Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Bump and a drop on this to $110.

Thoogsby posted:

Gossen Digisix 2 Light Meter - Unused in the box. Purchased because I thought I lost mine but ended up finding it. Looking for $125 shipped.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/918762-REG/gossen_go_4006_2_digisix_2_light_meter.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I am thinking of a Nikkor 135 2.8 AI-S .. anyone have one they are thinking of parting with?

Edit : Ignore, found an AI version at BGN rates and just picked it up .. should be fun.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Nov 11, 2016

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Shipped out, PM'ing you the tracking info right now! Enjoy!

Got this. Thanks man, excited.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I hope you guys like wireless systems because I got a lot of 'em.

2x PocketWizard PlusX

Those of you intrepid BST viewers will remember I bought these from a goon a few months ago. These have been used precisely twice since then. Including a caddy, a plastic piece that screws onto the back of one transceiver so it can be attached to a speedlight or light stand. No sync cords included.
$100 for the pair, shipped
SOLD

2x PocketWizard Plus 3

I've had these for years, stalwart and bulletproof. Tons of different transmitting modes, I have no idea what they do. Also with one caddy. Original boxes & instructions, if you want them
$180, shipped
SOLD

Profoto Air TTL-C

I bought a B1 kit, and this was included, still has the original AAA batteries in it. This transmitter allows you to use most Profoto Air enabled strobes in TTL mode, as if you're using a speedlight. Colleagues of mine swear by it. Tested and works, but this particular model useless to me since I use Nikon. It's for Canon cameras ONLY.
$300, shipped (normally $411)

SmallRig VersaFrame Medium

full album here: http://imgur.com/a/BV6vC

This is a metal frame for DSLR videography & filmmaking. Covered in a variety of 1/4 20 and 3/8" holes, you can attach microphones, monitors, lights, audio, anything to it for all your DSLR filmmaking needs. I found the frame specific to my camera and don't need this one anymore.

$100 shipped.

paypal is chaydenphoto at gmail.

Interest check section

After a few years of service, I'm going to get rid of my heavy duty Profoto strobes, and a pile of modifiers. Since most of this stuff is heavy I'd like to keep it to local pickup in the NYC/tristate area, but shipping is possible. No need to clog up the thread, just pm me directly and I'll make a legit post.

Packs:
Profoto 7b, has a matching head. one battery, one charger, pelican case. Checked out by profoto and works perfectly. Battery is at 80 or 85% capacity, not enough to warrant a replacement.

Profoto Pro B2, or 7b2. this is the upgraded version of the 7b, has a 'better' modeling light, built-in pocketwizard receiver. checked out by profoto last year, great shape. with 2x batteries and a charger, SKB case.

Heads:
2x profoto pro-b heads. both checked out by profoto last year, great shape. includes caps and small disc reflectors.
1x ProRing ringflash. all the hardware included, plus a gerry-rigged handle from a drill. I also have 2 different modifiers for this, white and silver reflectors that mimic a beauty dish.

Modifiers:
Proglobe - 16" globe that makes super soft light, fantastic for interior photography.
5' phottix octabox with profoto speedring.
Profoto OCF beauty dish, never used, no speedring.
I also still have the apollo 50" box and 28" box, and lastolite 4' square reflector, open to offers.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Nov 16, 2016

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Selling off my extra gear I don't need to fund my trip to my faraway homeland:

A7ii (comes with box, paperwork, charger, strap, and battery). Shutter Activations is a bit north of 5500.

Sony FE 55mm f/1.8 (comes with box and lens bag)

Both are in excellent condition — no problems whatsoever. If you buy both, I'll also include the following free of charge for making my life easier:

1) Oly to FE mount converter
2) Oly 35mm f/2.8
3) Minolta Alpha to FE mount converter
4) Minolta 50mm f/2.8 macro

A7ii is $1000
55 1.8 is $600
Both for $1500.

All prices shipped in the continental US.

I have some significant travel coming up and likely won't be able to keep up with the thread — if you want to reach me about any specific questions please feel free to PM me here, or email me at mail @ joehanchoi dot com

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Shipped out, PM'ing you the tracking info right now! Enjoy!

Received this! I did end up getting dinged another $60 from customs but oh well.

I forgot to ask if you had a reciept for it - not a big deal but if you have it that'd be great for whenever I end up selling. Lens looks great, looking forward to using it. Cheers!

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Selling my Canon gear, 9.5-10/10 condition. . $1525 for the lot, and it comes with an extra battery and some step up rings to 77mm. Willing to part out as well.

Canon 80D DSLR Body
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
Canon EF-S 55-250m f/4-5.6 IS STM (Comes with high quality protective filter)
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM
Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 STM

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Taking it to the mail room now! I'll PM you tracking shortly!

The tripod arrived over the weekend but I didn't have a chance to pick it up until today. Looks like it's never been used- thanks again!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Looks like it's never been used
Yep that sounds like my stuff...
No problem, enjoy!

So I still have the carbon monopod and the Kirk head if any sports shooters are struggling to support a heavy tele!

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling my Canon 6d setup to fund a new PC build. I originally bought this to digitize film negatives / artwork, so this is pretty much pristine, never taken outside. Around 6 months old, not sure on the exact shutter count but I would say under 3k.

I have all original packaging, etc. as well

Screen protector on since day 1, comes with 2 32gb SanDisk Extreme cards, 2 official Canon batteries / charger and a super comfy Optech strap.

The Canon EF 50mm Macro is an oldie but goodie for artwork reproduction and negative scanning. Glass is pristine with a few tiny cosmetic marks.

Asking $1170 shipped to the continental US for the whole shebang. Would accept $1070 shipped for the camera / accessories only (both prices including PP fees).

PM for payment details / questions

Ethanfr0me fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Nov 17, 2016

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

VelociBacon posted:

Received this! I did end up getting dinged another $60 from customs but oh well.

I forgot to ask if you had a reciept for it - not a big deal but if you have it that'd be great for whenever I end up selling. Lens looks great, looking forward to using it. Cheers!

Sorry I just now saw this, had a 24 hour shift at work. Glad it arrived but that sucks about that customs ding. I was hoping they would let it go through without that. :(

I'm afraid I don't have a receipt anymore, sorry! Hopefully you'll love that lens forever and ever. :) Enjoy and thanks again!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Sorry I just now saw this, had a 24 hour shift at work. Glad it arrived but that sucks about that customs ding. I was hoping they would let it go through without that. :(

I'm afraid I don't have a receipt anymore, sorry! Hopefully you'll love that lens forever and ever. :) Enjoy and thanks again!

All good! Thanks again. Taking it to Japan in a couple weeks.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
edit: wtf wrong thread

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 18, 2016

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

Thoogsby posted:

Bump and a drop on this to $110.

Would take an even $100?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

aricoarena posted:

Would take an even $100?

Sure. Drop me an email: bengibb at gmail

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006

Thoogsby posted:

I sent a stranger Money over the internet.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Selling my Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens because i need the money and have lenses close enough to it. It was a mistake buy, and now i'm unloading it unto goons.

Also selling my Sennheiser lavalier. Another drunken purchase. Both in pristine condition, with the lens barely used at all.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UNQ4US/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

- $475

- $125

Prices include shipping to the states.

Erostratus fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 22, 2016

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Looking for an Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 for a family member. If you have one you should sell it to me - you probably haven't taken it out of your bag in months man cmon.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I just launched my light meter into a creek on the first day of a photo trip, so if anyone has a gossen digisix or something similar I would be interested.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006

Thoogsby posted:

aricoarena posted:

I sent a stranger Money over the internet.

Got my digisix in the mail yesterday, but sorry I'm not selling it.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
sold

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Dec 9, 2016

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Choicecut posted:

Selling my Fuji 16mm 1.4. Great lens, but I find myself using the 35f/2 or the 27f/2.8 all the time. It has the Fuji brand square metal hood, original boxes and all that jazz. Asking $750 OBO Shipped

I am interested, can you give me a night to sleep on it? I've been throwing money around this month.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Removed, found what I needed.

Huxley fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 30, 2016

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

I have a few film point and shoot cameras and a Minolta Lens I am looking to sell.

I do not have any working batteries or film to test the cameras but they should all work fine.

More pictures : http://imgur.com/a/PUQWW

Olympus stylus epic - Black 35mm 2.8 lens - Great shape, a couple of scuffs on the front - $135
Olympus stylus epic zoom 80 - Silver 38-80mm lens - Good shape - $30
Olympus stylus - Black 35mm 3.5 lens - The body shows a little bit of wear -$30
Olympus LT Zoom 105 - Maroon Leather wrap and strap 38-105mm lens - Overall good shape, some scratches on the chrome lens cover - $25

Minolta Maxxum 50 f2.8 macro - Lens is in perfect shape, comes with the box and manual. Check out the pictures. $110

I don't have PMs but you can email me brandon at chiarmonte.com or post here

Let me know if you want any more detailed pictures of anything.

Prices include shipping and paypal as goods fees. I will be shipping via USPS priority mail.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich

Erostratus posted:

Selling my Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens because i need the money and have lenses close enough to it. It was a mistake buy, and now i'm unloading it unto goons.

Also selling my Sennheiser lavalier. Another drunken purchase. Both in pristine condition, with the lens barely used at all.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UNQ4US/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

- $475

- $125

Prices include shipping to the states.

Price drop because i need to move these and i owe ebay money -

Lens - $450 (Literally used for one day!)
Lavalier - $ 110 (Literally never used!)

Erostratus fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Nov 28, 2016

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

outcast_p posted:

Olympus stylus epic - Black 35mm 2.8 lens - Great shape, a couple of scuffs on the front - $135

DIBS :stare: Shooting you an email

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

Animal posted:

I am interested, can you give me a night to sleep on it? I've been throwing money around this month.

That's cool, let me know either way.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

DJExile posted:

DIBS :stare: Shooting you an email

Payment received. Packaged has been sent out. I think paypal should have sent you the tracking number.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Choicecut posted:

That's cool, let me know either way.

Spent the money on a personal trainer instead. It was a hard decision, but I didn't wanna feel like a total Goon if I made the opposite choice.

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it'll go quick.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
No problem dude, good luck with the training.

Lowered price to 725 700 shipped

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 1, 2016

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

outcast_p posted:

Payment received. Packaged has been sent out. I think paypal should have sent you the tracking number.

They did, I'll let you know when it arrives. Thanks!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

My fancy new stylus has arrived.

outcast_p is good people who shipped the camera wrapped in a blanket of reassurance padded by security and sealed up with calm

:cheers:

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
sold

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Dec 9, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
FUJI LENSES
because I'm dumb and have poor impulse control

27mm f/2.8 $250 shipped to the US
In perfect shape, I just bought this last month for the size but no longer need it. Comes with OEM box, caps, and an aftermarket hood.
23mm f/1.4 $600 shipped to the US
Has some cosmetic dings to lens body, fuji's metalwork is pretty but shows the slightest wear. Optically perfect. Comes with oem caps, aftermarket metal hood, Fuji square expensive hood, and OG ugly petal hood.

I'm in the market for a 10-24 if anyone is looking to trade.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

DJExile posted:

My fancy new stylus has arrived.

outcast_p is good people who shipped the camera wrapped in a blanket of reassurance padded by security and sealed up with calm

:cheers:

I pack that way because I hope other people do as well.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

outcast_p posted:

I pack that way because I hope other people do as well.

It was greatly appreciated

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Interest Check:

Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2 Sony e-mount lens
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1080388-REG/zeiss_2103_749_loxia_35mm_f_2_biogon.html

and/or

Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2 Sony e-mount lens
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1080387-REG/zeiss_2103_748_loxia_50mm_f_2_planar.html

I also own the hard case for the whole loxia set.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I'd like to sell this as a set:

RB67 Pro-S with one 120 back, WLF, new light seals. Fully functional and extra-double light tight.

Extra Pro-S Body - fully functional but cosmetically rough

90mm f/3.8 Sekor C in great condition

65mm F4 K/L (one of the latest & sharpest lenses for the system) in great condition

Mamiya L-grip

Off-brand Cokin-Z filter holder with yellow & graduated neutral density filters

Vivitar 77mm CPL

One (1) Mamiya rear lens cap

Two (2) generic 77mm front lens caps

All of this for :420: $420 :420: to the CONUS

Edit: A quick pic. I can post shots of everything soon.

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Dec 3, 2016

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!

outcast_p posted:

Olympus stylus - Black 35mm 3.5 lens - The body shows a little bit of wear -$30

Love these little bastards, what kind of wear does it have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Any interest in a 35mm f/2.8 color-minotar that was professionally adapted to fuji xf? I bought it drunk one night and it just sits on my shelf.