Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are the boys back in town?
yes
maybe
View Results

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

I'm a boy currently in a town but I don't think I can safely speak for all the boys. I'm not the boybassador

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Not sure if this thread and the boison thread are related but in case they are I don't feel safe disclosing exactly what town or where specifically in that town I am currently in

Play

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
the boys went away from the town. they were seeking glory, and spoils, and wives. they were seeking to spill the blood of their enemies and hear the lamentations of their women. we have heard nothing for many moons. they are feared dead. a grave rock has been raised for each boy. spices and singed goat fur spread on the wind, representing the soul of the boys as they wander the earth, unfulfilled.

so no, they are not. back in town that is. and by "they", I mean the boys

alnilam

you can put the boys back in the town, but you can't put the town back in the boys

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You catch more boys with milkshakes than you do with towns

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You catch more boys with milkshakes than you do with towns

yeah but then you get manholes all over your yard, ugh

Senior Management

The boys were right all along. Our many hours of toiling in the deeps of the earth have paid off. The strange whispers in our minds are pleased. The great opening ritual is tonight. I am so happy that the boys are back in town. The boys are back in town.

:jerry:

eonwe

the boys are back in town.

and they are PISSED

A Spider Covets

Zorodius posted:

*steps under barricade tape, kneels down by tracks, raises magnifying glass*

hmm... snips, snails... trace residue of puppy dog tails. No question who we're dealing with here.

hahaha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Play

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
You will build a town, but the boys will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but the boys will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your boys will be slaughtered before your eyes. Your boys will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your boys will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your boys with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of their feet to the top of their head.

Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

symbolic

the boys are simultaneously both back in town and not back in town as long as you yourself are not viewing the inside of the town

Manifisto

symbolic posted:

the boys are simultaneously both back in town and not back in town as long as you yourself are not viewing the inside of the town

requesting "schrödinger's boyz" gangtag, tia

man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

The boys are Back in Black

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

man in the eyeball hat posted:

The boys are Back in Black

they are II Men

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
you cant go home again and besides the steel mill is closed and everyone with a little money or sense is gone why WOULD you go back?

Lawrence Gilchrist

Everyone rise for the national boy anthem.

"Boys boys boys
We like boys in cars
Boys boys boys
Buy us drinks in bars...

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

requesting "schrödinger's boyz" gangtag, tia

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

beautiful and spicy

alnilam

big black turnout posted:

yes. also one of the boys is my friend and now you're gonna be in trouble

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Nov 13, 2016

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Senior Management

My Fellow Americans, as many of you now know, we are no longer alone in the universe. A void has opened up over a small town near the Ural Mountains. The last transmission we received simply stated "the boys are back in town." That was 32 hours ago. I want you all to know that we have formed an international coalition to deal with the aberrations which pour from the void. With any luck we can contain them. Those of you who believe that you are hearing stress induced whispers, often regarding themes of the deep should report for free psychiatric assistance at any government facility, even your local post office. I want you to know that you are not alone and that we are here to help. Together, we will get through this. Good night and God bless.

:jerry:

Manifisto

great, now they're in a quantum superposition . . . they are each simultaneously the best and the second best . . .

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

great, now they're in a quantum superposition . . . they are each simultaneously the best and the second best . . .

Only when Casey Kasem plays them will their chart positions resolve.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
"Friends of Wigner" is at at least twice as classy as "shrodingers boyz" imo. Fight me.

Shaquin

thems good boys

Im Ready for DEATH

*takes off spectacles and massages temples*

What do you mean, "the strategic boison reserve is missing"?

Elusif

Has anyone said YeeeEeeeeAaaaaaaHhhhhh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

That's the thing, Mr president, the boys were never in town to begin with!

Farecoal

There he go
the boys want to come back, by god they do, but the town's been gone for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

the boys will be back in town after tonights jailbreak

----------------

• Locked thread