Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

holy loving poo poo, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

holy loving poo poo, really

He literally just had a court tell him that what he did was completely fine and justified, i'm surprised he didn't run up to the guards and be all YOU SAW THE RULING IT MEANS WE NOW LEGALLY OWN THE REFUGE GET OFF MY PROPERTY or something like that

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fry's so nostalgic that he wants to break in and poo poo on the floor.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol you guys are so miscalibrated its hilarious

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Casimir Radon posted:

Fry's so nostalgic that he wants to break in and poo poo on the floor.

He's gonna play a prank on the guards. Ding-dong-shitinaditch.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The way things are going this year I bet Trump is going to appoint Ammon to be National Parks Director or BLM Director or some poo poo.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Palin is rumored to be considered for Secretary of the Interior, so that's not too far off.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TotalLossBrain posted:

Palin is rumored to be considered for Secretary of the Interior, so that's not too far off.

lmao

I don't even know how else to respond, just lmao

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Code Jockey posted:

lmao

drill baby drill

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Imagine shooting wolves from helicopters, forever.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I've said it elsewhere but she'll probably lose her job to another white trash scandal, probably involving Track. It'll be something worth hitting Trump over since she couldn't even finish a term as governor.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

The way things are going this year I bet Trump is going to appoint Ammon to be National Parks Director or BLM Director or some poo poo.

God I am so hosed gently caress my life gently caress the world.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I think the ultimate irony will be when the Bundy's are successfully prosecuted under a Trump administration.

But I suppose irony is dead.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I think the ultimate irony will be when the Bundy's are successfully prosecuted under a Trump administration.

"American patriots get executive pardons"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I've seen posters who should know claim that state crimes are not pardonable by the executive.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Code Jockey posted:

lmao

Let me try again for a different reaction: Apparently ousted Sheriff Arpaio is being considered to head the Department of Homeland Security.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Let me try again for a different reaction: Apparently ousted Sheriff Arpaio is being considered to head the Department of Homeland Security.

jesus gently caress. Homeland security is my minor in college, if he honestly because DHS head, i might just cancel it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

TotalLossBrain posted:

And we can look forward to a minimum of four years of "normal" news doing everything in their power to treat these people with even softer kid gloves to avoid their wrath and pretend this is all normal. This is Bush America on steroids.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus gently caress. Homeland security is my minor in college, if he honestly because DHS head, i might just cancel it.

Is this a surrealist tim and eric joke or can you really minor in homeland security because lol

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

ate all the Oreos posted:

Is this a surrealist tim and eric joke or can you really minor in homeland security because lol

http://www.criminaljusticeprograms.com/specialty/homeland-security-degrees

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Well gently caress. Where do I sign up for the Waterboarding and Extraordinary Extradition 101 class?

e:

quote:

It's also a fairly promising career field, with employment in the homeland security sector expected to grow faster than average over the next four years.

:sigh:

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Well gently caress. Where do I sign up for the Waterboarding and Extraordinary Extradition 101 class?

Those are 201 and 301 courses, respectfully. What if you are color blind? Got to spot a brown by silhouette. Start with the foundation and then polish the floor.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I like how Portland declared the Malheur occupiers not guilty but now is also rioting against Trump. :allears:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

TotalLossBrain posted:

I like how Portland declared the Malheur occupiers not guilty but now is also rioting against Trump. :allears:

Portland didn't do that, a bunch of people selected from the rural backwaters surrounding portland did that.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Also don't call protests "riots" unless you know something I don't, since last I heard it was still a protest and the only people getting hurt were the protestors themselves

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Also don't call protests "riots" unless you know something I don't, since last I heard it was still a protest and the only people getting hurt were the protestors themselves

I heard some very very terrible things about the glass on some automobiles which cause the owners large grief.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

Portland didn't do that, a bunch of people selected from the rural backwaters surrounding portland did that.

Like most states, Oregon isn't solid blue, or solid red.

Juror #4 goes to Marylhurst university, which is by Lake Oswego, which is currently in the news for this...

http://www.wweek.com/news/2016/11/11/racist-anti-semitic-statements-rock-lake-oswego-high-school/

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Captain Internet posted:

I heard some very very terrible things about the glass on some automobiles which cause the owners large grief.

Yeah i looked around online a bit and it looks like there was some graffiti spraying and some random vandalism so i guess it's a borderline riot but i don't really consider it a full riot until there's like, news footage of a car turned over and on fire and people are stealing stereos from closed stores :colbert:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Beowulfs_Ghost posted:

Like most states, Oregon isn't solid blue, or solid red.

Juror #4 goes to Marylhurst university, which is by Lake Oswego, which is currently in the news for this...

http://www.wweek.com/news/2016/11/11/racist-anti-semitic-statements-rock-lake-oswego-high-school/

WTF kind of senior prank is "bring a dog to school" though, come on kids

For mine kids somehow got a trash can on top of the flag poll and nobody knew how it got there or how to get it down and it just sort of stayed there for a few days until crews with a big enough ladder could come get it, that's a senior prank :colbert:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

You don't have to explain it to me, I live within ~150 miles of Portland. What do you think it looks like to the rest of the country, though?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

TotalLossBrain posted:

You don't have to explain it to me, I live within ~150 miles of Portland. What do you think it looks like to the rest of the country, though?

Well from here as far as i can tell it looks like Oregon did it because that's all people gleaned from the news reports - "they were in Oregon, the trial is in Oregon" etc. Like several people I know called it the "oregon refuge" or "oregon takeover" and I don't even think they knew the trial was taking place in Portland at all so I think you're safe :shrug:

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

I've been reading this thread and I didn't know it was in Portland (but I'm also not very smart).

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gobbeldygook posted:

This is one of the few things he might not gently caress up.

That said, that was in January of last year so who knows what he believes now or will believe tomorrow.

palin as secretary of the interior in charge of the parks will handle this issue don't worry

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
seriously lol @ everyone who was braying for militiaman blood. sarah palin is gonna be in government, and shes gonna uncuck BLM and those who prayed for militaman blood your little bowties will be a spinnin and will not stop

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Baloogan posted:

seriously lol @ everyone who was braying for militiaman blood. sarah palin is gonna be in government, and shes gonna uncuck BLM and those who prayed for militaman blood your little bowties will be a spinnin and will not stop

I personally would like to have fewer random, ideologically motivated murders of police and hate crimes against minorities, not more.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm not sure it really belongs in this thread anymore, perhaps a new NV trial thread is in order?

It looks like feds are evaluating their strategy and they chose to split the NV trial for 17 defendants into three separate ones. Sort of grouped by seriousness of offense?

Is this really a reaction to the acquittal last month or is it typical practice? (Seems like it would be)

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Probably column a, column b.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
The great thing about fuckwits is that when left to their own devices they would just as soon poo poo their pants as poo poo on someone else.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Someone in the prosecution is loving salty :laffo:

https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/799038132410691584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Well, if there's still be an option of a prison term...