Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Oh, I want to add a prediction: Taxes will go up for everyone, but the top 1%.

Some think the dems are the cucks this election. No, by 2024, we will see we were all the cucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

I was trying to quell my inner arzying since Comey pulled that poo poo last week and you I trusted you guys. Now I can't stop arzying for the next 4 years.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Good News Everyone! Ted Cruz isn't gonna win the presidency in 2020!

lol this is actually a pretty good point

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/EBaker_NY/status/796371425477226496

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Schnorkles posted:

The DNC party establishment is dead and dusted at this point. Gonna need to rebuild.

It's an excellent time to get involved in local politics and have a chance of really having a say if its your thing~

if the dems do not look at what bernie did right and do not accept that neoliberalism is a shitterrible ideology, they are going to end up like the uk labour party is right now. powerlss and with zero chance of taking any sort of control anywhere. they need to learn the right lessons from this but they only seem capable of learning the wrong lessons, or learning nothing at all, so i do not have great hope for them.

again, this is the party that wanted CHUCK loving SCHUMER as majority leader. they are loving completely beyond human reason.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Good News Everyone! Ted Cruz isn't gonna win the presidency in 2020!

an even scarier timeline

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
LOL what if that trump guy won?
lmao what a wacky candidate

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

JaggerMcDagger posted:

What do you guys think the original Arzy feels about this whole thing

didn't arzy support romney in 2012? lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i wonder if somewhere chuck schumer is telling senate democrats that their number one concern is making sure donald trump is a one term president

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Montasque posted:

What the hell is going on with HRC?

She seems... broken.

she's going into the history books as a disgraceful loser and she knows it

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Cubey posted:

dude that does not matter holy poo poo

turnout was down, trump won fewer votes than losing republicans won in the past. if people do not go out to vote for a democratic president candidate then it should not come as a surprise to you when they do poorly on downballot races as well.

But if certain qualities were desired in a candidate, and a well known down ballot candidate has those qualities, surely they would outperform the top of the ticket. Look at Florida - Rubio far outperformed Trump.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if you voted for johnson: gently caress you

if you voted for stein: gently caress you

if you voted for a write-in comedy candidate: gently caress you

if you voted for trump: gently caress you

if you voted for clinton: gently caress you

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Oh well, abuela was too sick to be president anyway.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Shinjobi posted:

Then maybe do away with the whole toxx system in general then. Stickied the threads and everything.

I'd happily take my ban, but donating to RAINN rather than handing $15 back to SA seems fair.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

He was actually right about this.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Mo_Steel posted:

i hope she calls on dems to stonewall trump harder than repubs blocked obama

gently caress them

The GOP controls both chambers, they can't stonewall poo poo because the GOP can and probably will go full nuclear in the Senate just to ensure the Democrats can't cause them any hassle.

The Dems will still be successfully blamed for all the problems the GOP causes and the GOP will keep winning elections like in Kansas and elsewhere.

Agrajag posted:

they aint coming back and even if they do (they won't) they will be largely be robotics

Or they will be minimum wage* and just as unsafe as the poo poo overseas.

* until that's abolished, since Trump and the GOP don't actually believe in a min wage

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Phobophilia posted:

an even scarier timeline

Mirthless posted:

lol this is actually a pretty good point

To be honest if I could pick anyone from the GOP field to be POTUS with a GOP congress I'd pick our new Orange Idiot King as he's most likely to start petty fights with his own party.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

LegoPirateNinja posted:

If the fact that Bernie would have crushed Trump isn't accepted, there is absolutely no hope whatsoever. Any rebuilding of the democratic party must be based on the truth that Bernie would have won.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFaEsP3fzw4

was this posted

i hope it wasnt tbh

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
posted this in another thread but....

In a weird twist I now hate the Clintons almost as much as my conservative relatives.

Bill neolibbed it up in the 90s, hobbling welfare and continuing the War On Drugs in the 90s and other poo poo and Hillary just handed the loving country over to the GOP and lost to DONALD loving TRUMP

Y'know what I might actually have fun making GBS threads on Clinton during Thanksgiving even if they don't really hate her for the same reasons I do; I don't give a poo poo I'll lie about what I believe to feel good I deserve this DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

vyelkin posted:

i wonder if somewhere chuck schumer is telling senate democrats that their number one concern is making sure donald trump is a one term president

It's a good thing I'm not a politician because I'm at the point where I'd say "gently caress it, let them burn it all down". I don't generally consider myself an accelerationist, but gently caress it, burn it all down.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nodelphi posted:

Oh well, abuela was too sick to be president anyway.

It was kind of a final insult that she loving went to bed when she saw she was going to lose.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
time to embrace irony, my friends. jokes are the only thing that will save you now. nothing matters!

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
This thread sucks, where are all the Trump thread posters?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'ma focus on good things.

Keith Ellison is still my Congressman and we elected the first Somali-American legislator ever to our state legislature yesterday.

Michelle Obama's gonna get her wish and her family will get to leave (possibly flee) Washington.

My cats love me. Or at least they're willing to pretend that they do so I keep feeding them, which is about as good as it gets with cats.

There is still laughter and love in the world.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Is this what economic anxiety feels like?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

To be honest if I could pick anyone from the GOP field to be POTUS with a GOP congress I'd pick our new Orange Idiot King as he's most likely to start petty fights with his own party.

I think its an open question what trump will do. Will be an interesting 4 years if we all survive.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Uhh that music. Is hillary aware that she didnt win and will not be taking us to war?

Yes, no

Covok
May 27, 2013

The reality of all this is simple and we're all arguing and ignoring it: Trump won and now a man accused of raping 13 women, admitted to "Grabbing women by the pussy," and doesn't believe in Global Warming is President with control of every branch of government. If nothing else, America is shamed.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

posted this in another thread but....

In a weird twist I now hate the Clintons almost as much as my conservative relatives.

Bill neolibbed it up in the 90s, hobbling welfare and continuing the War On Drugs in the 90s and other poo poo and Hillary just handed the loving country over to the GOP and lost to DONALD loving TRUMP

Y'know what I might actually have fun making GBS threads on Clinton during Thanksgiving even if they don't really hate her for the same reasons I do; I don't give a poo poo I'll lie about what I believe to feel good I deserve this DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

hillary brings families together :)

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

https://twitter.com/Rudnit/status/796330485257502720

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Interestingly enough, I agree with the hottake that HRC would have probably beaten a more standard republican. There's a lot of weird things in the numbers in the Rust Belt that makes me think that Trump is his own thing.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
stephanie murphy won guys

thats a big deal

she's my rep now

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Cubey posted:

if the dems do not look at what bernie did right and do not accept that neoliberalism is a shitterrible ideology, they are going to end up like the uk labour party is right now. powerlss and with zero chance of taking any sort of control anywhere. they need to learn the right lessons from this but they only seem capable of learning the wrong lessons, or learning nothing at all, so i do not have great hope for them.

again, this is the party that wanted CHUCK loving SCHUMER as majority leader. they are loving completely beyond human reason.

Politics requires resources. How many donations of $27 do you think are out there to beat all of the Koch/Adelson backed tea party guys?

You know who will have the resources and a reliable constituency? Schumer, Booker, Feinstein, Gillebrand, etc.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Schnorkles posted:

I think its an open question what trump will do. Will be an interesting 4 years if we all survive.

on the plus side trump cares about himself above all else and a nuclear war would totally suck for him personally

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Doorknob Slobber posted:

I can't believe they're getting off easy on their toxx

Same. Those smug shitheads being banned and never posting again was the sole bright spot of today.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mango sentinel posted:

sucking off the god-emperor

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
preblidn dobal tlmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

mango sentinel posted:

I would assume packing their bags before the trumpstaffel kick in their doors for crimes against america

• Locked thread