Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

Yeah its a ways off though... I think they basically just confirmed they're working on it but said they aren't gonna talk about it until after 7 comes out

Lots of crazy theories that re7 will have the remake2 demo bundled. Please video game jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

elf help book posted:

back then i think he was actually pointing a camera at his tv

i cant remember which video it was but once he got so pissed he slammed his fist on the table and the camera shook lol

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
got into the steep beta, im very excited

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I might try playing the Gwent beta but when I played earlier this week it was really boring and I couldn't get into it

so probably more Path of Exile and phone games this weekend

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bloodborne, finally.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just snagged an NES mini so I'm gonna play that tonight

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Hunting down all the Maiamais and then doing the last dungeons in Link Between Worlds.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bravely Second. I'm getting back into this after a time away and thanks to the idler game in it I have all the special moves unlocked which is handy to have more options during bosses. The gunner class boss was an rear end in a top hat because she could just one shot any character on any turn

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also Catmancer is ftw.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Started Dishonored 2 last night so gonna keep playing that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Bloodborne, finally.

Congrats, I finally picked up the DLC on sale so I'm gonna play that later this weekend along with Infinite Warfare and Titanfall 2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cannonballoon posted:

Started Dishonored 2 last night so gonna keep playing that.

How is it. I loved the first one

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Playing Dishonored 2 as well. It's pretty much more of the same.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Tyranny, maybe some Titanfall 2

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

More Tyranny, maybe some Titanfall 2

How's tyranny

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

How is it. I loved the first one

I'm only on the second mission so I'm not too far in yet, but if you loved the first you'll probably like the second. I chose to play Emily first as my ghost/non-lethal run and then will play again as Corvo for my lethal run.

I'm enjoying it so far.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

How's tyranny

I didn't get a chance to play much last night but I enjoyed what I did play. The setting is really cool and interesting and while I can't make too much of a judgement based on the hour and a half or so I played I feel like I'm going to like it more than Pillars, which I really enjoyed.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Resident Evil 3

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Getting a vasectomy in two hours, so I'll spend the weekend icing my balls and going after those last 25 power stars.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rouge galaxy ftw

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

steep & planet coaster beta, titanfall & dishonored 2

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I started Majora's Mask 3D. Probably going to install Titanfall 2 tonight. Maybe some more of my path of exile guy or finishing my Civ 6 game.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1 and Overwatch.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

does anyone have a turnip price over 101 bells today?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Getting a vasectomy in two hours, so I'll spend the weekend icing my balls and going after those last 25 power stars.

christ. this guy let them chop his balls off.. :staredog:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

MGS4 and Bayonetta

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Pokemon demo because something is happening in the town

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rogue Galaxy is straight up becoming on of my favorite jrpg's

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

Rogue Galaxy is straight up becoming on of my favorite jrpg's

I picked it up for a fiver on that sale and I kinda wanna play it but I also know that Pokemon is less than a week out so I have to hold myself back. I believe it's quite a large game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

does anyone have a turnip price over 101 bells today?

Lemme check, brah.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I picked it up for a fiver on that sale and I kinda wanna play it but I also know that Pokemon is less than a week out so I have to hold myself back. I believe it's quite a large game

It feels like a huge game and I've only done the second planet just now. It has that sweet level 5 thing where there are a ton of game systems that all work together to give the game tons of depth. The combat is way fun. The music and character design are also super good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lemme check, brah.

What you got?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ate some T Flats and now I'm prolly bout to do some OW or PoE.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

steep & planet coaster beta, titanfall & dishonored 2

imma blaze some black diamond kush and carve the slopes if youre down to get gnar

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let me know how Steep is, as a humongous SSX fan Im craving a good snowboarding game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
RE3 is way more stressful than the other games.. Idk how long I can keep this up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So far I didn't play the games I said I would but I played Tee K. O. on AWildAbra's stream. It's kind of epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I completely dominated with this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I been playing a bunch of Kirby and now Titanfall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna try and prestige again tonight. I love this game