Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Padams posted:

New parents have the hopes and dreams for their child in addition to the poo poo. Trump as president is like giving birth to a turd goblin that is just one pile of poo poo who shits constantly and will poo poo forever and never grow up. Not only will it poo poo in its diaper, but it'll also spray poo poo all over the world. Good luck getting used to it.

what if in the metaphor America is the baby

eventually the baby will grow up??!!? Hopefully?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

comingafteryouall posted:

you got any breakdowns for college educated vs non college educated?

Great breakdowns here:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0

It's hard to break down the charts further (ie white female Christians with college degrees, for example), but it gives a general idea of where things landed.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

zegermans posted:

One of my friends has UC and will likely die if the medicaid expansion part of the ACA gets removed with the rest of it so that's neat.

man that doednt sound neat...at all

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

squidgee posted:

but the millennials voted for third parties and this is all their fault and

*turns into a corncob*

yo millenials can be dumbasses for voting third party and also not have it be their fault that Trump got elected. the democratic party sucked, but also millenials sucked

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Schnorkles posted:

white millenials voted for trump by 4%~

Yes and they get older and get more conservative compared to where the young mainstream is. Many of those stodgy old reactionaries weren't that when they were young either. Many might even have been quite liberal for their time. But what's liberal and what's conservative might move over time, Or you might as your life and circumstances change. I wouldn't count on some magical time free of the right if we wait just long enough.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

comingafteryouall posted:

yo millenials can be dumbasses for voting third party and also not have it be their fault that Trump got elected. the democratic party sucked, but also millenials sucked

you post just reminded me, whatever happened to the nasty women gang tag?

still want a nasty women gang tag

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Holy poo poo this actually happened

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

Grey Fox posted:

Trump likes to build poo poo and put his name on it. It's one of his few consistent positions in his life.

It's my belief that that's exactly why he wants to build the wall. He head about the Great Wall of China, so now he wants to build the Huge Wall of Trump so people will know who he was two thousand years from now.

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat
it'll be great when trump has his first meeting with the heads of the BEA and BLS & finds out the numbers are not in fact phony

if he ever finds that out

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

mandatory lesbian posted:

why the gently caress was this not already a rule

didn't have to be before

people just y'know didn't bring nooses to games

Thanks Trump

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the idea that donald trump is president and will be the president and will be head of state of the most powerful country in the world

it's really funny on many levels but funny on even the tiniest level, like imagine him at formal state dinners

or him just sitting in the oval office

lol all of this is just funny

you can protest you can stomp your feet #notmypresident all you want but it will not change the fact the surrealism of all of this

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

All the dumb people at work (the vast minority) are like "it's ok he will put smart people in charge" or "sometimes change is good" and not in a "I am trying to remain optimistic" way but in a "this is why I voted for him" way and it's just like jesus christ

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why the gently caress was this not already a rule

look at this idiot who never went to noosefest '16

now the festival is ruined for everyone

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
This timeline sucks.

I can already see it happening. We dumped Arpaio here in AZ but he'll get a promotion into Trump's presidency. And Trump's DOJ can drop all the charges against Arpaio.

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off

zegermans posted:

One of my friends has UC and will likely die if the medicaid expansion part of the ACA gets removed with the rest of it so that's neat.

One less Democrat! Next level voter suppression.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

im gonna shitpost no matter who is prez
trump cant stop me im unstobabble

You just wait for the tiered internet access coming under Trumps FCC! You'll be able to shitpost, but only 50 times a month.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Don't worry, Jeb! can fix it!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Pon de Bundy posted:

the idea that donald trump is president and will be the president and will be head of state of the most powerful country in the world

it's really funny on many levels but funny on even the tiniest level, like imagine him at formal state dinners

you can protest you can stomp your feet #notmypresident all you want but it will not change the fact the surrealism of all of this

this will be one of the undeniable boons of his presidency

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Trash Trick posted:

All the dumb people at work (the vast minority) are like "it's ok he will put smart people in charge"

my girlfriend tried to look for that silver lining yesterday

the politico trump cabinet article was not great for her morale

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Pon de Bundy posted:

has any president made it through a 4-year term without apologizing for a single thing? or is he gonna be the first

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Louisgod posted:

Great breakdowns here:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0

It's hard to break down the charts further (ie white female Christians with college degrees, for example), but it gives a general idea of where things landed.

lol god damnit people over 45

you really hosed over your kids.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Trash Trick posted:

All the dumb people at work (the vast minority) are like "it's ok he will put smart people in charge" or "sometimes change is good" and not in a "I am trying to remain optimistic" way but in a "this is why I voted for him" way and it's just like jesus christ

The best people :lol:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/donald-trumps-inner-circle-rudy-giuliani-newt-gingrich-and-the-o/

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The amount of daily gaffs and embarrassment coming out of a Trump White House will almost make all the terrible poo poo worth it. I mean think of all the scandals and poo poo he said in 12 months. Imagine all that four 4 years. It's going to be a disaster and a majority of this country will have buyers remorse by next Christmas

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

didn't have to be before

people just y'know didn't bring nooses to games

Thanks Trump

surely this should have been covered under "don't do hate speech" or something

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Guy DeBorgore posted:

has any president made it through a 4-year term without apologizing for a single thing? or is he gonna be the first

i think that when trump gets his way, like 100% he acts gracious and nice and like he's the best

i bet when Clinton called him he was actually respectful and humble to her because he had won

will he apologize for america? "america never apologizes" is like a big conservative idea so. . .

i don't know is the answer.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

"yeah, but it's ok now, Trump is president!" - white college kid

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the Air Bud Clause: anything not specifically forbidden is thus allowed

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pon de Bundy posted:

This is how I feel as well, and how I will secretly feel even if he goes full Hitler and starts rounding people up. On the outside I will be appalled, but within I will be smirking at the thought of President Trump existing and doing basically anything.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Trash Trick posted:

The 'put in smart people' argument is what happened to Bush. He didn't know anything but put in a bunch of people smarter than him who manipulated him and we got some total poo poo for a couple of years.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/796754791078752261

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Pon de Bundy posted:

i think that when trump gets his way, like 100% he acts gracious and nice and like he's the best

i bet when Clinton called him he was actually respectful and humble to her because he had won

will he apologize for america? "america never apologizes" is like a big conservative idea so. . .

i don't know is the answer.

I guess, but even when Roy Cohn won a bunch of court cases for him and began connecting him with powerful people, Trump never paid up. Even when he was dying of AIDS, the best trump could manage was to give him a piece of fake jewelry.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/donald-trump-roy-cohn.html?_r=0

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Does castle doctrine apply at the White House?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Yinlock posted:

the Air Bud Clause: anything not specifically forbidden is thus allowed

ah, well, i do like seeing dogs play basketball, so i guess nooses are okay now, to me

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This prevents independents from coming in, splitting the vote, and people electing LePages.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ugh christ remember that fake yelling thing Hillary did throughout the campaign

"Don't ya wanna See thE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!"

jesus chirst gently caress goddammit Clinton

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

change my name posted:

I guess, but even when Roy Cohn won a bunch of court cases for him and began connecting him with powerful people, Trump never paid up. Even when he was dying of AIDS, the best trump could manage was to give him a piece of fake jewelry.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/donald-trump-roy-cohn.html?_r=0

well you see, what happened was *disappears in a cloud of golden smoke*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

The amount of daily gaffs and embarrassment coming out of a Trump White House will almost make all the terrible poo poo worth it. I mean think of all the scandals and poo poo he said in 12 months. Imagine all that four 4 years. It's going to be a disaster and a majority of this country will have buyers remorse by next Christmas

I predict this will come true. He was at his most "high on his own supply" after the primary win and the RNC. His head is probably visible from Alpha Centauri right now and he is absolutely sure of his invincibility.

Everything about this presidency is going to be GWB on horse steroids and all I can do is hope it's more funny haha that Iraq-Warry shoot shoot.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
gently caress

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blitz7x posted:

A bunch of guys at my work are talking about how Trump promised to install Term limits for Congress and are super excited

But why would a completely Republican Congress go for term limits when they finally have everything lmbo

people have no idea how the governent works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
Also

holy gently caress

Romney had a point back in 2012 about unskewing the polls

• Locked thread