Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I just started Petals to the Metal and the boys getting real uncomfortable with Clint's interactions with the vines was just the best thing.

Justin: My leg is touching your leg right now! Please stop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlkill
Jul 1, 2009
Travis did a "fireside chat" about the election result on Twitter (Warning: No goofs, just feels). He seems like such a nice man.

https://twitter.com/travismcelroy/status/796375874690023424

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Owlkill posted:

Travis did a "fireside chat" about the election result on Twitter (Warning: No goofs, just feels). He seems like such a nice man.

I'm very happy the mcelroys are good, solid people because I loving need people like that now when I'm trying to distract myself over the coming weeks/years

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Does everyone want a link to make them feel a little bit better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaSkf5dZmU

I suppose I should clarify that this is not such a link

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

ALFbrot posted:

Does everyone want a link to make them feel a little bit better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaSkf5dZmU

I suppose I should clarify that this is not such a link

I'm done

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
These are by far my favorite election response tweets, I wish these people were my family

https://twitter.com/justinmcelroy/status/796211336602677249

https://twitter.com/doccurm/status/796391117315051520

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Owlkill posted:

Travis is such a cinnamon roll.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Love these sweet sweet bros.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm gonna need a lot of MBMBaM re-listens to power through the next, uh, while

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Three white guys from West Virginia who live such charmed lives that working an actual full-time job for two weeks almost destroyed them are the last people on earth who need to worry about suffering under a Trump presidency.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
You really deserve that avatar, huh

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Guy Mann posted:

Three white guys from West Virginia who live such charmed lives that working an actual full-time job for two weeks almost destroyed them are the last people on earth who need to worry about suffering under a Trump presidency.
They aren't worried for themselves, dipshit.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah, I was just about to say. It's obvious that they're worried about all their friends they know are going to suffer from this, not themselves.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
That might actually be one of the worst posts Guy Mann has ever made which is loving saying something

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Stroop There It Is posted:

They aren't worried for themselves, dipshit.

No, I'm pretty sure that fireside chat was just Travis having a heartfelt, emotional, 8 minute conversation with himself. He probably didn't know he was being recorded.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Guy Mann posted:

You seem not smart

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Nuzlocke videos just seem to be watching someone play a bad video game in a very stupid way.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

PostNouveau posted:

Nuzlocke videos just seem to be watching someone play a bad video game in a very stupid way.

Colonel Whitey posted:

You seem not smart

kidcoelacanth posted:

I'm gonna need a lot of MBMBaM re-listens to power through the next, uh, while

I just got caught up going backwards so igues it's time to move forward from #1.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Guy Mann posted:

is there a single thread in this dead podcast subforum you don't make worse?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Empathy? Never heard of it.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah, they're not for everyone. Unlike, say, Rose Buddies or Monster Factory, it is a Pokémon show first and a McElroy show second.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Speaking of Rose Buddies, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Rachel said they'd try to get it up early and it's basically the best part of my podcast week.

Bachelorette Canada is almost over. I've never actually watched along before but I am super invested. Also for anyone who listens to Rose Buddies but isn't part of the facebook group, like half of the contestants (including the Bachelorette herself) are part of the group and it's kind of amazing.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I'll say this for Griffin's Nuzlocke videos: They're making me consider buying Sun or Moon after giving up on X/Y around the time I was had to ~watch fireworks with a girl for the first time~.

I'd probably do a pseudo-nuzlocke run where I released upon fainting but didn't restrict my ability to capture cool mons/ have to give up the run after a bad battle.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
NUzlocke rules make the games infinitely more tedious IMHO

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

That's fair. I'm just after something to raise the tension since I'm big into collecting monsters but find stationary turn based combat kind of tedious.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Basically Nuzlocke is fun until the inevitable bullshit happens and your star power boy gets dunked on. Then you either have to bend the rules or get ready for some lame rear end grinding during which more bullshit could happen.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The games just desperately need difficulty options. Like, they're clearly aimed at kids but I got a few hours into X and it wasn't even remotely engaging.

Ironically it was the World of Warcraft Pokemon clone that got me to go back to the series because the trainer/boss battles in that require a decent amount of team building and strategizing.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Fellatio del Toro posted:

The games just desperately need difficulty options. Like, they're clearly aimed at kids but I got a few hours into X and it wasn't even remotely engaging.

Ironically it was the World of Warcraft Pokemon clone that got me to go back to the series because the trainer/boss battles in that require a decent amount of team building and strategizing.

It's hysterical because gen5 DID have difficulty settings... that you could only unlock AFTER you'd completed the game once, or happened to pass by someone also playing pokemon who had easy/hard mode unlocked

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Beekeeping and You posted:

It's hysterical because gen5 DID have difficulty settings... that you could only unlock AFTER you'd completed the game once, or happened to pass by someone also playing pokemon who had easy/hard mode unlocked
Also each difficulty setting was version exclusive so if you were playing White and wanted to play hard mode, you have to find someone who has completed Black and link up with them to unlock it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Rose Buddies:
I hate reality TV, especially fake romance ones.
Is it still good if I never watch them?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

Rose Buddies:

Yeah I just started watching this season, but it was still great the seasons I wasn't watching.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I felt the same hesitation but it's very very funny still having not watched any bachelor productions.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Owlkill posted:

He's also worked with a few artists to make some buttons.

#IAmHoldingYourHand

All proceeds go to the ACLU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The death of Busto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0T0s5mINYA

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Inzombiac posted:

Rose Buddies:

A significant portion of this week's episode was a discussion of where all the boy parts would go if the bachelorette got her wish and she could combine the two remaining boys into a single perfect husband. You tell me if you'd need to watch a dumb dating show to enjoy that.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Inzombiac posted:

Rose Buddies:

I listened to a bunch of random episodes, and most of the first season; it's funny even if you never watch reality tv, but I stopped listening because the kinds of people on those shows irritate me so much I can't stand even hearing about them.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Twitch posted:

I listened to a bunch of random episodes, and most of the first season; it's funny even if you never watch reality tv, but I stopped listening because the kinds of people on those shows irritate me so much I can't stand even hearing about them.

One of those people was just elected president.

:(

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Poopy Palpy posted:

A significant portion of this week's episode was a discussion of where all the boy parts would go if the bachelorette got her wish and she could combine the two remaining boys into a single perfect husband. You tell me if you'd need to watch a dumb dating show to enjoy that.

Subscribed!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poopy Palpy posted:

From the Rose Buddies facebook group: :nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Okay so legit while I was watching this, right as busto starts to freak out inside the large crusher, my video froze, the sound started doing that stuttering thing, then my pc blue screened. I'm sufficiently spooked.