Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

HopperUK posted:

Imagine caring whether someone else gets banned. Just try to imagine it.

*really hopes u get banned*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

haha i don't care. i find it funny, actually

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

HopperUK posted:

I tried but then my ears started ringing and everything started shaking.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I tried but then my ears started ringing and everything started shaking.

welcome 2 trump's america

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lowtax is gonna ban anyway...... Nonchance2survivemakeyertime

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Good to see that someone on this forum is still willing to make the hard choices and accept people's rereg money.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Entenzahn posted:

Good to see that someone on this forum is still willing to make the hard choices and accept people's rereg money.

nah lowtax is fine hes just gotta decide whos going to pee their pants less n the good cspam posters are pretty cool bout this kinda stuff

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

and let me tell you, the other guys are peeing soo much...... Who gave them extra juice??!! Was it u Pilar??? Did u give them extra juicd

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

Im v happy and v looking forward to the future, the Clinton dynasty is in ruins like the Bush dynasty before it, Trump will be a laughably ineffective president and the Democratic party will be less beholden to the bullshit clintonite wing going forwaes :waycool:

yeah its p great,

if my disabled friends can keep their insurance and my LGB and T friends aren't put in electroshock camps to shock them straight, this election was pretty loving awesome :dance:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

HopperUK posted:

ugh why did you even try to put such a thought in my head

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

HopperUK posted:

DND making a sea change towards more conservative opinions is too funny not to care about. :keke:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i keep showin up on the big master list of people who toxxed which i dont thiiiiink i did, unless the morrow tag counts idk

but if i end up eatin a ban from it its been super duper rad postin w you folks and ill prob be back once the hurtness of my butt over a clerical error goes away

unless i did toxx somehow in which case welp thats just how it's supposed to work and my butt is intact

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Well if I eat a ban I'm happy to be on the right side of history I'll be back but just on a basic account.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Its been an honor posting with you corncobbed cucks, and I hope you return soonest.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

Its been an honor posting with you corncobbed cucks, and I hope you return soonest.

:gowron:

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJb5RvAs4BI

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I will miss this place, but death is but a sleep. When I awake, renewed and eager to post, CSpam will still be here.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Squizzle posted:

i keep showin up on the big master list of people who toxxed which i dont thiiiiink i did, unless the morrow tag counts idk

but if i end up eatin a ban from it its been super duper rad postin w you folks and ill prob be back once the hurtness of my butt over a clerical error goes away

unless i did toxx somehow in which case welp thats just how it's supposed to work and my butt is intact

I think you posted in the thread in it's last days of constant name changes. An honor to die with you.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Peztopiary posted:

I think you posted in the thread in it's last days of constant name changes. An honor to die with you.

oh yeah come to think of it id believe that i did some drunk or even just confused postin in the wrong thread

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
I have here in my hand a list of 205 posters that were known to the Mods as being Hilary toxxers and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of CSPAM.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

NOT A TOXX! NOT A TOXX! YOU THE TOXX!

(I actually didn't toxx for anyone)

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Helsing posted:

I have here in my hand a list of 205 posters that were known to the Mods as being Hilary toxxers and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of CSPAM.

It's just a very slow process. The toxx wasn't fast acting, we get to twist in agony knowing the end is near but not the hour or the day thereof. Way worse imo.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

*starts pointing at everything* owned owned owned owned

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I have no regrets about this toxx ban, although it ruined my lovely rap sheet. But that's fine, because I chose my own image and I love it.

Time to make C-SPAM great again.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

a blank rap sheet is no good, you gotta get urself dirty imo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Karl Barks posted:

I'm actually a massive clean freak :sweatdrop:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I have a beautiful Neil Breen avatar lined up and I'm going to keep running the RAINN gangtags thread until I'm dead. I'm happy at least one good thing came out of this whole thing.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

agreed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Rap sheets are great because rap sheets are good.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

I have no regrets about this toxx ban, although it ruined my lovely rap sheet. But that's fine, because I chose my own image and I love it.

Time to make C-SPAM great again.

its a perfect start to a rapsheet

yeah once all the election craze dies down, because for some reason weird gbs people are obsessed with me and my probes we'll build that wall and make them pay for it

inshallah

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Baloogan posted:

Rap sheets are great because rap sheets are good.

Jesus Christ your rap sheet

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

Jesus Christ your rap sheet

Jesus Christ's rap sheet Permabanned by Pontius Pilate and in the reason field it's just a lavren gif

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its been rad friendos

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

Jesus Christ's rap sheet Permabanned by Pontius Pilate and in the reason field it's just a lavren gif

Squizzle posted:

its been rad friendos

:cheers: Squizzle

I hope you'll stick around, your posts have been a boon to the threads here. It was a nice change from all the D&Dseriousposts

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I got probated a lot for saying cuck :mallard: aw h*ck i forgot the mallard filmore emoji

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

when will the Hillary toix purge start. I eagerly await the chair

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
If you look in the Leper's Colony, the purge has begun.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

its been rad friendos

you are a hero among heroes

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Squizzle posted:

its been rad friendos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

When they gas me for being a race traitor, I'll remember these D&D threads forever.

For now, I'm going to drink like Frank Gallagher.

Lift me out of this illusion Lord.

• Locked thread