Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

Evil is bad because Evil is dumb.

Evil isn't any dumber than anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Venom Snake posted:

Until it burns to ash around them because their loving clueless morons. And were going to get burned to :D

These clueless morons just beat the entire media and political establishment in the most powerful nation the world has ever known.

poo poo is weird.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
I'm really looking forward to the ACA being repealed and the repubilcans slashing the safety nets for the poor. I'm looking forward to the EPA being rolled back too. This is really just going to affect the health of poor people that voted for trump, and let's face it we will be a country with all of them dead.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

I'm gonna say it, we deserve president Trump. Everyday we suck money out of rural communities and send it to the cities either in the form of bank fees, cable bills, media you name it. Everything i own is made overseas, the only things I buy from the Midwest is food, $1.99 per pound for chicken. It's not sustainable. Trump may be a conman who can't help them but at least he tried. Clintons plan was to pretend they don't exist and rely on the blue wall, which Obama was holding together with duct tape and wire ties. The rest of us just call them racists, which turns out is not how you win votes. We deserve this, the DNC deserves this. Maybe they'll learn their lesson for 2020.

If Warren or Bernie stand up and purge what's left of the establishment maybe. If not, we're totally hosed.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Venom Snake posted:

Evil is bad because Evil is dumb.

Lol you've never tangled with intelligent Evil then

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

what I wonder is how soon Trump will do the bidding of the Koch brother donor class, or will Trump really not be influenced by them

His VP and the Senate and House are still controlled by those fuckers, as is Heritage. He'll just be rolled out to babble his populist poo poo whenever they're gutting something.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
these protests are giant hilarious sour grapes

the system worked! anger!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Vertical Lime posted:

really is she going to jail soon because trump said so

nah

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/796525399438229505

really is she going to jail soon because trump said so

They're old friends and Trump tends to give up once he's won so no.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
I smoke pot. In 2016 Democrats nominated someone who thinks I should be arrested for that and put in jail. They said I should vote for a person who wants to jail me.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

How long until Alex Jones turns on Trump?

Or has he elevated enough that he can kind of be an establishment cheerleader and not regress to "Everyone in any position of power is evil"?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

NecroMonster posted:

Evil isn't any dumber than anything else.

Look at 2008 and Bush n Friends gormlessly staring into space as the economy crashed down around them. They have no loving clue what they are doing because they have spent a generation breeding moronic politicians that are good at marketing and not much else.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tiler Kiwi posted:

I am, in a world, of poo poo. *shifts slowly below the balls*

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hey venom sorry to bother you im still really dumb

http://www.ildems.com/events

i don't see a cook county meeting anywhere on this loving calendar and i need to know where to go to scream

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-mpifTiPV4

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

I'm gonna say it, we deserve president Trump. Everyday we suck money out of rural communities and send it to the cities either in the form of bank fees, cable bills, media you name it. Everything i own is made overseas, the only things I buy from the Midwest is food, $1.99 per pound for chicken. It's not sustainable. Trump may be a conman who can't help them but at least he tried. Clintons plan was to pretend they don't exist and rely on the blue wall, which Obama was holding together with duct tape and wire ties. The rest of us just call them racists, which turns out is not how you win votes. We deserve this, the DNC deserves this. Maybe they'll learn their lesson for 2020.

Pretend I just quoted the hundred or so posts in this thread saying it's white people's fault.

Coastal elites only care about anyone two hundred miles inland when those people dare to vote for someone who acknowledges their existence and even then it's only in the form of derision. Too bad the electoral system is designed to take their needs into account.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

bump_fn posted:

can you not even read gang tags

I'm incapable of seeing non-Sanders-related gangtags, I'm sorry.

It's a serious condition.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Montasque posted:

These clueless morons just beat the entire media and political establishment in the most powerful nation the world has ever known.

poo poo is weird.

Proving once and for all that they are the stupidest motherfuckers that ever lived.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvlm3LKSlpU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

poo poo is weird.

lmbo

bump_fn posted:

hey venom sorry to bother you im still really dumb

http://www.ildems.com/events

i don't see a cook county meeting anywhere on this loving calendar and i need to know where to go to scream

I wish I could help you atm but I'm dealing with a lot of poo poo right now.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

FuriousxGeorge posted:

I smoke pot. In 2016 Democrats nominated someone who thinks I should be arrested for that and put in jail. They said I should vote for a person who wants to jail me.

lmfao you think the republicans are going to let you smoke your loving pot?

god damned priceless

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

FuriousxGeorge posted:

you sound like a moron

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Venom Snake posted:

lmbo

I wish I could help you atm but I'm dealing with a lot of poo poo right now.

its fine i understand lol

im gonna email my congressman and ask his office

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Duhhhhhh I am the Vape vote, wait, did you just call me a white man? How did you know

Droo
Jun 25, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

Yes, if you hate bank fees you should definitely elect republicans in a landslide.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hahahaha the 70 year old man who said he loves to walk into the dressing rooms of 15 year old girls is the loving president of the united states hahahahahahaahahahaah

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

what I wonder is how soon Trump will do the bidding of the Koch brother donor class, or will Trump really not be influenced by them

lmao u kidding me? the kochs have real assets with real revenues that sell to large segments of society, not this vanity hotels and golf courses poo poo. considering that trump is a pathological kleptomaniac, he'll sell out so hard it'll make ur head spin

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

NecroMonster posted:

god damned priceless

i don't think that was his point dawg

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

He may inadvertently royally piss off whites by gutting the entitlement programs they majorly benefit from, he may repeal the ACA and force people to realize that hey, it was actually a good idea, very possible the stooges that are his cabinet in the making gently caress up royal in an international meeting

So yeah, objectively good stuff here

I need to schedule a physical exam before my health insurance gets cancelled early next year. I'm not even joking.

This loving election.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Can confirm. My subway ride was so quiet it got creepy.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

CortezFantastic posted:

you sound like a moron

Clinton couldn't shore up the weed vote, so now who's the moron?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
like seriously that is like dipshit libertarian non aggression principle idiocy

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

FuriousxGeorge posted:

lol i talked to someone this stupid once in college

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

god damned priceless

No, I did not vote for Republicans either.

quote:

you sound like a moron

Don't want to vote to jail yourself? MORON!

No guys lets seriously try and figure out why Democrats lost. I can't figure it out.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

CortezFantastic posted:

you sound like a moron

Why? Because he wanted a candidate to represent his interests in a representative democracy?

Is this one of those times when you just have to vote for someone who is going to poo poo all over you because reasons?

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

I think it's because people hate women probably.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

god damned priceless

:riker:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/transition2017/status/796483743607353344

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

FuriousxGeorge posted:

No, I did not vote for Republicans either.

lmbo, you don't seem to understand how this works

yes, you did vote for the republicans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i don't give a gently caress about hillary being sent to jail, it'll just set a bad precedent

• Locked thread