Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chunky Salsa posted:

I have .22's that I've gotten as gifts and kept because I'm like "Well if poo poo gets real bad, I can hunt quite a bit with a .22"

They are super easy to learn how to shoot

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Like 2 people will be angry. Their team won, they probably wont even follow what he does for the next four years.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
My Muslim neighbors keep mistaking me for somebody else in my building and calling the cops with noise complaints, and every weekend I'm forced to explain to the local cops that it's not me making noise.

My best friend today told me that now that Trump was elected, I can just pour nail polish remover in front of their door, call the police about a suspicious smell, and live in peace. I guess this is the new normal.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Hey guess what I ain't watching that because it shows ladies on the thumbnail and it's bullshit that a bunch of people take women to ranges and instead of helping them learn how to properly use a firearm, they go "lol" and videotape them

Shits dangerous, yo

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

mannerup posted:

i know

a whole bunch of pussies here immediately started talking about getting them after their abuela didn't win

Serf
May 5, 2011

Vernii posted:

On that note, I would like to suggest a .22 as a starter for anyone who's never owned a gun before. Low recoil, not that loud, and the ammo is cheap. Unfortunately something like a Ruger 10/22 is more expensive than a Mosin, IIRC, but definitely less intimidating to learn with.

.22 Marlin is my gun of choice. It is the perfect varmint rifle for hunting squirrels and rabbits and such. I've eaten dinner because of that gun.

Perfect for learning the ropes, although some people especially in urban areas might be more served by starting even simpler with an air rifle.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmbo

btw movie nite is starting soon

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Nov 12, 2016

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/JasonBordoff/status/797262654746279937

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Rachel's show is scary, now :(

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Philthy posted:

Like 2 people will be angry. Their team won, they probably wont even follow what he does for the next four years.

I looked at /r/conspiracy briefly today and a lot of them are already turning on him so that will be fun

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to get a gun and go out on the range and be intimidated by yokels and their unironic posting of ben garrison cartoons and then come back to my computer and look up youtube instructions on cleaning it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

my lovely stupid abusive drug addicted idiot father was actually there to teach me about guns and caring for guns and using guns and then to get real pissed when i could shoot better then him by age twelve

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Sardonik posted:

I wonder how mad the "lock her up" crowd will be when it becomes obvious he never cared about doing that at all.

I also wonder how long it will take Trump to panic call her, begging for advice.

Calling it now, president trump will pardon Hillary Clinton, making her guilty (while never being charged with a crime) and also "healing" this country. The god emporer is merciful!

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

My hope is that when he's sworn in, Trump picks up the Nuclear Football and says "Hey, why don't we have some fun?....PSYCH!"

my nightmare is the exact same thing except the last word :gibs:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

NecroMonster posted:

it's true, people who collect guns as a status symbol, a source of entertainment, or because of fears instilled in them by the right wing machine are in fact pussies

I am what I eat

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

GIVE ME THE GUNS

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

SirPhoebos posted:

My hope is that when he's sworn in, Trump picks up the Nuclear Football and says "Hey, why don't we have some fun?....PSYCH!"

my nightmare is the exact same thing except the last word :gibs:

"Touchdown!"

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i will grab guns and obsess over them like my hero big boss did during his mission to destroy the shagohod

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

The Nastier Nate posted:

Calling it now, president trump will pardon Hillary Clinton, making her guilty (while never being charged with a crime) and also "healing" this country. The god emporer is merciful!
This is literally what some of my trump voting co-workers were theorizing actually, pardoning her to bring "unity".

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fishing is nice because the licensing is cheaper and you can be super drunk or high when doing it and it still counts as a sport

also fish is delicious

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

fishing is nice because the licensing is cheaper and you can be super drunk or high when doing it and it still counts as a sport

also fish is delicious

fisting is nice because the licensing is even cheaper!!!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i can't filet fisting, use a little beaten egg to cover it with yellow corn mean, and then pan fry it golden brown

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

fisting is nice because the licensing is even cheaper!!!

yeh but ya cant eat what ya catch

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
It's amazing that Republicans have forgotten who founded the EPA.

Guess they are really nostalgic for acid rain?

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Epic High Five posted:

also fish is delicious

Fishing is great aside from that 1 minute panic when you actually hook something and you find out it's a catfish and you have to remember if that spines thing is just a rumor and how to grab that bastard

Aside from that it's hella chill and my favorite

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

not with that attitude

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

It's amazing that Republicans have forgotten who founded the EPA.

Guess they are really nostalgic for acid rain?

republicans don't have memories of the past

they literally don't

i don't know how they do it, but they literally forget everything that happened more than two years ago, or forget who's to blame instead

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Not enough people thought about this staple of his rallies enough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

I've never seen this. I kind of skipped through it and basically heard "Take me in tender woman." over and over. It kind of fits his theme of being a creepy pervert.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

wait are on to how to survive societal collapse?

Pfft dummies it's gonna be road warrior rules, get yourself a death mobile and start raiding the wasteland for the succulent flesh of your fellow man

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

please tell me the secret republicans i've got a ton of poo poo i'd really like to forget about for a plethora of reasons

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lmbo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i hope he makes this guy attorney general, and makes christie his assistant.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

loving turtleface just looking like the happiest man alive

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
turns out trump wasn't actually down

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and that :sayswho: guy was 100% vindicated in being all :sayswho:

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Montasque posted:

In the last 24hrs Trump keeps Obamacare, and Obama builds that pipeline.

Lolololol

whoa what

I was doing work in small town Canada what did I miss here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

whoa what

I was doing work in small town Canada what did I miss here

he's pulling half of that out of his rear end

guess which half