Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

babypolis posted:

i love how quickly people are willing to forget all the heinous poo poo he said and did as if none of it matters because he didnt really mean it

CENTRISTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

lol the US is 500 years old huh

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i wonder what the hell roger stone is going to be appointed to

he isn't getting an appointment

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Epic High Five posted:

Anybody who has cast off their righteous anger after just 2 days and adopted cautious optimism because he hasn't said anything yet is as stupid as the people who believe Trump is going to usher in a golden era of prosperity

i am cautiously optimistic not because i think he will do good

but because Donald J Trump is a narcissistic, deranged psychopath who stands a very good chance of causing party infighting in an ostensibly one-party government

he is a lunatic

he is dangerous

he is a friend to absolutely no one

we're in for a world of something

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

lol uh anyone know where a friend of mine can get the mass post editing script h5n1 was using?

to be clear I don't know if any posters were actually journalists

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

babypolis posted:

i love how quickly people are willing to forget all the heinous poo poo he said and did as if none of it matters because he didnt really mean it

are people really doing this lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Optimism is good. Optimism that a 70 year old man who has spent his lifetime being a completely terrible person in just about every way is going to change is ignoring reality.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

McConnell hinted back in 13 that he'd ditch the filibuster altogether if expedient; can't imagine why he wouldn't go ahead and do it now

they have to be salivating at filling judicial vacancies, but more broadly they could just go ahead and enact everything on their wish list and so much of the Trump program as they feel inclined to move ahead with

eta: they have complete control and can (short of constitutional problems) do literally anything, subject only to their mores about senate procedure. it's an astounding situation.

Red Dad Redemption fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Nov 10, 2016

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

exquisite tea posted:

That would only be a very small amount of poo poo, though.

Statistically, there's probably more poo poo in your drinking water than there would be in homeopathic poo poo.

headspace
Apr 25, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

Anybody who has cast off their righteous anger after just 2 days and adopted cautious optimism because he hasn't said anything yet is as stupid as the people who believe Trump is going to usher in a golden era of prosperity

Yeah because impotent rage is so much better.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
woe to the hatless

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Louisgod posted:

honestly the people that voted for Stein are possibly stupider than Trump supporters

i mean trump supporters are just emotionally driven dorks driven to the maga light to escape malaise and weltschmerz. and racists, and morons, and various other things.

stein voters, i don't loving know what their problem is.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I've seen tumblrina's wondering how a nation that reads the Hunger Games and listens to Hamilton can do this

I've seen a woman say Trump will make america great because it's on his hat

I've seen a man say he can grab a womans pussy because he's famous and then get full Evangelical support

I've seen John McCain bend the knee to a man who said he's not a war hero because he got tortured for years by the vietcong

None of that is half as stupid as this impeachment talk.

BTW, I'm not saying this in a hopeful way, or that Pence would be an improvement, but I am serious. He had a woman claim he raped her when she was a teen. Is this case still proceeding or not? Gossip is one thing, but a real suit with eyewitnesses, or so I was told here. Does that all get scuttled now? And running a MLM scam university, what does that do to the office of the president? Or maybe just the end of the republic, so gently caress it?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Louisgod posted:

honestly the people that voted for Stein are possibly stupider than Trump supporters

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i wonder what the hell roger stone is going to be appointed to

ratfucker in chief

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

petit choux posted:

BTW, I'm not saying this in a hopeful way, or that Pence would be an improvement, but I am serious. He had a woman claim he raped her when she was a teen. Is this case still proceeding or not? Gossip is one thing, but a real suit with eyewitnesses, or so I was told here. Does that all get scuttled now? And running a MLM scam university, what does that do to the office of the president? Or maybe just the end of the republic, so gently caress it?

It is not proceeding.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

comingafteryouall posted:

to be clear I don't know if any posters were actually journalists

i said the same or worse about trump in print than i did in the thread, so bring it on mother fucker

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

im glad i popped in this thread already arzying. i had like three people yell at me to shut the gently caress up when i started freaking out, lmao

DONT YOU REMEMBER 2012 LMAO SLAY QUEEN

I've never been so glad that I drank myself into blackout oblivion and remember little of the election night, this stuff is incredibly sad. I'm up to like 8PM election night so far and everyone's expecting FL to be called for Abuela and the election to be over any minute.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

mannerup posted:

seen bannon, priebus, lewandowski, kellyanne and christie all floated as chief of staff

gonna be a anonymous source media bonanza until concrete info comes out

It will most likely be Kellyanne. She's a 'killer' and a proven winner.

Bannon is happy being unofficial Propaganda Minister, Christie is getting rewarded with a pardon, and Priebus isn't a trusted foot solider.

Lewandowski wants it BAD though.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

GobiasIndustries posted:

Optimism is good. Optimism that a 70 year old man who has spent his lifetime being a completely terrible person in just about every way is going to change is ignoring reality.

that's the thing

trump is a political chameleon, he has changed "what he stands for" so many times that there is nothing, at all, that he truly stands for, aside from Donald J Trump

anyone making any assumptions, at all, about what might happen - even the people assuming he'll stay current course - are going to find themselves wondering what the gently caress just happened at least once before he is even officially inaugurated

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Homework Explainer posted:

are people really doing this lol

this seems like standard democratic response yes

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

crazy cloud posted:

lol uh anyone know where a friend of mine can get the mass post editing script h5n1 was using?

You realize these dead gay forums are being archived by the Smithsonian.....right?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
filibuster is totally dead who the gently caress is saying otherwise

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Epic High Five posted:

is blubbering like a child still an appropriate reaction? asking for a friend

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Annual Prophet posted:

McConnell hinted back in 13 that he'd ditch the filibuster altogether if expedient; can't imagine why he wouldn't go ahead and do it now

they have to be salivating at filling judicial vacancies, but more broadly they could just go ahead and enact everything on their wish list and so much of the Trump program as they feel inclined to move ahead with

eta: they have complete control and can (short of constitutional problems) do literally anything, subject only to their mores about senate procedure. it's an astounding situation.

Reminder that this isn't McConnell's decision entirely

50 senators actually have to want to do it, and there's an open question if that's the case.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mannerup posted:

he isn't getting an appointment

Ministry of Lovin'.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

petit choux posted:

that poo poo got dropped long ago

listen to the thread wisdom

death is certain

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I can maybe see Arpaio getting pardoned, but I don't believe he'll make it all the way into homeland security.

Why? Too competent? If you think there are still limits, I think you need a reality check. There is no bottom of the barrel. There is no stopping. It will be terrible and remorseless. I suggest people start reading books about Nixon and Reagan if they want an inkling how bad it will get. Stop thinking there are limits, controls or bargaining. They own everything. For at least 4 years. Everything. Whatever legislation they want add or remove - they can and they will.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Fillibuster is 100% dead re: scotus if the dems even blink at it.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Here you go btw

it's beautiful

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Niton posted:

that's the thing

trump is a political chameleon, he has changed "what he stands for" so many times that there is nothing, at all, that he truly stands for, aside from Donald J Trump

anyone making any assumptions, at all, about what might happen - even the people assuming he'll stay current course - are going to find themselves wondering what the gently caress just happened at least once before he is even officially inaugurated

chaos

candidate

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Niton posted:

that's the thing

s t o p

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Trump is the wild card. America either wins the pot or loses everything.

Oh, who am I kidding? This is it, folks! Pack your bags, dig your graves, and drug your kids so they don't feel themselves being cooked alive: America is over and soon will be the world!

Embrace nihilism!

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Homework Explainer posted:

i said the same or worse about trump in print than i did in the thread, so bring it on mother fucker

post your stuff. well be nice i promise

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kurtofan posted:

woe to the hatless

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Covok posted:

Trump is the wild card. America either wins the pot or loses everything.

Oh, who am I kidding? This is it, folks! Pack your bags, dig your graves, and drug your kids so they don't feel themselves being cooked alive: America is over and soon will be the world!

Embrace nihilism!

you should do one of those calenders instead of pithy statements it can be 365 versions of "death is certain"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

petit choux posted:

You say this like the people who bent the knee were completely unaware of Trump U. He got elected by their voters who didn't give a poo poo. They don't have to give a poo poo, even if they wanted to.

And the rape case is major BS. Other people here can explain why better. The girl dropped the case for like the 3rd time or something after the dud of a press conference in the final week. Everything involved in it sounds like a sham.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Niton posted:

that's the thing

Again: look at the people he has and is planning to surround himself with.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
god drat, people will die because of this election

god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Guy DeBorgore posted:

is blubbering like a child still an appropriate reaction? asking for a friend

NO gently caress YOU THATS WHY WE LOST

YOU NEED TO SHOUT. LIKE A MAN. WHO HAS HOT BLOOD COURSING THROUGH HIS VEINS. AND LIKES TO EAT.

• Locked thread