Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

triple sulk posted:

Never released his taxes lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Can't wait to see Carl the Cuckslayer called on in the WH press room

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

100 degrees Calcium posted:

What's with Melania Trump's username being in all caps?

she accidently hit caps lock and doesnt know how to turn it off

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the gently caress does gender or race have to do with any of this? we're fighting for gender and racial equality. i dont care who is doing the fighting as long as they are doing it. identity politics will get us nowhere.

*has gotten

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

MariusLecter posted:

Sorry, should have known the country was too mysogynist.

Go Bernie!

you do realize that pretty much any other woman could run and do better than clinton on multiple fronts, right. this is about clinton being clinton and having a known history

if you have a beef then take it up with the 53% of white women who voted for trump, cuz i'm pretty sure all the other demographics for women had a much smaller number than that

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/796835685772705792

everything about this tweet

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I like the part where we shut the center the gently caress up and start telling racists to go gently caress themselves but thats just me

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Johnny Joestar posted:

you do realize that pretty much any other woman could run and do better than clinton on multiple fronts, right. this is about clinton being clinton and having a known history

if you have a beef then take it up with the 53% of white women who voted for trump, cuz i'm pretty sure all the other demographics for women had a much smaller number than that

Ironically it ends up reducing clinton solely to her gender, which is the exact loving opposite of what we should be doing

Let her stand on her policies, morals and qualities the same as a terrible male candidate, which is exactly what happened and why she lost

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

Never released his taxes lmao

Now would be a good time for reporters to ask about it since the audit will end soon. In fact bet on it being an issue until they are released.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What the gently caress is this garbage?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

100 degrees Calcium posted:

You loving kidding me there's a Matlock fanbase on Tumblr?

A sizable chunk of tumblrs userbase is olds that live Matlock yeah

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

Sorry, should have known the country was too mysogynist.

Go Bernie!

The death rattle of the slay queen abuela set :allears:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:twisted:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

So is Joementum excited to be covering Nixon's third term?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Grey Fox posted:

Can't wait to see Carl the Cuckslayer called on in the WH press room

:yeah:

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Humidora posted:

Let her stand on her policies, morals and qualities the same as a terrible male candidate, which is exactly what happened and why she lost

so you think she lost because trump's policies, morals, and qualities are all objectively better than hers eh

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

"lol you're married to Donald Trump"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I see Michelle's dressed up to enter the Vault already. Who knows, maybe Sasha and Malia will live to see the outside once more?

So, any news about Trump's tax returns yet? Surely at this point there is no reason to hide 'em. e: oh yeah, this was mentioned on the same page, drat. But... SERIOUSLY?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

"lol you're married to Donald Trump"

whales are funny

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, the problem was that policies, morals, and qualifications were never part of the math in the first place

the fourth estate needs to be razed to the ground as badly as the Dems right now, and I'd prefer it happen before they spend every day jerking off Trump like they did Dubbya

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

What the gently caress is this garbage?

its from the height of the econ collapse at the end of 08 when the republicans and dems passed the bailout. there was also a strong belief at the time that obama would implement some sort of new deal thing to fix the recession and, well lmao at that

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh look at that the ceo of jpmorgan might be tapped for secretary of the treasury man trump is really gonna stick it to the bankers

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Some of the Democrats aren't learning a drat thing for 2020. Hey, X will surely sweep the board because they're from the *Rust Belt* so we don't need to worry about a personality like driftwood, we got it this time! *Floats several young, energetic, charismatic contenders* Whoa! Sorry there kiddo, but He/She has slightly different views than Generic Democrat so they're obviously unfit for when the American Public scrutinizes their plan.

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Soiled Meat
it's just... it's just... god that bitch is SO UNLIKEABLE

and that guy, the one with the hair, he's... he's just more TRUSTWORTHY y'know? like, he's not as AMBITIOUS as she is. i look at him and i think, here's a man who could lead our country. america doesn't need a pussy in charge, it needs a strong leader in the white house. its gotta be someone with morals and principles, and her? that woman has no morals, she's got no principles, she just wnats power for the sake of power. it's entitlement, is what it is. she's entitled. and just so phony, y'know? i look at her and i just don't trust her.

so, no, of course gender didn't come into it

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

lol, the problem was that policies, morals, and qualifications were never part of the math in the first place

the fourth estate needs to be razed to the ground as badly as the Dems right now, and I'd prefer it happen before they spend every day jerking off Trump like they did Dubbya

https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/788443079376187392
https://twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/788932340319817728

and...

https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/796766792597245953

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Honestly... no? Slapfights and blaming aside, the left seems pretty drat unified in outrage and opposition to Trump.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I love that both Drumpf and Melanija changed their names.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
kill the billionaires. take their money.

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Soiled Meat
see, hillary lost because she's a bad candidate. a shrill, greedy, harpy of a candidate.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
People saying Trump is gonna be Ronald Nixon... I like it

I'll keep this in mind, mull it over a little

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Guy DeBorgore posted:

and that guy, the one with the hair, he's... he's just more TRUSTWORTHY y'know? like, he's not as AMBITIOUS as she is. i look at him and i think, here's a man who could lead our country. america doesn't need a pussy in charge, it needs a strong leader in the white house. its gotta be someone with morals and principles, and her? that woman has no morals, she's got no principles, she just wnats power for the sake of power. it's entitlement, is what it is. she's entitled. and just so phony, y'know? i look at her and i just don't trust her.

Is this really what you believe or are you simply dedicated to the concept that there is nothing to learn from this election and that it's purely a mass personality defect that won Trump the election?

Genuinely curious here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
http://www.theonion.com/article/bush-our-long-national-nightmare-of-peace-and-pros-464

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/796838538641833990

mannerup fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Nov 10, 2016

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Edit beaten by seconds

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Holy loving YES. Get UPSET

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Oh phew, we can stop panicking now

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Guy DeBorgore posted:

I sure hope you never had anything bad to say about Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, or Carly Fiorina because boy howdy

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

More accurately:

http://www.theonion.com/article/area-liberal-no-longer-recognizes-fanciful-wildly--54670

We're literally killing civilians with robot gunships right now. We're in a period of neither peace nor prosperity.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

goddamn the stalinists had a point about the purges