Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Black voters were disenfranchised in this election on the greatest scale since Jim Crow. If you white neoliberal trashfires are trying to throw the blame on us when you couldn't even convince your own horrible parents to vote for human decency you deserve everything that's going to come your way. And you'll be surprised, too. Because you don't listen to us, so you don't know what happens.

Not so much blaming the black American community as I am the poo poo head candidates who basically offered very little to get enthused about initially and then gave some light support to BLM while never truly addressing things like mandatory-minimums, voter suppression, welfare reform and a bunch of other poo poo. Basically, barely listening to the community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Millions of people...listened to Hamilton. :thinking:

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Peanut President posted:

Millions of people...listened to Hamilton. :thinking:

At least she had the presence of mind not to say millions of people have seen Hamilton.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/796359221063323648

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

gently caress this dumbass and gently caress hamilton

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

What does this even mean

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Is he advocating that we blow up the government

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Peanut President posted:

Is he advocating that we blow up the government

Using ~Magic~

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Powercrazy posted:

Using ~Magic~

worth a shot at this point

then when it inevitably fails we can laugh and point and go back to trying to do something productive

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Condiv posted:

gently caress this dumbass and gently caress hamilton

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I sincerely believe that Vox and Slate lost us the election.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

at least rian johnson tweeted a Rebel Alliance emblem. i mean, flying an x-wing with a lauhging floppy face dude and working for fishmen is way cooler than waving around a tiny pin dick and yelling in lovely latin.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

devtesla posted:

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/796255955008753664

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/gogreen18/status/796894236750688256

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

What did this say before it was deleted?

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

UMSHINI WAMI MSHINI WAMI
KHAWULETH'UMSHINI WAMI

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Doesn't that show take place in rural Indiana? Almost everyone I know here loves Trump.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Black voters were disenfranchised in this election on the greatest scale since Jim Crow. If you white neoliberal trashfires are trying to throw the blame on us when you couldn't even convince your own horrible parents to vote for human decency you deserve everything that's going to come your way. And you'll be surprised, too. Because you don't listen to us, so you don't know what happens.

90 million eligible voters didn't vote at all, no one should care about their opinions on a political level because they obviously don't care themselves.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Sylink posted:

90 million eligible voters didn't vote at all, no one should care about their opinions on a political level because they obviously don't care themselves.

lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

devtesla posted:

You forgot salon and gawker/it's subsites.

WINNINGHARD posted:

UMSHINI WAMI MSHINI WAMI
KHAWULETH'UMSHINI WAMI

WINNINGHARD posted:

UMSHINI WAMI MSHINI WAMI
KHAWULETH'UMSHINI WAMI

Like I agree with the last one sorta but the rest are loving terrible.

Lol why. Yeah trump is a petty fuckhead who appeals to desperate people's bigotries and may actually believe all of the poo poo. But praying to literal media is loving sad.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Peanut President posted:

Doesn't that show take place in rural Indiana? Almost everyone I know here loves Trump.

it takes place in southern california's idea of rural indiana, yeah

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Lol why. Yeah trump is a petty fuckhead who appeals to desperate people's bigotries and may actually believe all of the poo poo. But praying to literal media is loving sad.

Liberals right now are praising the New Flesh

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

devtesla posted:

was there a single thinkpiece written by the usual suspects that was pro-Hillary and not condescending, smug, and outright hostile to people who weren't already decided? and in any case, hillary lost the election for herself
yeahhhhhhhh about that

get that OUT of my face has issued a correction as of 18:44 on Nov 11, 2016

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can't even escape Vox when you're not on the computer. it's coming

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Homework Explainer posted:

it takes place in southern california's idea of rural indiana, yeah

I never watched the show, how do you mean?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Atrocious Joe posted:

Liberals right now are praising the New Flesh

Lol true. I'll be real. I am a giant loving nerd(love game of thrones, Star Wars and various video game series) but that stuff has basically taught me that everything can turn to poo poo in a second and "evil" will always live on and find a.new face or pawns. Not " Harry Potter taught me that evil always loses and I am a special snowflake," these people are loving empty fools and shoul probaly have better taste.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
u craked the code dude

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Sylink posted:

How about you get your teacher to help you look up the word "disenfranchised" before you try to weigh in on this one, kiddo.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

How about you get your teacher to help you look up the word "disenfranchised" before you try to weigh in on this one, kiddo.

drat loving straight.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Peanut President posted:

I never watched the show, how do you mean?

everybody is Genuinely Good at Heart and the monster developers that are dismantling public infrastructure and affordable housing in the real world are portrayed as lovable nincompoops. it's a seasons-long feel-good session about how great neoliberal consensus can be if you're very very nice about it. also they spent a whole episode doing racist caricatures of venezuelans

it's funny but hard to overlook the trash politics at its center, similar to tina fey's white feminist bullshit

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
it's not nearly as bad as Homework Explainer claims it is and there's plenty of ordinary members of the public portrayed as hopelessly dumb and dangerous too

but yeah there's a very early obama's america overtone to it which really loving clashes with Where We Are Now

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Consumerism has fragmented us, possibly beyond all repair.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sounds like parks and rec is an #unwoke #brand

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

devtesla posted:

sounds like parks and rec is an #unwoke #brand

it is, in fact, woke af

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

The Kingfish posted:

Consumerism has fragmented us, possibly beyond all repair.

oh horseshit

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/rtalalay/status/796933115729952768

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
No more nerds! No more nerds!

Really why is Hamilton so drat popular? Because it has rapping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Here's the good read. At a time where America seems lovely it makes America seem like something to be proud of.