Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
looooooooooooooool

To the people who think protest is going to do anything Donald J Trump's America.

On inauguration day, tanks are going to roll in and Tienmen Square 2.0 will crown him King as 100s die and middle America and the rest belt shout out in glee.

All this as a prelude to the Earth turning into a toaster and cooking us all alive.

This is the darkest timeline and the end.

Death is certain~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I am laughing hard at the GOP thinking they can control anything about Trump's agenda. Congress is still just as unpopular and Trump has no reason to work with them.

Yeah, but Trump didn't give a gently caress about policy, and so as long as they suck up to him he'll pass anything they put in front of him. I do expect a tantrum or two just because he wants to keep them on their toes, but they'll just throw in a kickback to his businesses and he'll be placated.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Schumer backing Ellison is largely due to the Democrats wanting to regroup as quickly as possible, and not some broad shift away from centrism, or the likely center-right position the party will take in 2020.

The last thing the Democrats need right now is a whole lot of infighting in the run up to 2018 while the GOP are ramming through every bit of legislation they dreamed of.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

iospace posted:

Sorry for pulling a Cardboard Box A on you guys, but here:
https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/797083174950027264
This guy pushed for the elimination of the death penalty in Cali, was expected to run for governor (as a democrat), and may be that person who can help fund progressive candidates at low levels.

Vincent Fort, one of the most liberal members of the Georgia assembly, someone who switched from Clinton to Sanders during the primaries and someone who is not going to kowtow to Republicans entered the race to be Atlanta's next mayor this week. Atlanta mayors have a recent history of being centrists and avoiding upsetting the status quo in the state government so hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

And Harry Reid is loose
https://twitter.com/gzornick/status/797082662120943616

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I am laughing hard at the GOP thinking they can control anything about Trump's agenda. Congress is still just as unpopular and Trump has no reason to work with them.

Their agendas align. There is nothing to fight about.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

looooooooooooooool

To the people who think protest is going to do anything Donald J Trump's America.

On inauguration day, tanks are going to roll in and Tienmen Square 2.0 will crown him King as 100s die and middle America and the rest belt shout out in glee.

All this as a prelude to the Earth turning into a toaster and cooking us all alive.

Death is certain~

your recent gimmick of "lol (doomsaying)" is kinda thin tbh

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Covok posted:

looooooooooooooool

Death is certain~

Fail. You sniped a page and didn't edit "Ed Balls" or one of the other c-spam celebs in. :colbert:

real talk though: I am completely fed up with old people claiming that global warming "isn't a problem". Not a problem for you, maybe.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
There was a hilarious moment yesterday.

People around me are Trump supporters, but they are also middle class tax accountants. They all were reading the WSJ and looking over both the GOP's and Trump's tax plan.

One of them goes, "Is it just me or does the middle class get hit really hard with this? Why are the rich getting all these tax breaks?"

Me and the guy sitting next to me explain how the lowered rates will not offset the loss of deductions and how both of our taxes are going up.

A look flashed across the Trump supporter's face which could only be described as buyer's remorse.

I explained rural decay to them and how it contributed to Trump's victory. They look unamused and seemed annoyed, but not at me, at themselves.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/775378295168888833

Yes, there's many factors why he won/she lost, but the media definitely did not help at all.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yinlock posted:

I'll admit that I need to space it out more or else people will get tired of it.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh boy!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/797069763801387008

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

iospace posted:

Fail. You sniped a page and didn't edit "Ed Balls" or one of the other c-spam celebs in. :colbert:

real talk though: I am completely fed up with old people claiming that global warming "isn't a problem". Not a problem for you, maybe.

Heh. We're all going to die from nuclear war which makes drowning to death in salt water a nice thought.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

And the sleeping giant wakes up and he wants BLOOD

Covok
May 27, 2013

This is it, folks. Steve Banon as secretary of state, Rudy Guiliani as Attorney General, etc., etc.

Idoits in every executive position followed by 8 years of incompetence and corruption cumulating in the collapse of government.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Quick someone give him some LSD or something

Maybe he'll go so far into crazy land he'll come back to sanity

if I was Harry Reid, I would be PISSED right now. He was the only Democrat to actually deliver with his political machine and uphold his end of the deal.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Covok posted:

A look flashed across the Trump supporter's face which could only be described as buyer's remorse.

ED BALLS.

Supreme Court Justice Jeanine Pirro

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

expecting order 66 very soon

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Covok posted:

This is it, folks. Steve Banon as secretary of state, Rudy Guiliani as Attorney General, etc., etc.

Idoits in every executive position followed by 8 years of incompetence and corruption cumulating in the collapse of government.

steve bannon as dni

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice

lol this ought to be good. chris christie gonna be trump's body man

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Pinely posted:

there's plenty of body to go around

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Vertical Lime posted:

expecting order 66 very soon

*applauds as Trump is declared Galactic Emperor*

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice

logikv9 posted:

there's plenty of body to go around

i want to be walking k st some day and see fat reek huffin and puffin his way over to mcdonalds

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I don't know if I can take 4 years of this Presidential twitter bullshit.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pinely posted:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Covok posted:

Half of the people around him, not to mention Trump, will be forced to resign following losing embarrassing lawsuits or convictions and we'll be told "the system works".

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://gfycat.com/SilentWickedInexpectatumpleco

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

Did he mean as a Muslim as an enemy of the American people?
Or as a progressive as an enemy of conservatives?

Glen Beck is broken too, I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON ANYMORE

It was the first one. Probably the second one too, but this was when he was first elected, I think, and everyone was abuzz with OH MY GOD A MUSLIM CONGRESSMAN WILL HE BURST INTO FLAMES IF WE MAKE HIM SWEAR IN ON THE BIBLE OR WHAT.

(He was actually sworn in with a copy of the Koran that belonged to Thomas Jefferson, as I recall.)

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It's time for someone to lead all of americas riggers

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

TotalHell posted:

*applauds as Trump is declared Galactic Emperor*

Thunderous applause, no less.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Oh well, Andrew Jackson also packed the cabinet with his buddies and cronies and that turned out fi-

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

GQ

(Girth Quotient)

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/krisstraub/status/797090856524075008

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

Yinlock posted:

if we have to have one person posting one sentence paragraphs i'd rather it be that poo poo than princess di's posts

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Why not, it looks like something out of Idiocracy

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you can reach whites by going left and rebuilding unions and offering to get poo poo done about inequality, including racial.

but people are going to think they need to go centrist and never dare show an ounce of loving moral courage on poo poo.

democrats are regarded as cowards by those fucks for a decent reason

e: wrong thread but whatever this can be here, instead

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

im the fat business man holding his lapels

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
The Prequels Were Right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Donald Trump went as Immortan Joe for Halloween and America looked around and went "yeah that seems all right, really."

• Locked thread