Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

my first world problem is (gestures enormously) all this.

e: a new page for my troubles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'm talking to someone who really needs a hug but I'm on the wrong side of the world and too clumsy with words to help from here. :smith:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The American election is going to cause a huge divide.
I'm sorry, rest of the world, that the rest of the electorate is actively rooting against their best interests.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Fast forward to 2020 please

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I'm having anxiety over another country's elections

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I have a real opportunity to leave the USA permanently but that would mean restarting my career.

I will take it if I can.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:shepicide:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

CNN says she called Trump to concede. It's over.

Mu Zeta has a new favorite as of 09:05 on Nov 9, 2016

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
A madman is in charge of my country.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Malachite_Dragon posted:

A madman is in charge of my country.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

I live in a red state and I have to go to work in a couple hours

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

The first World has spent the year voting to destroy itself and has succeeded

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I get to go to work and serve people who think I am an abomination unto the LORD. Always has been. Just more acceptable today than yesterday.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Pikestaff posted:

I live in a red state and I have to go to work in a couple hours

I live in a deep blue state but most of my coworkers are very, VERY red.
I'm never sleeping again.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

I just spent a year and a half and several thousand dollars going through visa applications so I can move to the US and live with my wife.

My interview is on Monday. :smith:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Kaubocks posted:

I just spent a year and a half and several thousand dollars going through visa applications so I can move to the US and live with my wife.

My interview is on Monday. :smith:

lol I'm in much the same boat

fuckin rip us idiots who thought the country was improving

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Good luck guys us illegals gonna get deported anyways :patriot:

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
I'm black and that cheeto motherfucker won.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I'm white and now my every move is viewed with suspicion that i'm a racist and hate everyone who isn't a white person

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

TINY T-REX ARMS posted:

I'm black and that cheeto motherfucker won.

Yeah I think that's a legitimate problem and not just first world whining. God help anybody that isn't a WASP man the next few years.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I ate too much depression candy (really a coworker's kid's leftover Halloween candy) and I'm still going to drown the sorrows on a burger because drat the world is a mess.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I had to listen to a guy I thought was my friend insist he would let his wife die of an pregnancy in the fallopian tube rather than abort their baby. That is the number one reason he wanted Trump to win, because Trump (and my friend's choice, Ben Carson) will protect the unborn. All of them except the illegal ones.

We should have seen this poo poo coming. South Park did an entire loving episode on it. We thought it was a joke, no one did much anything, and then he was the president and we were all....wait, what now?

When, not if, Roe V Wade is overturned, buy fresh papaya. The seeds induce miscarriage in primates.

Non election news, my kitten got on my computer last night, panicked, kicked over the popcorn bowl I left there, and managed to find and throw-kick the dipping sauce I had also left out because I was so blah about the night. Bright orange sauce on the carpet at 3am.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Not to keep dragging on the election but some bitch-rear end white boy keeps making comments on my (bi-racial) sister's Facebook that are like "I agree racism is bad :) but I still think Trump was a better candidate :) :)" and I swear to god I'm gonna smack his face

Pikestaff has a new favorite as of 11:29 on Nov 10, 2016

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

If only to lighten the atmosphere a bit...

I very rarely get to visit one of my favourite restaurants and the last, like, three times, one of which was today, I've lost my appetite or felt ill after already ordering. It's loving embarrassing.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Pikestaff posted:

Not to keep dragging on the election but some bitch-rear end white boy keeps making comments on my (bi-racial) sister's Facebook that are like "I agree racism is bad :) but I still think Trump was a better candidate :) :)" and I swear to god I'm gonna smack his face

"It's not racist if it's true."

Got into an argument with my mom today about how many women are getting IUDs put in before Pence takes over. She still thinks of herself as pro-choice but oh man, she remembers the hallways in the hospital she used to work at in the 70's, where there were lines of gurneys with sluts, so so so many sluts wanting to get abortions and SOME WOMEN USE THEM AS BIRTH CONTROL.

When I asked her who, she snapped her ex's ex-wife who had 4 or 5. I said that no sane person pays $500 for birth control when a few bucks will get you a condom. For my mom, acting like getting more than one abortion means you only get abortions and don't have any other protection, ever.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

AlphaKretin posted:

If only to lighten the atmosphere a bit...

I very rarely get to visit one of my favourite restaurants and the last, like, three times, one of which was today, I've lost my appetite or felt ill after already ordering. It's loving embarrassing.

This is what I come to this thread for.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I ordered the Dishonored 2 CE and Amazon is run by lovely fucks who decided physical CEs don't get release-day delivery or, apparently, even their game code to play until the physical game arrives. So I wait til Tuesday which is when the loving CE is projected to show up. Who orders a CE and isn't planning to play day one? gently caress you Amazon.

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I ordered the Dishonored 2 CE and Amazon is run by lovely fucks who decided physical CEs don't get release-day delivery or, apparently, even their game code to play until the physical game arrives. So I wait til Tuesday which is when the loving CE is projected to show up. Who orders a CE and isn't planning to play day one? gently caress you Amazon.
I preordered Dishonored 2 on Steam and it has some ridiculous issues on PC. It is hard to decide whether to suffer through the issues now or to wait until they are hopefully fixed soon-ish.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hopefully they're fixed by Tuesday then :shepface:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Windows ten. Please. It's been a long day at work and a hard week in general. I wanna go home. For once, just this time, could you maybe shut down my work laptop without forcing me to sit in front of it waiting for it to finish updating?

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
My girlfriend prepared one of my favorite Meals For Dinner. unfortunately I ate a ton of left over bite size chocolate bars in the car on the way home so I have no appetite. :(

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
we're transitioning to a PTO system Jan. 1 and while the good news is that I'll effectively be getting 5 extra vacation days a year since I almost never get sick, the bad news is that the faster accrual rate and how much banked PTO I'll be carrying over from this year mean I'll probably have to take a vacation early in the year even though I don't necessarily want to in order to avoid running up against the banked PTO cap

e: also they're eliminating the option to cash out up to 40 hours at the end of the year

Noctone has a new favorite as of 22:38 on Nov 10, 2016

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Warframe won't loving release the new update :argh:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Some gear on my bedroom window is slipping, so I can't close it fully. Really annoying hearing the various birds and squirrels yell at each other for hours at 5 am.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Warframe won't loving release the new update :argh:

Every time someone complains about War Within, DE pushes it back 2 days :v:

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

I have to do something productive with my free time and write a novel for NaNoWriMo instead of doing something non-productive like play a video game

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Pikestaff posted:

I have to do something productive with my free time and write a novel for NaNoWriMo instead of doing something non-productive like play a video game

Why would you ever have to write a novel for NaNoWriMo?

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I have a friend who is freaking out about it and she has a ton of stuff to do, but hey, it's their lives.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Maybe I should start a podcast.

Nah, there are a million of them now.

But I have an okay idea.

I'll never make a cent off of it.

I'm already poor, so what?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I got Dishonored 2 early but don't have time to play it until after street date anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Tiggum posted:

Why would you ever have to write a novel for NaNoWriMo?

Because I've successfully written seven in a row and I'm too stubborn to stop the streak now. :colbert: