Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

purple death ray posted:

There's not enough weed in the world to fix this

yet

it grows fast, we can do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

weed alone cannot get me to oblivion

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what about dabs?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Moridin920 posted:

what about dabs?

if i mix it with klonapin maybe but im only like a yellow belt so i get anxiety plus coming off cymbalta still

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't usually like ketamine but seems like it'd do you well in this instance

or opium

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the last goon to make himself the butt of a joke via ketamine OD'd, now's your chance to fill that void

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm fairly sure i fell into a k-hole sometime around nov 8, 2000, and everything after has been a very vivid hallucination

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Ech, im gunna get high tonight.I got some of that kind kind and im gunna smoke it

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

if Trump has any sense he'll mass legalize weed and let it rain from the sky as a bread act to keep everyone from noticing how more shitbrained everything is becoming

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
too late i'm high as heck and it's unfortunately obvious still

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Which state failed to greenlight the green?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
AZ

not surprisingly

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Hardawn posted:

Which state failed to greenlight the green?

ME still has 2% to report in and it's only up by about 3k votes.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

There's some shady poo poo with 3k votes magically appearing out of nowhere to be counted now.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/11/09/scarborough-counts-thousands-of-absentee-ballots-missed-on-tuesday/

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Bert Roberge posted:

There's some shady poo poo with 3k votes magically appearing out of nowhere to be counted now.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/11/09/scarborough-counts-thousands-of-absentee-ballots-missed-on-tuesday/

maine wont change the outcome of the election, is already blue anyways

nm forgot i was in a weed thread because i got high between clicking reply and typing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I cant wrap my brain around az voting no on pot !!! like lmfao why would you do such a thing ? what a buncha freakin squares

meanwhile cant wait to plan trips to cali and vegas once they open rec stores

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If this election has taught me anything its stay away from Arizona and Utah.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

psychokitty posted:

weed alone cannot get me to oblivion

Being stoned is more like a dream state that imitates reality and puts you into a specific space.

Useful for some but you need something else to blot out the noise completely.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

K-hole mania sweeps weed thread, as people attempt to be sedated into the feeling of being trapped in a well. Gravity well, if you OD.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
Ketamine is poo poo. Europeans are freaks for using that stuff.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I've never had ketamine but lol i remember I had this friend of a friend, he was talking about acid one day, and he had friends who did it a lot. He told this drinking stolen beer he would later go to prison for taking, but he said he kept ketamine around when he tripsat, and if people got a little too weird he would insist they take a k-hole sized ketamine dose and i kept thinking in my head NEVER TRIP AROUND THIS rear end in a top hat.

that's my ketamine story

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
It probably works to be honest. I would guess it kills the emotional side of acid.

Essentially you take a line and your hand doesn't feel like your hand and that is kind of amusing. You take a few more and it is like drinking too much cough syrup and having a fever dream.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I've plateau 3 & 4'd on cough syrup and putting someone in that state because they outwardly become more calm even though their brain is probably a frightening hell prison is some loving sci fi horror poo poo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I thought this was the weed thread not the disassociate thread

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

yeah see i didn't want to derail on the k train

man i miss that poo poo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
druggies go to TCC and talk about your cool overdose stories and don't bring your degeneracy into the weed thread

as weed is cool and legal

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i was given a high cbd vape pen tonight after having given the wedding gift of wax, which they adored

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

This weed is makin' me thirsty.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I have the exact same thoughts every time I'm high, which is why I prefer to pair it.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

half a cone and a cider has hosed me hard....gently caress yes?

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

thathonkey posted:

I cant wrap my brain around az voting no on pot !!! like lmfao why would you do such a thing ? what a buncha freakin squares

meanwhile cant wait to plan trips to cali and vegas once they open rec stores

Weed is not fun in Vegas. I tried it myself this year, it's too loving hot all hours, edibles made me feel like poo poo and I went through the bodies exhibit at the Luxor and had an existential crisis, but then again I also drank a lot so in retrospect it was probably also really awesome ymmv

E: the weeds and candies were brought in myself

Commie Lasorda fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Nov 10, 2016

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNKQFbQdeww

Through the corridors of sleep
Past the shadows dark and deep
My mind dances and leaps in confusion.
I don't know what is real,
I can't touch what I feel
And I hide behind the shield of my illusion.

So I'll continue to continue to pretend
My life will never end,
And Flowers Never Bend With The Rainfall.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
wife has this distillate / terpene setup now. yall seen this poo poo?

super clean high potency flavorless thc distillate, and then tiny little micropipettes of pure terpenes you add on top to taste.

literal deconstructed weed, fellas

it tastes amaaaaazing

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

psychokitty posted:

if i mix it with klonapin maybe but im only like a yellow belt so i get anxiety plus coming off cymbalta still

don't gently caress with klonopin imo, the withdrawal from a bad habit can last years

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I was prescribed klonopin and it gave me paradoxical insomnia. I was up for 80-120 hours at a time with 10 hours sleep in-between. Was a bizzarw time

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Zorodius posted:

don't gently caress with klonopin imo, the withdrawal from a bad habit can last years

thank you for caring :kimchi:

i've taken it before on Rx but this time my mom gave me a few just to help get off cymbalta bc it's been very loving sketchy and i was running out of all my high-cbd supplies until last night YAS QUEEN

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i live in new york and its nice to have a legal east coast neighbor state but im just going to keep buying it illegaly here rather than take a bus or train to mass to get legal weed, unless the price difference is really that huge. but it will probably just end up making it cheaper here too.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I live in OK which only the tiniest little most remote bullshit slab of this godawful state touches Glorious CO and we manage to get much better poo poo regularly now. I have to assume the situation in NY is already better than ours so it seems like it could be pretty awesome there soon

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

in NYC its easy to get p much any weed product delivered to you at any time. its just overpriced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Earwicker posted:

i live in new york and its nice to have a legal east coast neighbor state but im just going to keep buying it illegaly here rather than take a bus or train to mass to get legal weed, unless the price difference is really that huge. but it will probably just end up making it cheaper here too.

You should do it once for the novelty. And the ability to peruse and sniff 25 different strains before making your selection.

(Though in the ~2 year timeframe it takes to get recreational sales up and running, NY will hopefully be voting on their own legalization.)