Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/796843233322082304

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Montasque posted:

Howard Dean wants to be DNC chair.

gently caress him

Keith Ellison DNC chair '16.

:unsmigghh:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
elizabeth banks for dnc chair

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

:same:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

sign me up for left wing populism if this is our future

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

no

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

the pitch better be perfect

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j6xm7e5bJo

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
We lost an election solely due to a lack of turnout. Clearly the solution is civil war, endless purifying, and infighting until we hand the Republicans a supermajorities in both houses and every state.

Remember, pure voters count extra! Get rid of all these 'minorities', if they're not on board for what helps white males experiencing the setbacks of living under Trump, gently caress em.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ChrisCaesar/status/747099770863366144

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Robert Morrow for DNC chair

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fulchrum posted:

We lost an election solely due to a lack of turnout. Clearly the solution is civil war, endless purifying, and infighting until we hand the Republicans a supermajorities in both houses and every state.

Remember, pure voters count extra! Get rid of all these 'minorities', if they're not on board for what helps white males experiencing the setbacks of living under Trump, gently caress em.

gently caress off its our show now

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

triple sulk posted:

hell same

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

Adios

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also lol, the GOP has still only won the popular vote once since 1988, and even then it was an incumbent

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Fulchrum posted:

The problem is that the DNC put up a candidate specifically responsible for the lack of turnout

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
So nobody has assembled poo poo to do yet. I'm fresh outta college and in a new city what can I do to usher in the revolution.

Im not a leader im a follower tell me where to go and I'll metaphorically spill neolib blood

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Fulchrum posted:

yeahhhhh, unnnnnngghhh, that's the stuff.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Fulchrum posted:

Remember, pure voters count extra!

Agreed, this is why all the dumbasses who insisted on the purity of incremental "pragmatic" centrist ideology should commit seppuku immediately and spare us all the trouble

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Phi230 posted:

So nobody has assembled poo poo to do yet. I'm fresh outta college and in a new city what can I do to usher in the revolution.

Im not a leader im a follower tell me where to go and I'll metaphorically spill neolib blood

join dsa

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Is there any reason to not give Dean a shot because last time he ran it, the 50 states plan seemed to work. But I am ignorant to the guy's history so I am not sure. If he is willing to go full progressive, with his expertise he may be worth it. Granted I am full on for Bernie and Ellison, but I am willing to listen.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fulchrum posted:

I actually do think that anyone who has any sort of long term involvement in organizing and being politicians in the DNC should be relegated to organizing the angry masses and bringing up new candidates that are willing to be vulgar and insane if they need to to protect the country from fascist/racist idiots. The democrats of yesterday play it way too safe.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Fulchrum posted:

We lost an election solely due to a lack of turnout. Clearly the solution is civil war, endless purifying, and infighting until .....

"We get exactly what we want because that's exactly how it worked for Trump"

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
holy poo poo my county's Democratic Party office has the most nite crew logo

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Man we are living in exciting times

Imagine the books that will be written about this poo poo even like 50 years from now

All we're missing is like some kinda Hunter S. Thompson guy running around and writing about it

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/796855417338990592

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Does Ellisson even have any ideas for what to do in 2018, or is this all because he supported Bernie in the primary?

Serious question. Everyone is convinced he should be the strategist, so what's his strategy?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

CortezFantastic posted:

Is there any reason to not give Dean a shot because last time he ran it, the 50 states plan seemed to work. But I am ignorant to the guy's history so I am not sure. If he is willing to go full progressive, with his expertise he may be worth it. Granted I am full on for Bernie and Ellison, but I am willing to listen.

How much do you love Blue Dogs who won't back any economic leftism ever

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fulchrum posted:

Well What Now posted:

Addressing the concerns of poor white Americans is not mutually exclusive with advancing social justice in racial matters.

ADDRESSING THE CONCERNS OF POOR WHITE AMERICANS IS NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE WITH ADVANCING SOCIAL JUSTICE IN RACIAL MATTERS.

ADDRESSING THE CONCERNS OF POOR WHITE AMERICANS IS NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE WITH ADVANCING SOCIAL JUSTICE IN RACIAL MATTERS.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

CortezFantastic posted:

He's a garbage sellout to the healthcare lobby so no, there's no reason to give him a chance.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Zoran posted:

How much do you love Blue Dogs who won't back any economic leftism ever

a lot cuz howard dean figured out you could just run liberal manchurian candidates as fake blue dogs

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fulchrum posted:

lmaoooooo

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I just want more stories/footage of Clintons being owned right now

Retreating in shame

Forced into exile

Cobbed

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Monkey Fracas posted:

Man we are living in exciting times

Imagine the books that will be written about this poo poo even like 50 years from now

All we're missing is like some kinda Hunter S. Thompson guy running around and writing about it

you think there will be books in 50 years lmao

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

CortezFantastic posted:

he sold out super super super hard. not like the standard random cushy job somewhere in washington. but like full anti-obamacare lobbyist. and he's part of the old guard. like imagine if bernie started working at goldman sachs and then started doing his thing about banks again. thats what happened.

that's what worries me about him more than anything.

keith needs to own up a message, but he had a much better handle of what was going on. he should absolutely be a part of the org in some capacity because he knows the rust belt and had way more foresight than anyone else in the dnc.

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015

Fulchrum posted:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

gently caress off

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peter-thiel-donald-trump_us_5824cf3ae4b0f616ef301691

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
The Dems had better start teaching Warren how to campaign effectively because she's a perfect option to go against Trump in 2020 if some fresh face doesn't pop up before then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

guys what if Howard Dean has lost his mind and is now full communism

still prefer Ellison but I'd kill to see peak-crazy Dean let off the fuckin chain

• Locked thread