Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine
https://youtu.be/1OEYOjJhL-I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

White House as Obama welcomes Trump.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Meanwhile at the DNC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCb09o0HKiA

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Going on right now

Chant overheard: "From Palestine to Mexico, border walls have got to go"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
He won, its time to move on and plan ahead, not mope around and protest a democratic election.

poo poo sucks but it happened and that's it.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Do not protest. Do not organize. Keep your voices down for the next 4 - 8 years, then quietly elect someone who will do the speaking for you.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
That's not what I said at all but I keep forgetting this thread is in D&D.

https://twitter.com/Ali_Kourani/status/796265698821607426

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Hot Karl Marx posted:

He won, its time to move on and plan ahead, not mope around and protest a democratic election.

seems like organizing is the first step in planning, yes?

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
"Welp. At this rate this rate, this will be the only union job remaining."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Saying trump is racist over and over isn't going to work because that's what happened the entire time before the election and guess what? He got elected anyways. Maybe protest how the democratic party doesn't care about the issues they champion or how the electoral college works? Or maybe see midterms as important as presidental elections (maybe even more so).

Blaming everything on racism and protesting a legitimate vote isnt going to get you anywhere.

https://twitter.com/AlmightyBoob/status/780587441832890368

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Too bad, protesting anyway.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
^^^^ Post a picture ^^^^

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Saying trump is racist over and over isn't going to work because that's what happened the entire time before the election and guess what? He got elected anyways. Maybe protest how the democratic party doesn't care about the issues they champion or how the electoral college works? Or maybe see midterms as important as presidental elections (maybe even more so).

Blaming everything on racism and protesting a legitimate vote isnt going to get you anywhere.

okay, but clearly gathering and organizing is the first step towards planning - yes? Like, you would prefer they do so out of sight so as not to bother... someone?

JawKnee fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 10, 2016

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

JawKnee posted:

^^^^ Post a picture ^^^^

okay, but clearly gathering and organizing is the first step towards planning - yes? Like, you would prefer they do so out of sight so as not to bother... someone?

They just can't protest against racism, as that strategy didn't work because remember Hillary? We need all protest signs to be carefully crafted PR messages that will appeal to rust-belt whites.

Also, ironic that a dude posting Engels quotes shits on protesters holding revcom signs.

Fansy fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Nov 10, 2016

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU0YwtN-x4g

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHkPadFK34o

Rosscifer
Aug 3, 2005

Patience

Hot Karl Marx posted:

poo poo sucks but it happened and that's it.

No, it's a republic. Hillary won the popular vote actually.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ajon
Aug 8, 2007
'VRROOOMMM!!!' roared the car. 'SPRUITS!' said gramma.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
E: fuckup

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

That entire Twitter feed is exploding with the election fallout.
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/796729403338321920

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

:barf::barf::barf:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Donald lookin shook to death

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

cinci zoo sniper posted:

That entire Twitter feed is exploding with the election fallout.
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/796729403338321920

I went to school with someone from Wellsville. They have a very active rod & gun club with cool and nice old guys, but they also have cranky old bastards who voted down getting an exit from a major NY highway because they were concerned it would "change the community"

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Rosscifer posted:

No, it's a republic. Hillary won the popular vote actually.

Wonder what lovely decor Trump's going to bring to the White House. And what lovely poet is going to read at his inauguration. And what lovely musician is going to pl--

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Lol at people telling other people what to protest. Maybe instead shut up? TAI

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Nov 10, 2016

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

That body language tells the story. Man would in love to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Lol at people telling other people what to protest. Maybe instead shut up? TAI

you're right, keep protesting a legal trump victory, it will make him step down and let hillary be president like the gods predicted. just like how those bush protests in 2000 got gore the presidency.

gently caress, i have to remember to look, not touch in D&D

edit: Trump is a fascist! *wants to steal election when the wrong candidate wins*

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 11, 2016

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Hot Karl Marx posted:

More like Demagogic Erection.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/Izj4yoX.jpg:nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Nov 11, 2016

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Points are deducted for forgetting Pennsylvania.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Hot Karl Marx posted:

you're right, keep protesting a legal trump victory, it will make him step down and let hillary be president like the gods predicted. just like how those bush protests in 2000 got gore the presidency.

gently caress, i have to remember to look, not touch in D&D

edit: Trump is a fascist! *wants to steal election when the wrong candidate wins*

You're right, keep protesting a legal police killing, it will make the officer go to prison and bring the innocent dead man back to life

Why protest anything legal? Quit protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline ya dumbos! Because as we all know, protests are all about direct immediate action and not at all sometimes an expression of mass outrage, or an attempt to curb or alleviate certain social woes in the future.

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Nov 11, 2016

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Tell me what you did today that all those protesters should be doing instead. Did you organize anything? Did you help educate your peers? Did you learn anything?

You can keep silent for the next 4-8 years, but we don't need to elect someone to speak.

Fansy fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Nov 11, 2016

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

TheBigAristotle posted:

I went to school with someone from Wellsville. They have a very active rod & gun club with cool and nice old guys, but they also have cranky old bastards who voted down getting an exit from a major NY highway because they were concerned it would "change the community"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

You're right, keep protesting a legal police killing, it will make the officer go to prison and bring the innocent dead man back to life

Why protest anything legal? Quit protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline ya dumbos! Because as we all know, protests are all about direct immediate action and not at all sometimes an expression of mass outrage, or an attempt to curb or alleviate certain social woes in the future.

You call trump a fascist but you want to overturn a democratic election? Do you not see the irony at all?

And those protesters if they were smart would be protesting the DNC for basically pushing the worst candidate possible with a lovely centrist platform because it was 'her turn' not the loving election. Protesting trumps victory is going to win you 0 sympathy from anyone who isn't already in your little circle.

And I can't organize poo poo cause I'm 900km from home in the middle of no where, not American, and I literally work in natural gas pipeline with a ~*unionized*~ job so maybe I know a little bit about left wing labour and supporting hillary was not a good choice. But no, keep protesting trump, instead of maybe the electoral college or maybe the primary process that hosed over Bernie, or how the media was in the bag for Clinton and how that backfired. Don't take a good hard look at the democratic party and just keep on doubling down on the nonesense that got you guys in the position in the first place. I'm just gonna eat a probie cause I don't have time to post a picture as well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread