Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ceciltron posted:

poo poo, I missed whatever it is :(

If it's a broken image, you can right click and open in a new tab because it's hotlinked, so it doesn't always show up.

Not that you really want to.

Just sayin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Sorry folks, I'll try it again, this time with more imgur!

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

If it's a broken image, you can right click and open in a new tab because it's hotlinked, so it doesn't always show up.

Not that you really want to.

Just sayin.

It also works on the Awful app when hotlinked because reasons.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cnut posted:

Sorry folks, I'll try it again, this time with more imgur!

Error 501: Pants not found.

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT

YeahTubaMike posted:

What sort of sun situation created that guy's tan/burn pattern? :pwn:

The dude normally wears shorts, so his legs are tanned from the knees down. Today he was wearing swimming trunks that are shorter than his normal shorts, and spent the entire day baking at the beach. So the pasty white part of his thigh that normally doesn't see the sun burned to a crisp, while the tanned part didn't get quite so bad. It happened to me once when I was digging for clams with no shirt on at the beach. Bright red down to where my t shirt normally ends, then normal tan.

And while I have never taken my pants off in front of a fat chick at the beach, I thank god every day that there are no pictures out there of me when I'm falling down drunk. That I know of.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Am I colorblind if I can't read what look kind of like words on those images?

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Picnic Princess posted:

Am I colorblind if I can't read what look kind of like words on those images?

If I wasn't before I am now.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
Those eye things are juggalo tattoos aren't they? They look like the dumbass joker thing they put on their albums

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

I've never seen solo loss cosplay before.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Lossplay

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Can a company be aug?

Somebody has a new favorite as of 22:17 on Nov 8, 2016

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jestery posted:

Can a company be aug?

I find nothing wrong with this sense of humor.

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
I wish it were a minion on the sign.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Xen Tricks posted:

Those eye things are juggalo tattoos aren't they? They look like the dumbass joker thing they put on their albums

It's either a juggalo thing or a tribute to the Violator.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jestery posted:

Can a company be aug?

Actually this owns

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

And it's not LEGO because he has individual fingers. Covered all his bases with that one.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

kajeto
Mar 27, 2004
Instrumento De Muerte
I hope requests are ok:

Does anybody have that video of a goon walking in a hallway showing his clothes and at the end of the video he lets out a pretty loud sigh?

There was also another one from a software company I think who did like this rap song / video. I know there's probably tons of these out there but I think a goon worked there or something.

I've been looking for them but cannot find them. TIA!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Fair, that billboard straddled the line for aawkward for me.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Panfilo posted:

Error 501: Pants not found.

This joke is clever, and I really enjoyed it.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

neighbors would describe me as a "quiet kid"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The first thing people usually notice about me
My BO extends a good 8 to 10 feet from my body.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Is "feet" a measure of distance or odor in this case?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
contraceptive? yeah I got the personality for that.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

No, you see my odour makes the women wild. I'm just so fukken masculine that one sniff of my scent makes then all fall in line.

Horrible thing is, of course, that exact thing was said in one of the old GBS "Do you bathe regularly?" threads. Along with all the people who confessed to only showering once a week.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

I would like to digress slightly to say that I’m a master-class loving tickler. Seriously. I’m amazing. I could teach a class on tickling. I could do a TED talk.

Anyway, I come in to Sarah’s bedroom and lay down on the bed all casual-like, ready to produce some bespoke tickling.

Then Sarah looks at me with lust in her eyes and says, “You smell so good. It’s making me stupid.”

To understand her statement, you have to realize that I am the next stage in human evolution. My pheromonic musk is developed to the point where it’s practically a weapon. In the best of circumstances, I smell masculine. And on a day when I’m staying home and have skipped my morning shower…

Well…. suffice to say that you know there’s a man in the house, even if you can’t see me.

On top of that, I’d been writing. I don’t know why, but when I’m writing, my man-smell gets particularly strong. It’s like my body is trying to establish its dominance over reality itself.

The effects of this pheromonal cocktail vary, but with a select section of the female populous it has two profound, complimentary effects.

1. It delivers a message directly to the woman’s hindbrain, saying: THERE IS A MAN NEARBY, AND YOU MUST MATE WITH HIM.

2. It immediately drops the woman’s intelligence anywhere from 10-50 IQ points, which makes it hard for them to realize that mating with me is *obviously* a bad idea, while at the same time rendering them more vulnerable to my not inconsiderable charm.

You have to admit that evolutionarily speaking, this is a winning combo.

Anyway, Sarah says that, and we laugh. Then, after giving Oot a good tickling, I ask her if I can post her comment up on facebook.

She agrees, and I go to amuse the internets.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Haven't we all?

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

Horrible thing is, of course, that exact thing was said in one of the old GBS "Do you bathe regularly?" threads. Along with all the people who confessed to only showering once a week.

Remember the thread where a dude claimed boiling down your spunk into a thin oil and using it like cologne would mean you exuded sexy sex pheromones and make all the ladies who caught a whiff of your jizzy sillage jump your bones?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Oh god yes. How excited The Females would be by his natural ambergris and not just say, "Who smells like wank dribble?"

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
life hack: trick the female brain by having a more attractive man jizz on your face

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

diarmuidqq posted:

your jizzy sillage

This is a glorious turn of phrase, thanks for that.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Yeah I laughed when I wrote it. Thinking of changing my username.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

But he didn't even get laid. Also, tickling isn't a skill.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I see nothing wrong with this. Also, wrong thread. You're looking for

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762306

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Thin Privilege posted:

I see nothing wrong with this. Also, wrong thread. You're looking for

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762306

It just looks physically awkward ?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the only awkward is their ankles not touching the ground but for this one I'll let it pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Jestery posted:

It just looks physically awkward ?

Maybe if you spend some time in Eastern Europe you'll understand :ussr:

• Locked thread