Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

You know I told myself that if Trump became president I wouldn't be a coward and try to help people more. I don't really know how exactly I'm going to do that yet, maybe I'll finally do peace corps like I've always said I would, but things are going to get pretty bad for a large segment of our population and we have to dig ourselves in and fight.

So today I'm just gonna play WoW all day and then tomorrow I'm going to finish my peace corps app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think Bernie bros have a real good point re Michigan and Wisconsin

Hard to argue that

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:staredog:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Vertical Lime posted:

well if w pre-9/11 is any indication trump's approval ratings are gonna be fun

I don't follow.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
all shall wear the hat

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

holy

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Thank you for making me actually laugh for the first time since probably mid-day yesterday.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
My dad just texted me and told me Hillary won the popular vote.

How did we get Al Gored AGAIN

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Monkey Fracas posted:

Welp now that Obama has basically lifted this country back to where it was pre-2008 clusterfuck I guess it's time to put the GOP back in the driver's seat so they can gently caress up the economy again

woooooo

should I wait for the next crash to buy a house

yup

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

euphronius posted:

I think Bernie bros have a real good point re Michigan and Wisconsin

Hard to argue that

If Feingold had run a few points ahead of Hillary in Wisconsin, they would have a point.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-didnt-she-see/

Sure getting some of that Mitt Romney vibe

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
God loving dammit Hillbots. I started to believe you. I used some of the arguments I read here to reassure my partner over and over that Trump couldn't possibly win. She spent last night crying in the bathroom because she might not be able to afford her bipolar meds soon.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I'm voting for Trump because he'll cut my taxes!

*AGI gets increased 6000 dollars*

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Alter Ego posted:

Al Gore doesn't mix well with Florida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4ZdlISXZI

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Has George Soros thought of just bribing the electric college voters with a milkion bucks each or something?

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Alter Ego posted:

the Electoral College is jokes, bru

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Everyone here at work is a mess this morning.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mr. Jive posted:

God loving dammit Hillbots. I started to believe you. I used some of the arguments I read here to reassure my partner over and over that Trump couldn't possibly win. She spent last night crying in the bathroom because she might not be able to afford her bipolar meds soon.

I'm spending the morning trying to comfort friends. I feel like poo poo but they seem even worse off and trying to help makes me feel better.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TyrantWD posted:

If Feingold had run a few points ahead of Hillary in Wisconsin, they would have a point.

again, nobody loving turned out to vote.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

she was supposed to talk at 9:30am eastern time, now it's 10:30am.

Someone on CNN was saying she needs a room full of warm supporters or something... I dont know whats going on.

My understanding was 10:30 eastern time, 9:30 central, so in 1 minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-B6AtuNlMY

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Alter Ego posted:

Who could have seen this coming in a campaign between two historically unliked candidates?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

LastInLine posted:

And Democrats sent the worst possible alternative to him.

No matter how you do the math, it's Hillary who gave us Trump.
I don't disagree.

I also cannot look past someone voting for Trump after he has been established as hateful towards black people, latinos, immigrants of all kinds, muslims, with a VP that hates gay people.

I don't believe for second that people voting for Trump did so without acknowledging, and agreeing, they would be harming the "other."

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tainen posted:

Everyone here at work is a mess this morning.

Trans guy I work with hasn't come in and is apparently unreachable.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

cult member at airport posted:

It will be interesting to see what the Republicans do with unbridled power. They control the White House and both chambers, and they can put whoever they want in the Supreme Court. So at least for the next 2 years they have no excuse not to overturn Roe v Wade and Obergefell v. Hodges, repeal Obamacare, target Muslims and undocumented immigrants, etc. And The Wall, don't forget The Wall.

Gee, with all that at stake you'd think maybe they could compromise a little and *not* call rural whites literal Nazis (even if they were!) and toss em a bone or two. But hey, ideological purity: maintained. So it was all worth it.

Mirthless posted:

No, the sales tax defeat thing is actually really loving good because the legislature now has to do something about the school system in Oklahoma, which is on it's last legs. Hard bills - the kind you get primaried over - get pushed to the voters to decide way too often instead. We're really at the limits of what ballot initiatives can accomplish.

We can't afford another sales tax increase. We've paid for every big infrastructure thing we've needed since 2008 with ballot initiative sales tax increases and the result is that we have the highest sales tax in the country. It's harming our economy, and it won't fix the budgetary problems our schools are having (Also, if the prior times this has happened are an indication, the state will just use the income from the sales tax increase to offset cuts to education down the road.)

Just lol if you think *anyone* in Oklahoma is going to push for raising taxes on anyone *but* the poor to fund education. They havent for the previous, what, decade? Why start now? Schools are going to go to 4 days a week, teaching support staff will get slashed even further, unqualified subs will take over for full time teachers and minority schools will crumble even more (And Deborah Gist will hire another round of business consultants for Tulsa Public Schools at $100k+ each while remodeling her office). If anyone does anything I guarantee its (religious) charter schools.

So glad I got out of that doomed state. You should too if you can.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

There was a lot of good information that suggested things were fine leading up to election day. Day of turnout was cataclysmic. Not much that can be said about that other than "whoops"

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Can someone please collate every post from the Trump thread that uses the word "arzy" (or derivations thereof) or the :derp: emote so I can feel smugly superior to those people saying Hilary has it in the bag.

Thanks in advance.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Trump is a Hillary plant.

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Night10194 posted:

I'm spending the morning trying to comfort friends. I feel like poo poo but they seem even worse off and trying to help makes me feel better.

Same but I don't really know what to say, I'm having a hard time finding a bright side to this that doesn't sound glib

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Schnorkles posted:

There was a lot of good information that suggested things were fine leading up to election day. Day of turnout was cataclysmic. Not much that can be said about that other than "whoops"

We cannibalized the vote in EV, didn't we?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Like republicans routinely gently caress their voters hard but I'm impressed with how loving fast the story came out that says yo eat poo poo pepe who voted for us

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

This is the fun thing about being left wing though, if a left wing candidate makes a single mistake they're done and vilified by everyone forever.
If a far right dude fucks up in every way imaginable they will still be the favourite to win.
Welcome to earth.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Too bad Bernie was even worse at winning elections than her, yeah?

He showed up late and unprepared as a protest candidate. We forget that because Clinton was such poo poo he almost beat her.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I gave everyone the day off today, called a client to reschedule a meeting and he's still drunk soooo

Discospawn
Mar 3, 2007

Hillary running late after delaying her speech an hour. Get your poo poo together Hillary! You're embarrassing yourself!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Not a Step posted:

So glad I got out of that doomed state. You should too if you can.
I had some good times there but agree with this wholeheartedly. It's unbelievable what's happening there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Michelle is the only one that can save us in 2020!

• Locked thread