Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

So many people define good personhood as "kind to their friends and family." Yeah duh, everyone but a monster does that. How you treat strangers is the test.

Someone is pretty much lurking this thread and handing Lowtax money hand over fist for redtexts.

Lowtax should thank me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Ah, radical.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

negromancer posted:

Someone is pretty much lurking this thread and handing Lowtax money hand over fist for redtexts.

Lowtax should thank me.

Singlehandedly keeping the lights on here at this point. I wonder if theres numbers on red texts.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

JUST MAKING CHILI posted:

Hello black friends! As a progressive white guy who was raised in the south and enjoys black southern culture, how can I enjoy it in a way that best shows respect and avoids being accused of cultural appropriation?

Just...don't.

Until you submit evidence of giving the Stone Cold Stunner to at least 5 racist white people you know or 1 racist family member over 65, you are banned from black southern culture.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Huzanko posted:

:qqsay:

Basic sentiment today from middle and upper-middle income whites. loving sad.

Miserable bastards will never, ever accept responsibility for any of this. They cannot comprehend what they have unleashed or why such scary stories are still on the news when they through their strongman would fix it all.

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

So many people define good personhood as "kind to their friends and family." Yeah duh, everyone but a monster does that. How you treat strangers is the test.

People like this see themselves belonging to a certain group and as long as they maintain a level of kindness to said group, everyone else can go straight to Hell. Sure, they may not think of themselves that way, but they still unconsciously treat the world outside their neighborhoods as something entirely theoretical.That's why they can ignore the suffering of anyone outside thier groups and react with such genuine offense at any attempt to expand their horizons or ask empathy. Self absorption is a huge part of American identity, especially for well-off majorities.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

negromancer posted:

Until you submit evidence of giving the Stone Cold Stunner to at least 5 racist white people you know or 1 racist family member over 65, you are banned from black southern culture.

For topical reference, here is that time that was done to "Donald Trump" on the whitest of white trash entertainment.

EDIT: I don't see how that would actually stun or hurt anybody though. Maybe sprain their neck or something.

Maybe a "spear" or "Peoples' Elbow" or something.

Some Pinko Commie fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Nov 10, 2016

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

negromancer posted:

Just...don't.

Shouldn't we weight it by expected years left in the electorate?

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

negromancer posted:

Just...don't.

i love the hip hop and kanye west, you people make the best music

collared greens!!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

biracial bear for uncut posted:

For topical reference, here is that time that was done to "Donald Trump" on the whitest of white trash entertainment.

EDIT: I don't see how that would actually stun or hurt anybody though. Maybe sprain their neck or something.

You'd think with his business acumen Trump would sell that stunner better.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Farecoal posted:

collared greens!!!!

The most shameful typo.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Farecoal posted:

i love the hip hop and kanye west, you people make the best music

collared greens!!!!

I'm ok with a frocked veggie.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

negromancer posted:

Just...don't.

My uncle is too large for me to Stone Cold Stunner. Can I sub in a look of profound disappointment over the BBQ sauce?

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Nah, if we're really gonna take it there, it has to be an RKO.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

negromancer posted:

I was trying to think of something that could be done on concrete with minimal injury to the person doing it, since they'll have to probably do it a few dozen times.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

I was trying to think of something that could be done on concrete with minimal injury to the person doing it, since they'll have to probably do it a few dozen times.

Razor's Edge fits that pretty nicely.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

negromancer posted:

All powerbomb-based finishers are lazy.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

The most shameful typo.

would you believe if I said that was on purpose

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

negromancer posted:

RKO was my favorite move to pick for create a wrestler in the WWE games. So brutal.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

negromancer posted:

The ol' Jackhammer is probably safer.

http://i.imgur.com/ZLMw78F.gifv

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Huzanko posted:

RKO was my favorite move to pick for create a wrestler in the WWE games. So brutal.

How about we honor the greatest wrestler when laying out racists?

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

negromancer posted:

How about we honor the greatest wrestler when laying out racists?

Also one of my favs.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Obvious answer for this thread is Koko B. Ware's ghostbuster. :ghost:

https://youtu.be/bsAKXB8nubA?t=3m51s

Kill whitey by lifting him into a stalling vertical suplex... then spiking his skull into the ground.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

sean10mm posted:

Obvious answer for this thread is Koko B. Ware's ghostbuster. :ghost:

https://youtu.be/bsAKXB8nubA?t=3m51s

Kill whitey by lifting him into a stalling vertical suplex... then spiking his skull into the ground.

Probably best to just keep it simple and use Rocky Johnson's Johnson Shuffle.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Just use a piledriver. You break the fall for your rear end with the racist's head, it's win win.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

remusclaw posted:

Just use a piledriver. You break the fall for your rear end with the racist's head, it's win win.

Yeah, but then you might end up with dentures in your rear end crack.

Ew.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm glad white people are coming out to lecture everyone on why they don't need to be talked to about race and that minorities are spoiled.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

I really hate this new narrative of "Maybe you uppity minorities shouldn't have hurt white people's feelings so this is what you get." My (also) black Republican cousin told me this on Facebook and I had to go sit in quiet rage for a few minutes instead of responding.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
With the wave of black- and queer-bashing going on already, I'm actually starting to consider getting a concealed carry permit despite my liberal-as-fuckness. I used to just rely on my ability to beat people up to stay safe, but it's been 5 years and a lot of anti-androgens since my last MMA fight and I don't know if I can physically put up that much resistance to a full-sized hillbilly anymore.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Vanderdeath posted:

I really hate this new narrative of "Maybe you uppity minorities shouldn't have hurt white people's feelings so this is what you get." My (also) black Republican cousin told me this on Facebook and I had to go sit in quiet rage for a few minutes instead of responding.

You should def put them paws on him on sight next time you see him.

Gaunab posted:

I'm glad white people are coming out to lecture everyone on why they don't need to be talked to about race and that minorities are spoiled.

Yep. We need to get lynched and beaten so they have evidence to tut-tut their relatives and live up to the legacy of a man who was shot on a balcony for his troubles.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Gaunab posted:

I was insanely hopeful at the end of the election that maybe we could reorganize and come back with high energy and unity and with turnout we could reverse the course before it was too late but I decided to read these forums and it feels like the worst mistake of my life.

I'm more down now then i was not even like an hour after the election was called.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm naive and young and dumb...

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

negromancer posted:

You should def put them paws on him on sight next time you see him.

Yep. We need to get lynched and beaten so they have evidence to tut-tut their relatives and live up to the legacy of a man who was shot on a balcony for his troubles.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Look at this stupid motherfucker.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/11/10/im-a-muslim-a-woman-and-an-immigrant-i-voted-for-trump/?tid=sm_fb

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
If there are any political operatives in this thread. I will be willing to sell out my own race and beliefs for money and media appearances. Send me a PM.

Huzanko
Aug 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Vanderdeath posted:

The results don't even bare this out. Democrats didn't show up to vote, due to a combination of voter suppression as well as the DNC's continual abandonment of labor, and D voters not being "excited" about Hillary. The electorate is way dumber and more petty than anyone, excepting maybe some posters in this thread, believe. It's a combination of things but minorities and women hurting the pepe posters fee-fees are not part of that combination, at least to any great extent.

Be loud, be aggressive, stay awake, don't give up.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

With the wave of black- and queer-bashing going on already, I'm actually starting to consider getting a concealed carry permit despite my liberal-as-fuckness. I used to just rely on my ability to beat people up to stay safe, but it's been 5 years and a lot of anti-androgens since my last MMA fight and I don't know if I can physically put up that much resistance to a full-sized hillbilly anymore.
The effectiveness of guns for personal defense is pretty debatable, just looking at the statistics, but that's looking at the population as a whole. (And when I say "debatable" I really do mean "up for debate." Good gun stats are hard to come by.) I don't know if it's been studied for minority populations, specifically, which might be different. Of course, it's hard to deny the symbolic or psychological importance of carrying a weapon. But keep in mind that most handgun deaths are self-inflicted, so if you have a history of suicidal thoughts, keep that in mind. It still might be something worth considering, especially if you know you can't count on police protection, and someone with more experience with guns could speak to it. Maybe TFR?

One advantage to growing up in northern Idaho is picking up some stuff about guns. The disadvantages include everything else.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jesus loving Christ people are dumb.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Huzanko posted:

The results don't even bare this out. Democrats didn't show up to vote, due to a combination of voter suppression as well as the DNC's continual abandonment of labor, and D voters not being "excited" about Hillary. The electorate is way dumber and more petty than anyone, excepting maybe some posters in this thread, believe. It's a combination of things but minorities and women hurting the pepe posters fee-fees are not part of that combination, at least to any great extent.

Be loud, be aggressive, stay awake, don't give up.

Black voters couldn't vote, and white voters knew it was a win win either way.

That's what happened.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

She is indian, they're totally fine with a caste system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

The effectiveness of guns for personal defense is pretty debatable, just looking at the statistics, but that's looking at the population as a whole. (And when I say "debatable" I really do mean "up for debate." Good gun stats are hard to come by.) I don't know if it's been studied for minority populations, specifically, which might be different. Of course, it's hard to deny the symbolic or psychological importance of carrying a weapon. But keep in mind that most handgun deaths are self-inflicted, so if you have a history of suicidal thoughts, keep that in mind. It still might be something worth considering, especially if you know you can't count on police protection, and someone with more experience with guns could speak to it. Maybe TFR?

One advantage to growing up in northern Idaho is picking up some stuff about guns. The disadvantages include everything else.

As a vet with combat injuries, I'm pretty drat experienced with guns.

Guns are like alcohol. Most people don't drink or drink rarely, and its a small fraction that have AWL the loving guns and they are overwhelmingly white and racist.

JFairfax posted:

She is indian, they're totally fine with a caste system

This is very true. She doesn't mind it, as long as she isn't on the bottom.

• Locked thread