Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RancidChris
Jul 8, 2011

RancidChris posted:

I, RancidChris, Oath that I will paint this Poltergeist and three Sorrows from Malifaux.

e/ corrected link

Oath complete.
Going for Theme Challenge with some scary Ghostbuster inspired ghosts.
And Achievement: #squadgoals

Please excuse the bad lighting, phone quality, late photos. A great start to my first Oath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMack
Nov 3, 2007
I JackMack, oath three Eldar Rangers and one inquisitorial servitor 28mm GW

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Iceclaw posted:

I, Iceclaw, hereby Oath to paint the following:
-Kommander Strakhov, Privateer Press, 28mm
-10 Assault Kommandos, same maker and scales
-Tanith the Feral Song, same
-A Pureblood Warpwof, same
-A Gorax, same
-A Wild Argus, same

TheFinalTuba posted:

Oath Time!

I, TheFinalTuba, do oath the Kerail Preceptor box from Corvus Belli.

Bit of a busy month, so we'll start with this, see how it goes :)

JackMack posted:

I JackMack, oath three Eldar Rangers and one inquisitorial servitor 28mm GW

Approved!

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
I, chutche2, oath 1 Titan Gladiator, 1 Cyclops Savage, and 1 Cyclops raider, Privateer Press.

chutche2 fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Nov 3, 2016

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of November, oath the following: ten Agincourt Foot Knights, one Orc Boss on foot, one Orc Boss on a Boar, one Vampire and five Spite Revenants. Everything is 28mm, the knights are Perry Miniatures and everything else is GW.

I'm taking a bit of a risk with the Revenants, since they haven't been primed yet and first snow arrived here mere hours after taking the photo. My apartment isn't ventilated enough to prime indoors and the last time I experimented with priming outside and bringing the models in to dry resulted in a chunky priming. We'll see how this goes.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
I, Uroboros, oath 5 Devastators with Grav-Cannons.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for November 2016:
3 Gore Gruntas and 5 Boars by GW, 28mm
1 Treeman by Reaper, 28mm

Starting small for now but may oath more later once this lot's done.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

chutche2 posted:

I, chutche2, oath 1 Titan Gladiator, 1 Cyclops Savage, and 1 Cyclops raider, Privateer Press.

Not approved! You need to include the American Samoa timestamp.

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of November, oath the following: ten Agincourt Foot Knights, one Orc Boss on foot, one Orc Boss on a Boar, one Vampire and five Spite Revenants. Everything is 28mm, the knights are Perry Miniatures and everything else is GW.

I'm taking a bit of a risk with the Revenants, since they haven't been primed yet and first snow arrived here mere hours after taking the photo. My apartment isn't ventilated enough to prime indoors and the last time I experimented with priming outside and bringing the models in to dry resulted in a chunky priming. We'll see how this goes.

Uroboros posted:

I, Uroboros, oath 5 Devastators with Grav-Cannons.

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for November 2016:
3 Gore Gruntas and 5 Boars by GW, 28mm
1 Treeman by Reaper, 28mm

Starting small for now but may oath more later once this lot's done.

Approved!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Question regarding the theme challenge: if we paint what is obviously a skull on a miniature, but it isn't a human skull on a human figure, does that qualify? Or does it have to be full-on Day of the Dead?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
Must the skull be in one piece ? I'm thinking off painting a skull belching gas on the shield of the leader of my Kommandos, but the shield is split down the middle by a row of spikes. Would putting both halves on either sides of the spike count as a full skull?

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

Iceclaw posted:

Must the skull be in one piece ? I'm thinking off painting a skull belching gas on the shield of the leader of my Kommandos, but the shield is split down the middle by a row of spikes. Would putting both halves on either sides of the spike count as a full skull?

You must be new here

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
I, wdarkk, Oath for November a PHR starter fleet for Dropfleet Commander. This consists of three cruisers and four frigates. Hard plastic 1:9150 scale by Hawk Wargames.

I'll do the rest of my starter fleets as Oath Additions if the Kickstarter can get here before halfway through the month. Success-cursed kickstarters strike again.

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
Forgot about the timestamp, edited my post with a new picture.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.

Nichol posted:

You must be new here

I am. Do... Do I need to hit the biggest, nastiest looking poster I can find in order to settle in the hierarchy? :ohdear:

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Iceclaw posted:

I am. Do... Do I need to hit the biggest, nastiest looking poster I can find in order to settle in the hierarchy? :ohdear:

It's either that or PM dick pics to Zark the Damned. Your choice.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

chutche2 posted:

wdarkk posted:

I, wdarkk, Oath for November a PHR starter fleet for Dropfleet Commander. This consists of three cruisers and four frigates. Hard plastic 1:9150 scale by Hawk Wargames.

I'll do the rest of my starter fleets as Oath Additions if the Kickstarter can get here before halfway through the month. Success-cursed kickstarters strike again.

Approved!

Iceclaw posted:

Sounds good to me in a :black101: way.

Ilor posted:

It's either that or PM dick pics to Zark the Damned. Your choice.

Sounds like a fine time to whip this out again:

Which reminds me, did I miss the prize draw for this somewhere along the line?

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zark the Damned posted:

Sounds like a fine time to whip this out again:

Which reminds me, did I miss the prize draw for this somewhere along the line?

Nope, I'm just stuck in "being lazy/traveling for work" hell. I have the game and the extra models in a shipping box already, just need to gather names and do the actual drawing!

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
So! Here are all the people who are entered into the Aetherium contest! If your name isn't here, post a link to your completed oath and let me know:

Signal
Pash
tallkidwithglasses
GoodBee
Ilor (awesome)
Electric Hobo (awesome)
moths (awesome)
Zark the Damned
KPC_Mammon
headlor
Galaspar

People who Awesome get an extra entry in the drawing! I might also send some stuff to the Aetherium guys because they might get a kick out of some of it (after all, they almost had a lolcat faction in the first kickstarter).

I will draw on Sunday and try to get the package out on Monday!

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Weeeee, I'm awesome. This time I really hope the RNG loves me :)

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
What is up my awesome homie? :cool::hf::cool: I too am hoping for some RNG love, 'cause I ain't won poo poo yet this Oath season.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Then I guess we need to have an awesomeness contest to see who the RNG loves the most!

(It's still too early for me to give out my "Winner of "I won nothing"" avatar, but good hustle!)

Edit:
The random prize draws for October will most likely be late.A disk in my back slipped so I can't use a real computer (or paint :() right now. I'll get around to it at a later point.

Electric Hobo fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Nov 3, 2016

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

Iceclaw posted:

Anyway, as no one really answered the question:

It sounded like you were saying the skull you would be painting would be split into two half-skulls on your finished piece? This thread is really, really chill about that stuff. As long as you are painting a skull you are super golden.

ps I have no authority around here whatsoever, just speaking from experience.

e: vvv oops! vvv

Nichol fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Nov 4, 2016

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Slightly ensaddened at not being awesome, especially given the Tyrell corp logo. Guess it wasn't obvious enough.

Nichol posted:

Anyway, as no one really answered the question:

Ahem. :colbert:

Zark the Damned posted:

Sounds good to me in a :black101: way.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Electric Hobo posted:

Then I guess we need to have an awesomeness contest to see who the RNG loves the most!

(It's still too early for me to give out my "Winner of "I won nothing"" avatar, but good hustle!)

Edit:
The random prize draws for October will most likely be late.A disk in my back slipped so I can't use a real computer (or paint :() right now. I'll get around to it at a later point.

Argh, painful! Hope you recover quickly.

LewdMonocle
Mar 8, 2007
I, LewdMonocle, oath 3 duders from corvus belli 28mm

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For November I, Galaspar, oath three Space Marines (GW/Forge World, 30k)

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Meant to post this sooner but time is moving faster than I keep track of what day it is.

I Ugleb, hereby oath for the month of November, 3x Jackson APC's and 6x bases of Resistance Fighters for Dropzone Commander, 10mm scale by Hawk Wargames.

My Dropfleet pledge turned up after taking this and my Suicide Squad box arrived this morning so the chances of me making oath additions this month are really damned high!

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath Aeslin for November. This is a Neverborn-faction model from Wyrd Games' Malifaux.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
I Grey Hunter, Oath one UCM Starter set and 1 flight assets set - Dropfleet commander, god knows what scale, Hawk Wargames.

Three cruisers, four frigates, eight bombers, six fighters and two torpedoes.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

LewdMonocle posted:

I, LewdMonocle, oath 3 duders from corvus belli 28mm

Galaspar posted:

For November I, Galaspar, oath three Space Marines (GW/Forge World, 30k)

Ugleb posted:

Meant to post this sooner but time is moving faster than I keep track of what day it is.

I Ugleb, hereby oath for the month of November, 3x Jackson APC's and 6x bases of Resistance Fighters for Dropzone Commander, 10mm scale by Hawk Wargames.

My Dropfleet pledge turned up after taking this and my Suicide Squad box arrived this morning so the chances of me making oath additions this month are really damned high!

Pyrolocutus posted:

I, Pyrolocutus, oath Aeslin for November. This is a Neverborn-faction model from Wyrd Games' Malifaux.

Grey Hunter posted:

I Grey Hunter, Oath one UCM Starter set and 1 flight assets set - Dropfleet commander, god knows what scale, Hawk Wargames.

Three cruisers, four frigates, eight bombers, six fighters and two torpedoes.

Approved!

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I, SRM, Oath one Empire Cannon, its four crew, a witch hunter, and Empire captain for the month of November

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

LordAba posted:

Signal
Pash
tallkidwithglasses
GoodBee
Ilor (awesome)
Electric Hobo (awesome)
moths (awesome)
Zark the Damned
KPC_Mammon
headlor
Galaspar

Since I can't remember the other site, I just used the one above! If it is good enough for Microsoft .NET it is good enough for me.

Counting from the top (starting at 1) gets us... Ilor! Since it looks like Ilor is too loving cheap for messages they should send me an email at ronczkaa at gmail

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I just realized I forgot to put my username on my completed post. Oh well!

I oath three snotlings for November. These are 28mm Games Workshop miniatures I guess, originally for Warhammer, but they're seriously OOP. I have been slowly using them up as furnishing and these are my last few.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
For November I oath 3 Sputniks, 2 CrazyKoalas, an Engineer, a Doctor, and 2 Zondbots
All Corvus Belli.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
The opoids are flooding my system, so I hurt, but I don't care :toot: How about some prizes!?

:siren: OCTOBER PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: YVONMUKLUK!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: HEADLOR!

And now the GRAB BAG prize!
The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: ILOR!

We have albums going for both the US-based and the UK/EU-based prize pots! So here's who you will contact for your choice of prize:
If you live in North America, you are choosing from Iris of Ether's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live in the UK or Europe, you are choosing from Krushgroove's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live anywhere else, you may choose from either prize pot.

:siren:2. QUARTERLY PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT laptop work tray is: YEAST!

To CLAIM your prizes: The default method to claim any prize you may get is to EMAIL krushgroove at krushgroove169 at gmail.com. Please put 'Oath Thread Prize for (your username)' as the subject of your email. In the body of the email, provide your real name, postal address and prize choices. Finally, please see the Postage Costs section immediately below.

If you're happy to wait for your loot you can help save on postage costs by waiting for your prizes until the end of the Oath Season (May 2017). This is entirely optional but does help save a LOT of money. You can also donate towards krushgroove's postage costs, contact him at the email above - MDF gets pretty heavy!

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
OATH COMPLETE

Individual shots:

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I, JerryLee, oath to paint another Frostgrave gnoll by North Star Miniatures/Osprey Games

("another" in the sense that I did one in a previous month, not this month)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I, Pierzak, being clearly hosed up in the head, apparently a glutton for punishment and unable to learn from last month's failure, oath for November the following Haqqislamic army:

Haqqislam
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

2x GHAZI MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle
5x GHULAM Rifle
GHULAM Sniper Rifle
GHULAM Panzerfaust
GHULAM Doctor
2x HAFZA Rifle
HAFZA Spitfire
KHAWARIJ Rifle
NAJJARUN Engineer
ODALISQUE Boarding Shotgun
ODALISQUE Spitfire
ZHAYEDAN Breaker Rifle
DRUZE Hacker Combi Rifle
HASSASSIN RAGIK Rifle
HASSASSIN RAGIK Spitfire
AL FASID HMG + Light Grenade Launcher
AZRA'IL Feuerbach
RAFIQ REMOTE Rifle
SHIHAB REMOTE HMG
AL HAWWA' Hacker Boarding Shotgun
HASSASSIN FIDAY CCW
TUAREG Sniper Rifle
TUAREG Doctor Rifle
KUM Chain Rifle
YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle
YUAN YUAN Boarding Shotgun
CIVILIAN

(33 minis total, all from Infinity/Corvus Belli, 28mm scale)

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I, Lt_Tofu, oath to paint three nova gaurds, nova sargent, shapshooter Batt Ridgeley, and two undead outlaws all from Reaper Minitures. Plus 10 scheme markers and 1 boom marker, all 3D printed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
OK, is e-mailing Krushgroove to claim prizes no longer the thing to do? Because I did that and heard naught but crickets. I'm in the US, if it helps.

• Locked thread