Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Ostentatious posted:

I'm waiting to be put on a bus to Mexico for having brown skin tbh I hope it's like a greyhound or something with bathrooms

How about less complaining and more building that wall, hombre. :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

incompetent posted:

How about less complaining and more building that wall, hombre. :smugdon:

Why do you want to take jobs away from hard working Americans.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

if I kill my white self will that help the country

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

Same, fam

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ostentatious posted:

Real talk, white people can go gently caress themselves imo

This is partially true but the voter turnout among minorities and youth was looowwwwww

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Adun posted:

Why do you want to take jobs away from hard working Americans.

We're gonna bring the factories back to the states. They will have to pay a 35% tax if they ship their products in from outside the US. :smugdon:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

This is partially true but the voter turnout among minorities and youth was looowwwwww

Also the Latino vote

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I read somewhere that 47% of eligible voters didn't vote

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Nah, y'all aren't gonna put this on anyone else

https://twitter.com/deray/status/796380903127871489

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gynecolojustice posted:

If it means anything I, white bread new jersey fucker bitch, am disgusted that people like me are like this.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My wife and I were talking last year about how if she didn't have a job by this coming spring we would move to her hometown overseas for a year and work/chill with her parents in SE Asia. Now if we do that people are gonna think we only did it in response to this election when that's totally not the case :argh:

Ehud posted:

I would be super-pumped to have mixed race kids with my wife if I wasn't also terrified of leaving my future children to inherit a broken country and/or world. Decisions!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gynecolojustice posted:

I wasn't trying to blame shift off of Hillary, I was trying to accentuate what the problem was. Sorry if it came off the opposite.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

having sex with my asian wife is definitely some goon first world problems

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Gynecolojustice posted:

We already know white people are awful. Trump getting more of the Latino vote than Romney was surprising

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I have a Latina wife and a biracial daughter, the current political scene is clearly filled with misogynist and racist sentiments, thankfully I've got the NFL to provide a guilt-free outlet that treats women with respect and dignity.

:smithicide:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

and for all that banner waving about purple texas, arizona got within spitting distance of legal weed after passing medical weed like half a decade ago, raised the min wage, and the percentage between clinton/trump was half of texas'. they need to run someone thats brown and not abuela pendejo that looks like jan brewer

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Thought I was on Something Awful and not Tumblr.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

a neat cape posted:

We already know white people are awful. Trump getting more of the Latino vote than Romney was surprising

Cubans in Florida are no longer part of the PoC crowd, we have kicked them out

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

incompetent posted:

Thought I was on Something Awful and not Tumblr.

Your previous and only posts in this thread were about trump so I think you actually thought you were on reddit

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Thaddius the Large posted:

I have a Latina wife and a biracial daughter, the current political scene is clearly filled with misogynist and racist sentiments, thankfully I've got the NFL to provide a guilt-free outlet that treats women with respect and dignity.

:smithicide:

Same for the first point, working on the kid.

Her family is full of the kind of repulsive bigots who turn out for Trump.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Chichevache posted:

Same for the first point, working on the kid.

Her family is full of the kind of repulsive bigots who turn out for Trump.

This is why being in a relationship with someone who's family does not live in the United States is delightful

That being said I don't think I'll ever introduce her to my own family tbh, people who think that Obama controls the weather

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

hifi posted:

Your previous and only posts in this thread were about trump so I think you actually thought you were on reddit

gently caress this, I'm going to 4chan.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ostentatious posted:

This is why being in a relationship with someone who's family does not live in the United States is delightful

If I'm ever dating again I will only look for women who are orphans. I'm dead serious about that.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Chichevache posted:

If I'm ever dating again I will only look for women who are orphans. I'm dead serious about that.

exactly! and yet still every time I kill a woman's parents she always gets on my case about it

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This is Richie Incognito's America now

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Walt Anderson is a dentist.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Has anyone checked on this idiot yet? Apparently he is/was/currently having a meltdown because Hillary lost

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Hey Petey and other Boston Goons, I'm currently at the emergency room at MGH waiting to be admitted to the acutr psychiatric unit because I literally can't trust myself not to blow my brains out. Stop by and say hi!

This is literally not a joke. :unsmith:

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
You know, after last night's election and watching Belichick explain away his correspondence with Trump, I really hope the Seattle defense does the same thing they did to Romo on Brady, that Trump supporting scumbag. gently caress Trump, gently caress the Pats, go 'Hawks, and God Bless America.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Has anyone checked on this idiot yet? Apparently he is/was/currently having a meltdown because Hillary lost

gently caress off

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Donald Trump could either save the bills or the country, and he chose the country :smugdon:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Walt Anderson is a dentist.

Gene Steratore owns a janitor supply business

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

incompetent posted:

Go to Colorado. They just passed something that you should look into

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Shimrra is One of Us and if he is in pain then I am in pain, I hope he feels better after the hospital visit

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

incompetent posted:

dont come back tia

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

schweens posted:

Colorado passed legal :420: a while ago though...

(Yes, I'm trying to ruin your joke)

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Chichevache posted:

So will anyone else be cheering for the Hawks on Sunday? :pray:

God drat it just gets worse and worse.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Benny the Snake posted:

You know, after last night's election and watching Belichick explain away his correspondence with Trump, I really hope the Seattle defense does the same thing they did to Romo on Brady, that Trump supporting scumbag. gently caress Trump, gently caress the Pats, go 'Hawks, and God Bless America.

:hellyeah:

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

schweens posted:

Medically-assisted suicide? You mean these Millennials are so spoiled that they can't work to kill themselves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Benny the Snake posted:

Which comic book character is Tom Brady in this scenario?

• Locked thread