Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/potus is really sad. i wonder if they will delete the tweets when trump gets control??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.
#calexit... We'd have to figure out what a viable opposition party looked like in California, but if we did, I think I'm down.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Trash Trick posted:

https://twitter.com/potus is really sad. i wonder if they will delete the tweets when trump gets control??

they are archived

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Augus posted:

Has any president ever broken a campaign promise as quickly as Trump has? Not a day after being elected and the "cleaning the swamp" prospect is already dead.

I'm sure it's been posted already.

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/796571172506845184

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trash Trick posted:

Trump keeps the followers and the Library of Congress keeps the tweets

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Trash Trick posted:

archive them and keep the followers

there is a digital transition team that will be handing over all the twitter accounts (@POTUS, @WhiteHouse, @FLOTUS, @PressSec, @VP etc)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Trash Trick posted:

I believe they said that all the tweets will be moved to a separate page for Obama and the POTUS one will be wiped clean so no worries about Obama's being cool and Trump whining about the media being on the same page

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Don't forget his promise that the deportations would start within the first hour of his presidency.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Admiral Ray posted:

Yeah, say goodbye to FEMA and the EPA. Hope loving Florida likes dealing with the next hurricane season without any federal assistance.

They deserve it. They can bootstrap

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm glad my grandpa isn't alive to see this poo poo. My great uncle on the other hand was largely of the same mind and is 82 so he could very well die without seeing the end of this which seems like an awful way to go out.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
So, what happens to TrumpTV? Is he going to use it for weekly fireside chats? Will there be a Trump Wrestling Federation founded to fill the mid-week doldrums?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mannerup posted:

archive them and keep the followers

there is a digital transition team that will be handing over all the twitter accounts (@POTUS, @WhiteHouse, @FLOTUS, @PressSec, @VP etc)

I wonder if Melania Trump's FLOTUS page will be of her glamour shots.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

NecroMonster posted:

being in china for this isn't likely to be much better than being in the usa

counterpoint: donald trump is not the president-elect of china

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
seth meyers is v shook

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
What's the political ramifications for President Trump performing a body slam on someone dressed up as a political opponent?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Homework Explainer posted:

Tricky argument but I'll accept it for now. Just wait till he labels China a currency manipulator and starts a trade war and makes China pay for it. Then we'll see who's president-elect of China.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

The crimes he's being charged with are Federal too so if Trump actually wants him he could be Trump's first pardon as well. Assuming his charges aren't just dropped by the Trump DoJ and the US Attorney fired.

Augus posted:

Has any president ever broken a campaign promise as quickly as Trump has? Not a day after being elected and the "cleaning the swamp" prospect is already dead.

Good luck getting his supporters to realize, or care, that it's happening.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

DryGoods posted:

So, what happens to TrumpTV? Is he going to use it for weekly fireside chats? Will there be a Trump Wrestling Federation founded to fill the mid-week doldrums?

poo poo, Trump is almost certainly going to get in hot water over some tie-up/self-dealing with his companies at some point. Not that Republicans will care but it's just another coffin in the "political outsider working for the little guy" bullshit they bought.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

New comedy chaos option: Russia gets mega cozy with Trump, then the moment he's sworn in FSB drops hotel footage of him loving a young boy in a blond wig

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup posted:

donald trump will nationalize twitter

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

DryGoods posted:

What's the political ramifications for President Trump performing a body slam on someone dressed up as a political opponent?

Zero. Trump gives zero Fucks about politics, it's one of the only positive things about him.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Pook Good Mook posted:

poo poo, Trump is almost certainly going to get in hot water over some tie-up/self-dealing with his companies at some point. Not that Republicans will care but it's just another coffin in the "political outsider working for the little guy" bullshit they bought.

still won't matter

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Homework Explainer posted:

china's governing body is a lot more stable than anyting Trump related but they have their own looming problems to deal with

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Admiral Ray posted:

Tricky argument but I'll accept it for now. Just wait till he labels China a currency manipulator and starts a trade war and makes China pay for it. Then we'll see who's president-elect of China.

just wait, Trump is going to body slam Xi Jinping and shave his head in the middle of the ring

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

Cephalocidal posted:

New comedy chaos option: Russia gets mega cozy with Trump, then the moment he's sworn in FSB drops hotel footage of him loving a young boy in a blond wig

Or they hold it over his head to get policy concessions.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

RACHET posted:

still won't matter

Oh obviously.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

change my name posted:

just wait, Trump is going to body slam Xi Jinping and shave his head in the middle of the ring

That man has a family!

Cephalocidal posted:

That's just locker room antics.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

clearly trying to make the campaign about Trump's racism was a mistake, especially now with all these spontaneous protests today, the day after the election, demanding single payer healthcare

Racism is Freedom
Mysoginy is Strength
White supremacy is Peace

I hope Chanda isn't captured by Trumps anti science ministry. :ohdear:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Not a single one of them is ever going to realize that any of that poo poo is their own fault. Not a single one. Some shithead like Alex Jones is going to tell them it's Obama's fault somehow and they are going to accept that at face value because it's easier than introspection.

That's the thing - I don't even care that they're going to piss on that same fence again and again and again like their loving parents and grandparents did for Nixon and Reagan. My giddiness and glee is entirely derived from their ceaseless torment and knowing they'd be completely free of it if only they could just loving ask at the ballot box. They're like goddamn Sisyphus except they're poo poo, the boulder is poo poo, the Hill is poo poo. They've been bleeding so long they don't even know where it's even coming from, but at least the very people who mugged them are going to help them find justice.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

On Terra Firma posted:

Or they hold it over his head to get policy concessions.

I think destabilizing America would be enough to get them an equal if not greater set of concessions from China, who they actually share a landmass with

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Slavoh Sizek has the last laugh?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

china's economy is made out of farts and string and American debt

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

Some is made out of empty concrete blocks. So they got going for them.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

NecroMonster posted:

CHYNA and Russia's economies are both hosed lmbo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Slavoh Sizek has the last laugh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nIn-BXMkb8

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the pivot

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
So will Trump fly back to his bed in Trump Tower every night when he's POTUS?

lol

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

CHYNA and Russia's economies are both hosed lmbo

oh god does Russia's economy rely on China's to any extent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

NecroMonster posted:

Zombie banks will continue to shuffle around and trade internationally under whatever deregulation gets excreted from the blasted shell of the capital before it finally collapses into an rear end in a top hat-shaped sinkhole with no visible bottom

• Locked thread