Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

With the EPA being shut down maybe we can get cars with big engines again ? That's a plus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am holding out hope the Trump blows up in Republicans faces and appoints his shady as poo poo lawyers to the Supreme Court.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this and also gently caress

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Trump silver lining:

paid maternity leave! It's Ivanka's pet project and there's no way he will forsake her. Congressional republicans won't fight him on it, he owns them now. Yea his plan sucks compared to the rest of the world but right now we got nothing. Holy poo poo can you imagine if a republican is the one to get us paid maternity leave after Obama couldn't. He'll get 70% of the woman vote when he's running for re-election.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

hey so in retrospect I doubt the senate is gonna abolish the filibuster, because people like jeff flake, linsday graham, ben sasse, and susan collins are gonna want an excuse for some of trump's poo poo not to pass and with the filibuster they can just throw their hands in the air and say "darn those democrats!" instead of actually voting against things

the senate is close enough things might be interesting, but we'll see. not at least initially.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol, first time seeing this one

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Blitz7x posted:

“And as for carbon dioxide, it isn’t smog or smoke, it’s what we breathe out and plants breathe in. They call it pollution. We call it life.”

God loving drat it

:aaaaa:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

tim kaine was such a poo poo choice for vice pres. good lord. he's such a nobody person that clinton was left to make a public face just by herself. what did kaine do? play harmonica? nice

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Bernie needs to tell Trump and the GOP to go gently caress themselves.

It's the only way, who else can lead the Left?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

With the EPA being shut down maybe we can get cars with big engines again ? That's a plus

gently caress yeah leaded gas

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/freddiedeboer/status/796459684429496320

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Well, day 0 if you count the shooting at the polling place in california.

That wasn't actually about the election, the shooter was extremely high and shot other people before arriving at the polling place

It happening on election day was more bad timing than intent to interfere with democracy

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

GobiasIndustries posted:

My eight year old nephew to my sister "If Trump is mean to girls and makes fun of people who are black and in wheelchairs, why did people make him president?"

:smith:

Good to know the Hillary campaign operated roughly on the strategic level of an 8 year old

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

gently caress yeah leaded gas

Also low flow toilets ?? Gone motherfuckers !!!

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Schnorkles posted:

gonna get drunk tonight I think.

I have a job that prevented me from drinking last night or today or tomorrow

Saturday I will lay waste to myself

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:
"Let me be very clear. In my view, Democrats will not retain the White House, will not regain the Senate, will not gain the House and will not be successful in dozens of governor’s races unless we run a campaign which generates excitement and momentum and which produces a huge voter turnout.

We need a political movement which is prepared to take on the billionaire class and create a government which represents all Americans, and not just corporate America and wealthy campaign donors.

In other words, we need a movement which takes on the economic and political establishment, not one which is part of it."

- Bernie Sanders, August 2015

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Fushmech loved posting that 80's kid picture

I wonder what the smartest kid in america will say when his probe ends. This may be the first time was not only wrong, not only technically wrong, but objectively wrong with no wiggle room

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Mr. Jive posted:

Good to know the Hillary campaign operated roughly on the strategic level of an 8 year old

ouch, but, fair

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/796453569977163776

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

My eight year old nephew to my sister "If Trump is mean to girls and makes fun of people who are black and in wheelchairs, why did people make him president?"

:smith:

People got too angry about the wrong things. Or maybe the right things, but in the wrong way. People make mistakes when they're angry, and then afterwards they regret them. Sometimes the mistakes can be undone. Sometimes they can't, and we've just got to do what we can to fix what's left once we come to our senses. I hope we come to our senses soon.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

I am holding out hope the Trump blows up in Republicans faces and appoints his shady as poo poo lawyers to the Supreme Court.

"says who" guy as a supreme court judge

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also please make this the new background of cspam. its the background we deserve

Johnny Joestar posted:

tim kaine was such a poo poo choice for vice pres. good lord. he's such a nobody person that clinton was left to make a public face just by herself. what did kaine do? play harmonica? nice

americas dad!!!

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

VirtualStranger posted:

"Let me be very clear. In my view, Democrats will not retain the White House, will not regain the Senate, will not gain the House and will not be successful in dozens of governor’s races unless we run a campaign which generates excitement and momentum and which produces a huge voter turnout.

We need a political movement which is prepared to take on the billionaire class and create a government which represents all Americans, and not just corporate America and wealthy campaign donors.

In other words, we need a movement which takes on the economic and political establishment, not one which is part of it."

We had it too.

If only we'd used Drumpf more often.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

now would be a perfect time for an angry bernie speech to rally dems around him as basically the new Head of the Opposition. there really isnt anyone else, especially with warren releasing that statement. Obama cant cus hes an ex prez and has to act presidential, Clinton and her allies are totally destroyed... maybe Biden?

bernie needs to do this and take someone like duckworth under his wing right the gently caress now if there is any hope at all for a 2020 victory. if the dems do not go berniecrat and do it real fast we will have 8 years of trump.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Blitz7x posted:

“And as for carbon dioxide, it isn’t smog or smoke, it’s what we breathe out and plants breathe in. They call it pollution. We call it life.”

God loving drat it

this is gonna make George W Bush look like George Washington I tell you.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

Also low flow toilets ?? Gone motherfuckers !!!

#only90skids? not anymore, plastic rings for 6 packs are back in styleeee

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Augus posted:

lol, first time seeing this one
it's pretty accurate

c-spam at nite generally gets really weird :q:

really weird~

Neurolimal posted:

Fushmech loved posting that 80's kid picture

I wonder what the smartest kid in america will say when his probe ends. This may be the first time was not only wrong, not only technically wrong, but objectively wrong with no wiggle room

yer losing the war on that battle fam, just let ig o

the molten salt reactor is already at capacity, i cant dish this one out man, i JUST got out of the hazmat suit dont make me fkn come back into it so i can kick you in the dick goddman, i just wanna have a drink

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Mr. Jive posted:

Counterpoint: the reading level of all of successful candidate Trump's speeches

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

VirtualStranger posted:

"yaaaaaaas queen" DNC, August 2015

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

VirtualStranger posted:

You were too good for us Bernie Sanders. loving fire everyone in the DNC that didn't listen to this man.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Blitz7x posted:

God loving drat it

life is over as we know it

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

americas dad!!!

like, at least biden was charismatic on top of obama already being charismatic so people would just joke about biden being cool most of the time instead of anything else. the onion was already portraying kaine as a gormless gently caress before the voting happened and even if no one remembered who the gently caress pence is it didn't matter because trump on his own was very visible and loud.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Studio posted:

We had it too.

If only we'd used Drumpf more often.

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Maybe have Bernie be the vp idk

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
imo its absolutely fair to argue that bernie was not a perfect candidate. called himself socialst, looks like the crypt keeper with a cute smile irl, fell way too hard on the stump speech, etc. but i think he was right.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Biden passed from cool to legend when he spend an hour and a half brutally beating the poo poo out of paul ryan on national television.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

loquacius posted:

"Bernie could never win in the general election, his only real strength is with rural working-class whites :rolleyes:" -- Clinton supporters, early-mid 2016

Smythe posted:

remember how fired up we were about bernie. remember that excitement, that vigor, that zeal? remember how carelessly we were cast aside as stupid losers and told to support the blandest, most boring, arrogant campaign ever? remember being made to feel like an impotent jilted scumbag having the audacity to harbor any resent? i remember.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

euphronius posted:

that would have worked a hell of a lot better for sure, to be honest. i get that the two probably don't like each other but someone can't tell me that trump and pence actually get along on any level that isn't superficial

Muggsy
Mar 30, 2011
Okay, so which one of you goons time-traveled back a few million years and stepped on a butterfly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

euphronius posted:

Would have helped

Hillary would have never ever done such a thing

• Locked thread