?!

🤔🤔🤔🤔

do you have the link

Just kidding I find LWB hilarious

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

On the plus side...this probably means the dollar is going to plummet meaning i can buy poo poo from the US for cheap again.

enjoy buying, i don't even know, big dogs t shirts or a bmw x3

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I just wanted to chime in and say thank you to the great patriots Tom Brady and Billy B. for Making America Great Again. I am almost not butthurt anymore about Seattle losing to New England in the Superbowl.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Hopefully the new POTUS will remember who he turned to for support on the last day of the campaign and pressure Goodell to make up for the injustices inflicted on these great people over the last 10 years.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

GaussianCopula posted:

Hopefully the new POTUS will remember who he turned to for support on the last day of the campaign and pressure Goodell to make up for the injustices inflicted on these great people over the last 10 years.

Would have figured you would be the last person to want the Pats Superbowls to be rescinded

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Trump's America Day 1.
In order to stop police harassment of innocent guys with tans, President Trump mandates all Mexicans wear their sombreros at all times

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

oh my loving god

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol Donald Trump

lol...

hahahahaha

oh man

what does this mean for the Miami Dolphins?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ehud posted:

lol Donald Trump

lol...

hahahahaha

oh man

what does this mean for the Miami Dolphins?

their field will be moved to the Mar-A-Lago hotel

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

We counted out Touchdown Tom.

We should have seen this.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The Dave posted:

We counted out Touchdown Don.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

The Dave posted:

We counted out Touchdown Tom.

Everything is coming up Patriots.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

CharlestheHammer posted:

Eh it's no big deal, if y'all just accepted it and moved on this wouldn't even be a thing.

Instead of going full JFK on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wi-lW2poE4&t=7s

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

GaussianCopula posted:

Everything is coming up Patriots.

No true patriot would ever desire... this

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Pats fan coworker was saying for months that Trump would win with 20%+ of the popular vote. I bet him $20 that it would not. He had to pay me this morning. I just used the $20 to buy everyone in the office cookies.

But he's still got a huge poo poo eating grin on his face and he's talking about how great it is to be an American today.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

Pats fan coworker was saying for months that Trump would win with 20%+ of the popular vote. I bet him $20 that it would not. He had to pay me this morning. I just used the $20 to buy everyone in the office cookies.

But he's still got a huge poo poo eating grin on his face and he's talking about how great it is to be an American today.

Deflate his tires

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ehud you are the patriots co-worker. He's Tyler

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

kill him

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Lets not be savages here. Maiming him will work just as well.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

This is from another pats fan so its ok

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

cookies for all

Ehud fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Nov 9, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Don't spare him the pain of a Trump presidency with the sweet release of death

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I just want you all to know I love you. The world can be really scary so it's cool that we can shoot poo poo about football.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Well, at least I'll be able to buy league pass now

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Maybe First Citizen Trump will finally exact his revenge on the NFL and I'll finally be able to stop caring about this sport.

I joke about being afraid that the league will go under before Detroit wins a Super Bowl but now there's just one more route for that.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
At least San Diego did the right thing and shot down Measure C. gently caress you, Spanos.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I hope we didn't lose too many friends to silly toxxs or other misfortunes

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Didn't lose enough

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

cookies for all

Don't let him have any.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

CyberPingu posted:

The weirdest thing so far is everyone else's currency tanking while the U.S. dollar rises. Predictably, financial markets are all down world wide tho.

Happy apocalypse, TFF

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah that correction is going to suuuuucckkk

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Well, at least Dee Ford is good now? That cancels out this upsetting news?

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
https://twitter.com/Trags/status/796354817656504320

This is soooooo goood.

(better and longer version http://www.patriots.com/video/2016/11/09/bill-belichick-119-seattle)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I love and will miss you guys

Final football post before my perma: may all Pats posters feel at least some shame for this for the rest of their lives, and may Brady and Belihick have miserable suffering lives post-football. Everyone else here, stay safe and I hope our paths cross again somehow someday, preferably in more positive times

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes

Yesssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chris James 2 posted:

I love and will miss you guys

Final football post before my perma: may all Pats posters feel at least some shame for this for the rest of their lives, and may Brady and Belihick have miserable suffering lives post-football. Everyone else here, stay safe and I hope our paths cross again somehow someday, preferably in more positive times

Give 10 bucks to RAINN and you don't need to be perma'd. Unless you want to be. There's a thread somewhere or other.

• Locked thread