Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I could see them starting impeachment proceedings (for pick-a-reason-out-of-a-MAGA-hat) if he obstructs too many things that congressional Republicans actually want, but since that's not going to happen -- he wants taxes on corporations and wealthy folks cut too, and he'll cheerfully rubber-stamp Pence's 'set gay people on fire for their own good' agenda because he knows what side his bread is buttered on -- neither will impeachment.

I mean, maybe if he gets caught with a 15-year-old in the Oval Office or he nukes Los Angeles or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

I'm going back and rereading the election night thread because I was out drinking myself into a stupor on election night, this is even more tragic than I thought. People were gloating about blue Texas and SC when the early returns were coming in :lol:.

im glad i popped in this thread already arzying. i had like three people yell at me to shut the gently caress up when i started freaking out, lmao

DONT YOU REMEMBER 2012 LMAO SLAY QUEEN

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
At least now we can say that one of our presidents has been in a home alone movie

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

gregday posted:

Exactly what congress is going to impeach him?

The Don's in court for several ah, items right now. One of them rape. I have it from a good source (a goon) that it wasn't a nothingburger. is it or not? Does the Republican congress give a literal rapist a pass? Even when they could deal directly with Hoosier Mike and cut out the middleman?

What about fraud? Is this fine?

F**k, all those weaksauce end-of-the-world-is-nigh evangelical pussies have their loving antichrist on tap now and can't work with him now that he's here.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Nov 10, 2016

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

man i would not want to be named John Kasich for the next 4 years

people hate traitors way more than they hate their enemies, and John Kasich is Traitor Number One

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
It's horrible that the GOP has control of the government and some nasty poo poo is oozing it's way down the pipeline about to drip all over us, killing some and making life lovely for others

But on the other hand I guess we all get to watch the hit new reality TV show Mad Manboy King President Trump

Airing every day probably, the best ratings folks

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

a real chump posted:

lmfao

that guy from the tv with the stupid hair and extremely dumb and ugly

It'd be bad enough if it was just the dumb butt tee vee man who looked very serious at Gary Busey and Lil Jon, it's that guy + 5 years of Birtherism king + 1 year of a whirlwind tour of the skeletons in his closet that would kill anyone running who didn't mesmerize Americans with Florida in their hearts.

He is truly one of the worst Americans that exist today, uniquely unqualified to be president, and he got voted in because Republicans are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking awful garbage people with no seriousness at all, Clinton is boring and stupid, and democrats are lazy dumb fucks.

We are screwed real bad.

But it's gonna be pretty funny at least.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

oh man, I cannot wait for it to be revealed that Kasich is actually a reptilian after Trump turns the FBI on him

he eats so much because his underdeveloped digestive system doesn't let his body absorb nutrients very quickly

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

ABUELA IS GONNA WIN TEXAS!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Montasque posted:

ABUELA IS GONNA WIN TEXAS!

lol

at least my yelling about virginia was right

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Every single one of you assuming congress will stop him from doing stupid poo poo or hold him to the same standard of ethical behavior that they do Democrats need to shut the gently caress up right now because you're making an rear end out of yourself

If he goes full bore on killing all foreigners and the foreign students flee, not only is the promotion I'm gunning for gone but probably my current job too.

So stuff this hopeful delusion that the GOP isn't going to act like a bunch of craven gilded era fetishists until a single thing happens to indicate it may possibly sort of kind of be a slight possibility.

Unless you're already rich you're hosed, it's literally what he promised and we elected him

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
that all sorts of terrible poo poo is already going down and no politician has the balls to speak up is pretty hosed up. Trump won guys, lets all run into our hidey holes lest we offend someone

the country is in full racism now mode and no one in a position of power is saying anything

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
trump is going to be able to get anything he wants out of the democrats in congress and then he'll turn around and poo poo down their throats and they'll just do nothing but wring their hands in concern jfc

really do need to put some fear of the primary but dem local level poo poo is so awful they're all too busy trying to race to past the middle to care

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He literally said he was a rapist and they supported him enthusiastically but yeah I'm sure they'll impeach him over it lmao

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Finally, people are seeing the wisdom I've been spouting.

Earth is doomed.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
That Axelrod podcast with Van Jones is worth listening to, fwiw.
http://podcast.cnn.com/the-axe-files-david-axelrod/episode/all/1GDsWPRkO27dQL/ato7j9.html

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I've seen tumblrina's wondering how a nation that reads the Hunger Games and listens to Hamilton can do this

I've seen a woman say Trump will make america great because it's on his hat

I've seen a man say he can grab a womans pussy because he's famous and then get full Evangelical support

I've seen John McCain bend the knee to a man who said he's not a war hero because he got tortured for years by the vietcong

None of that is half as stupid as this impeachment talk.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Every single one of you assuming congress will stop him from doing stupid poo poo or hold him to the same standard of ethical behavior that they do Democrats need to shut the gently caress up right now because you're making an rear end out of yourself

If he goes full bore on killing all foreigners and the foreign students flee, not only is the promotion I'm gunning for gone but probably my current job too.

So stuff this hopeful delusion that the GOP isn't going to act like a bunch of craven gilded era fetishists until a single thing happens to indicate it may possibly sort of kind of be a slight possibility.

Unless you're already rich you're hosed, it's literally what he promised and we elected him

I am saying it's in their best interests to see him impeached, and it can be done easily if they choose. Pence represents their interests and doesn't have a lot of Russian buddies everywhere.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

I'm going back and rereading the election night thread because I was out drinking myself into a stupor on election night, this is even more tragic than I thought. People were gloating about blue Texas and SC when the early returns were coming in :lol:.

It really was surreal to watch the thread go from QUIT ARZYING MILKDRINKERS EVERYTHING IS FINE COME HANG OUT IN OUR CHAT ROOM to HOLY poo poo WE ARE DOOMED SAVE US BERRRRNNNNIIIEEEEEEE in the space of about an hour.

Like, not the most surreal thing about that night, but up there.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Tiler Kiwi posted:

trump is going to be able to get anything he wants out of the democrats in congress and then he'll turn around and poo poo down their throats and they'll just do nothing but wring their hands in concern jfc

really do need to put some fear of the primary but dem local level poo poo is so awful they're all too busy trying to race to past the middle to care

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/796549762908614658

waiting to see more on this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

same

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
like man the republican have their congressmen fearing every night for some tea party lunatic to come after them with a shiv, even when every day they did nothing but slowly chant "repeal obamacare" during all congressional activities, and shut down the government, and somehow managed to keep the opposing party from filling a vacancy in the supreme court for a loving year, and here the dems are ALREADY working out how best to loving capitulate

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
At least 3/4ths of the nation would have to be a smoking crater before a GOP congress considers impeaching their own parties president. Ya'll are dumb as gently caress.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol Trump supporters got played, the pivot toward more realistic approaches begin

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

petit choux posted:

I am saying it's in their best interests to see him impeached, and it can be done easily if they choose. Pence represents their interests and doesn't have a lot of Russian buddies everywhere.

Impeach over what? His base already said they don't give a poo poo if he's a spy because he'll kill all the wetbacks. They aren't going to risk a rebellion tossing out a useful idiot rubber stamp and dealing with a rebellion of the base.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It'd be bad enough if it was just the dumb butt tee vee man who looked very serious at Gary Busey and Lil Jon, it's that guy + 5 years of Birtherism king + 1 year of a whirlwind tour of the skeletons in his closet that would kill anyone running who didn't mesmerize Americans with Florida in their hearts.

He is truly one of the worst Americans that exist today, uniquely unqualified to be president, and he got voted in because Republicans are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking awful garbage people with no seriousness at all, Clinton is boring and stupid, and democrats are lazy dumb fucks.

We are screwed real bad.

But it's gonna be pretty funny at least.

its actually gonna be real boring when the republicans curbstomp all rights and most people dont care and the ones who do sit back and do sweet gently caress all because that would require effort

the us is a lazy, pathetic state of worthless drones and hopefully will end now

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I've seen tumblrina's wondering how a nation that reads the Hunger Games and listens to Hamilton can do this

ahahahahah

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I've seen a woman say Trump will make america great because it's on his hat

I've seen a man say he can grab a womans pussy because he's famous and then get full Evangelical support

I've seen John McCain bend the knee to a man who said he's not a war hero because he got tortured for years by the vietcong

None of that is half as stupid as this impeachment talk.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
or i dunno maybe 4 years will go quick and then ull vote in a child or somethin

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mlcalderone/status/796809667859087360

thiel for secretary of hhs

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Louisgod posted:

lol Trump supporters got played, the pivot toward more realistic approaches begin

I'll only blow you up if you try to piss on Israel before they've surrendered their wall technology to us.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

petit choux posted:

No it's in their best interests to suck his dick on the reg because he'll do anything they want if that happens. An impeachment means admitting they were wrong.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Doorknob Slobber posted:

that all sorts of terrible poo poo is already going down and no politician has the balls to speak up is pretty hosed up. Trump won guys, lets all run into our hidey holes lest we offend someone

the country is in full racism now mode and no one in a position of power is saying anything

Just one more thing to add to the 'sad but not surprised' pile. Ellison's the only one I've seen on either side to say (in politer terms of course) "gently caress him, he's a racist until proven otherwise".

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

a real chump posted:

lmfao you idiots voted for donald trump ahhaha

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

quote:

A change would only come if New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who is currently steering Trump’s transition team, leaves the post he’s held since May.

why would christie leave the post?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

a real chump posted:

or i dunno maybe 4 years will go quick and then ull vote in a child or somethin

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

petit choux posted:

:ughh:

Their voters love Trump. He's a Republican president. He's going to sign off on anything and everything they send up that doesn't shoot a hole into his approval ratings immediately. You are nuts.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Serf posted:

Look, if Trump actually proposes something worth doing, then hell, why not? Like if he really wants to work on infrastructure and put rural people to work on public works projects, then I'm all for that. Things that are good should be done.

But in terms of banning Muslims, deportations, cutting social welfare programs and rolling back LGBT rights: hell no

The Put Rural People Back to Work and Suspend Birth Control and Criminalize Abortions Infrasstructure bill brought to you by Mike Pence and Paul Ryan. Also the states have to pay for the infrastructure and Trumps companies will be building it.

Lol if you think any good policy is going to be passed without some horse poo poo socially regressive attachments.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Cnn now laughing about trump calling ireland before germany

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004