Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Magicpants posted:

Then I'll finally get to have sex with a white woman

I've never tried that. White people scare me.

edit

Whoops! New page!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

Koreas president is getting straight up Rasputin'd but Philippine president is murdering poor people

A mayor was murdered in a prison cell for being on Philippine guy's death list.

Like imagine if Trump actively called for people to murder anyone walking out of a Planned Parenthood / Pot dispensary and you're in the right ballpark.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SK's president was embezzling state funds to buy spiritual consultations from a priestess of a death cult who used said money to pay for her daughters equestrian career and possibly bribe state officials to get her into the tokyo 2020 olympics

trump is awful, the phillipines is horrifying, but SK right now is straight anime

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

A silver lining to everything.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Magicpants posted:

When the race war happens I'm gonna dress in blackface cause the blacks have all that experience killing cops and rap music.

Just don't start crying when the black men approach you. You don't want your blackface to run.

Seriously had the thought today of cutting my afro, then realized what I was thinking and quashed it. Now I think I just keep it for the next four years.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/796407006638837760

gently caress this stat up, Mr. Sherman

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Dak doesn't need to make attempts on third down :smug:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/796450498056491008

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Only one of those really qualifies

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Make Bellichek Punt Again

OBR
Apr 9, 2009
Every thread i've looked today in TFF looks to have the same amount of race war talk as a containment thread for racist refugee haters on a finnish board. I came here to read about Zimmer passing on kicker tryouts, not C-SPAM.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

OBR posted:

Every thread i've looked today in TFF looks to have the same amount of race war talk as a containment thread for racist refugee haters on a finnish board. I came here to read about Zimmer passing on kicker tryouts, not C-SPAM.

Evidently the fact that a celebrity supported a candidate other than Clinton means that every thread is a politics thread and kill whitey and here's my fantasy of finally getting to kill my boss because he's white and that's cool now.

Oh and also supporting a candidate other than Clinton should be punished by grevious bodily harm, etc etc. :rolleyes:

Give it a week or two and everyone will get back to just having a few posters talking about their obsessive hatred of a team for being good.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the Patriots are literally devil worshippers

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
The Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, and they will play the Oakland Raiders in the Super Bowl.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

People shouldnt spend so much time in vitriolic echo chambers. Maybe then they wont become giant babies about things and get triggered by their paragons of virtuous freedom being smashed on election day.

Also whats going on with the chiefs offense? Is everyone still broken or can I expect the Panthers to come crashing back to the doghouse they were in 3 weeks ago?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

Woah man, don't drag Satan into this poo poo. He doesn't deserve to be slandered.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Naturally Selected posted:

Evidently the fact that a celebrity supported a candidate other than Clinton means that every thread is a politics thread and kill whitey and here's my fantasy of finally getting to kill my boss because he's white and that's cool now.

Oh and also supporting a candidate other than Clinton should be punished by grevious bodily harm, etc etc. :rolleyes:

Give it a week or two and everyone will get back to just having a few posters talking about their obsessive hatred of a team for being good.

I hate all teams, especially my own.

Our bizarro 2016 means that Detroit will go into its last game of the season with the NFCN title on the line...and lose because the game is on 1/1/2017 :negative:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BlindSite posted:

People shouldnt spend so much time in vitriolic echo chambers. Maybe then they wont become giant babies about things and get triggered by their paragons of virtuous freedom being smashed on election day.

Also whats going on with the chiefs offense? Is everyone still broken or can I expect the Panthers to come crashing back to the doghouse they were in 3 weeks ago?

This will be an interesting week.

In other news, Bene is loving dead

quote:

Dolphins signed CB Bene Benwikere to their practice squad.

Benwikere didn't have any interest from teams after clearing waivers. His stock has fallen as much as any player this season. Benwikere's release opens a spot for Chris Culliver.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BlindSite posted:

That part is like the farthest away from what is going on for most people.

But yeah, Alex Smith is definitely playing. Spencer Ware is practicing which makes me think he's going to play, he passed the concussion protocol and isn't a quarterback so he doesn't get held out a week for no reason (according to the team I mean). Maclin did not practice, and he only got 2 snaps in last week before his groin gave out. It'd suck to not have him around but I almost hope he doesn't play so he can heal up.

I assume Kelce won't be suspended or anything.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Here, let's get mad about this power ranking of stupid NFL rules. That'll cheer us up...right?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

I read the transcript of Stan Van Gundy's take on the election then watched Steve Kerr's press conference and THEN saw this and now I wish Tyrod played basketball and the Buffalo Braves were back

https://twitter.com/pardonmytake/status/796546531314778116

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Yep, that's the 49ers quarterbacks alright.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ehud posted:

If you told me the patriots were into spirit cooking I wouldn't think it was out of the question based on how good they've been for over 15 years straight.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

whypick1 posted:

Here, let's get mad about this power ranking of stupid NFL rules. That'll cheer us up...right?

I like his comments on touching the quarterback.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Bigass Moth posted:

If you told me the patriots were into spirit cooking I wouldn't think it was out of the question based on how good they've been for over 15 years straight.

gently caress, if that's all it takes I'm googling where to buy pigs blood by the barrel, brb

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

rjmccall posted:

Throwing short of the sticks and loving it all up... sounds right.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

rjmccall posted:

Hahaha, jesus. Yeah that's our QBs.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BlindSite posted:

Eh this is people's lives freaking out is kind of apt.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/GreshsBadCliche/status/796032666491613184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Has anyone bitched about deflategate 2 yet? Can we? I'd rather be sad/mad about something else, even if it is bullshit.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

In my Madden season, RG3 is a Chargers QB in 2017, and he just suffered a knee injury.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shinjobi posted:

https://twitter.com/GreshsBadCliche/status/796032666491613184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Has anyone bitched about deflategate 2 yet? Can we? I'd rather be sad/mad about something else, even if it is bullshit.

Jon Ryan is real and he is strong and also my friend.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shiksa posted:

Jon Ryan is real and he is strong and also my friend.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Shinjobi posted:

Article on Eli's TOTALLY NOT CHEATING GAME BALLS posted:

Joe Skiba, will pounce: “Get away, those are Eli’s game balls.”

Skiba added: “No one is allowed to touch those balls. They’re precious jewels. Too much work has gone into them.”

And not just for the "no one is allowed to touch Eli's balls" quote :laugh: But, you know, if specifically sanding down/weathering balls for extra grip and the dozen other things some teams that totally don't cheat do are fine, I figure giving the punter a chance to pin the other guys deep isn't that much of a problem.

The irony in this is that even with all that princess ball-modification bullshit Eli can't throw to save his life.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Eh this is people's lives freaking out is kind of apt.

Literally nothing will change. The rich will still be rich, the poor will still be poor, and the dwindling middle class will still be hosed 6 ways from sunday.

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 10, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I like the insinuation that a ball specifically designed for the other team to catch would have nefarious adjustments made

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

shyduck posted:

In my Madden season, RG3 is a Chargers QB in 2017, and he just suffered a knee injury.

Sorry Ross.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Naturally Selected posted:

Literally nothing will change. The rich will still be rich, the poor will still be poor, and the dwindling middle class will still be hosed 6 ways from sunday.

NOM are already bragging about how gay marriage will only have been fully legal for a year and they're talking with Trump and Congress about nixing it, so congrats on publicly admitting you think the LGBT+ community are nothing and don't deserve rights

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah not to be a dick or anything but if you think nothing will change you're a goddamned idiot.

Shinjobi posted:

Don't properly inflated balls like this bend pretty far on impact though? Seems like a softish k-ball would do this naturally like golf balls do

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Yeah not to be a dick or anything but if you think nothing will change you're a goddamned idiot.

Don't properly inflated balls like this bend pretty far on impact though? Seems like a softish k-ball would do this naturally like golf balls do

Yeah, look up gifs of something like a golf ball being hit by a club in super slow motion. They deform a ridiculous amount, and a football is way softer than a golf ball. That deformation is what gives the ability to drive the ball so far, and why when its cold its a lot harder to kick the same distance as when its warm, the coefficient drops significantly.

edit:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Billy 5 aces knew who would win :tintoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

swickles posted:

Yeah, look up gifs of something like a golf ball being hit by a club in super slow motion. They deform a ridiculous amount, and a football is way softer than a golf ball. That deformation is what gives the ability to drive the ball so far, and why when its cold its a lot harder to kick the same distance as when its warm, the coefficient drops significantly.

First hit on YouTube for "slow motion football kick". Sure looks a lot like the picture off that kick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fap7cz3dYY&t=76s

This is straight-up witchcraft though.

• Locked thread