Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Beet Wagon posted:

Holy poo poo what where and why

Lets see if I can link to this video I always have trouble linking to facebook videos. The video is too short to figure out exactly what the gently caress is happening but the only place I can figure is she gets out of her car and starts throwing laundry detergent on people? I actually have no idea.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...ext=0&width=560"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

holy poo poo

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

KiteAuraan posted:

get mocked viciously by their grandson who told them that the republicans would loving pull that poo poo and not to support them.

I'm almost sad my grandparents are already dead. Maybe another Florida goon can loan me their old republican grandparents to mock?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lmao 46.9% of this country didn't even vote

Look we were all to scared to come out of our puppy and chocolate filled safe room to vote.

Voting triggers me.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Lets see if I can link to this video I always have trouble linking to facebook videos. The video is too short to figure out exactly what the gently caress is happening but the only place I can figure is she gets out of her car and starts throwing laundry detergent on people? I actually have no idea.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...ext=0&width=560"

Holy actual gently caress lady that shits TIDE don't waste it! You're not gonna be able to afford the good poo poo in two years!!

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Bass Bottles posted:

I mean, maybe, but... I dunno.

"Republicans killed medicare" is as straight-forward and simple a massage as you can get for an election-year. There's no way this doesn't hurt them.

It will probably help them

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Baloogan posted:

thats a storm drain

lyin media

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Beet Wagon posted:

Holy actual gently caress lady that shits TIDE don't waste it! You're not gonna be able to afford the good poo poo in two years!!

the only words I can barely make out from her sound like "Just cause i voted for a stupid..." and "Get out of the way!" and a protester is like DO NOT TOUCH HER LET HER FREAK OUT, LET HER FREAK OUT. This video is absolute gold.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

So the stuff in her book she is trying to sell me is all bullshit?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Wish I was as cool as this dog*
https://twitter.com/broderick/status/796678078323953664

*Sponsored by Bud Light

wanna meet that dog

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I hope that as nuclear hell consumes every American city Trump is in Cheyenne Mountain screaming "I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" into a telephone and a Russian has already hung up on the other end of the line.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
What are the protesters trying to accomplish?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Kraps posted:

Being woke

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Kraps posted:

general unrest and dissatisfaction?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Doorknob Slobber posted:

the only words I can barely make out from her sound like "Just cause i voted for a stupid..." and "Get out of the way!" and a protester is like DO NOT TOUCH HER LET HER FREAK OUT, LET HER FREAK OUT. This video is absolute gold.

I just lost my poo poo so hard my girlfriend was genuinely concerned. Thank you for sharing that link.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Kraps posted:

maybe their economic outcome is so dire that they are trying to add themselves to trump's kill list

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i am zack, in spirit

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

My dog has some super rad tacticool eyepro, as soon as I get him a milsurp AK the revolution can begin

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
So do you think that the Democrats will throw out their amazing GOTV infrastructure? It turns out that all you need to win a presidential election is cocaine and frog memes

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

who the gently caress is zack

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Who are they dissatisfacting at?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Doorknob Slobber posted:

general unrest and dissatisfaction?

they're protesting in front of a mirror?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Trazz posted:

It turns out that all you need to win a presidential election is cocaine and frog memes

This is so obvious, in retrospect.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

100 degrees Calcium posted:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Holy poo poo this is the clumsiest lie, she didn't need to say anything and now she's painting herself into a corner.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
PS is the Trump thread coming back now I never got to be a part of Nite Crew. It was always my dream...

Or perhaps it is now eternally Nite and we are all eternally Nite Crew. Needs more chill though.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i am zack, in spirit

we all are friend.

we all are

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I bet her publisher or someone at Fox told her to post this, she wouldn't have put it in the book to begin with if they were actually benign

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Trazz posted:

So do you think that the Democrats will throw out their amazing GOTV infrastructure? It turns out that all you need to win a presidential election is cocaine and frog memes

Fun fact, GOTV means nothing when you have a lovely candidate and advisors on top not giving them a message to GOTV on.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

uhh more like who isn't he?

(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donna-brazile-democratic-national-committee_us_5824cb95e4b0ddd4fe7954e8)

Telephones posted:

PS is the Trump thread coming back now I never got to be a part of Nite Crew. It was always my dream...

Or perhaps it is now eternally Nite and we are all eternally Nite Crew. Needs more chill though.

its rite here my friend :q:

look theres even an anime post on this page~

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Nov 11, 2016

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trazz posted:

The other issue is one that was discussed on NPR back before Super Tuesday. How much are the political parties willing to bother to give to media to get their message across? If they're not willing to give as much, the media can't just charge whatever the gently caress they want, and will actually have to make less money off it. The parties now have an incentive to keep money out of the media.

Jesus imagine how much Hillary gave to the media because they pumped her? The GOTV was reaching Trump supporters :stare:

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Nov 11, 2016

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit

Niton posted:

Two days ago i was almost entirely terrified

at this point, i'm excited and terrified in equal measure

no one knows what is going to happen. no one.

not any analyst alive

not the people in trump's inner circle - not even the ones who are "known" to be guiding him

not even Donald J Trump.

no one

what a loving time to be alive

this what acceptance looks like. welcome to the party

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Kraps posted:

Who are they dissatisfacting at?

Themselves, each other, everyone.

We all come to realize nothing matters in our own way.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

a guy who was given form for a short time today through projection of our sheer collective anger

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Is this still a chill thread at night? The music in Luke Cage is really great

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I think maybe c-spam's collective celebration of alcoholism has taken a dark turn.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Kraps posted:

Getting that Soros check! I keep checking my mail for mine. It'll show up...

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

confused posted:

Fox News (Fair and Balanced (tm)):
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/trump-protests-intensify-as-doubts-swirl-about-spontaneity.html

This is going to end in a civil war. I can't wait until Trump has control of the National Guard, NSA, CIA and FBI. He is going to use them with an iron fist and Fox News will cheer him on the whole way.

Holy gently caress. Fox News is trying to say that the buses some random rear end Twitter user took photo of means that it's a coordinated protest.

Those buses are for the Tableau conference going on in Austin. They had a loving off-site event Wednesday night for the thousands of attendees that took over the convention center here this week. I mean I shouldn't' be surprised Fox has lovely lovely reporting but dear god.
http://tc16.tableau.com/data-night-out

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

Is this still a chill thread at night? The music in Luke Cage is really great

Post music anything you like to relax and escape the nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit
the future is radically contingent and open right now. possible timelines splinter into infinity.

there is a president, an actual president, who improvised his way into the white house. and now he's going to improvise being president.

donald trump is the first jazz politician.

• Locked thread