Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Lastgirl posted:

Mike Pence

I now dub you

Milk Piss

that is your meme

eat it :colbert:

Mike Pence

I dub you

Horrible-piece-of-poo poo-who-should-die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

shiksa posted:

yes what were the nuances to the catchphrase introduced in the last week of the campaign?

I'm kind of enjoying that while I was totally corncobbed from the election, these people are going to be corncobbed over and over and over and over until trump dies or is voted out.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

Mike Pence

I now dub you

Milk Piss

that is your meme

eat it :colbert:

Nah, too clever. He doesn't deserve that.

Covok posted:

Mike Pence

I dub you

Better

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I call Mike Pence the Janitor, because he's gonna be so busy cleaning up Trump's messes he won't have time to set gay people on fire for their own good.

- Me at my most wishful-thinking.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

DaveWoo posted:

Because it's basically the same as this:

Like yeah thats dumb and annoying but who gives a piss. Better than loving holocaust deniers. Although I do admit you have a point.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

docbeard posted:

I call Mike Pence the Janitor, because he's gonna be so busy cleaning up Trump's messes he won't have time to set gay people on fire for their own good.

- Me at my most wishful-thinking.

toss a sweet little eastern european model and he'll be distracted enough to rubber stamp everything that comes across his desk

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Please don't bring bronies into this it's bad enough already.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Agrajag posted:

toss a sweet little eastern european model and he'll be distracted enough to rubber stamp everything that comes across his desk

Yeah, that's where the wishful thinking comes in.

The reality is that Trump has no real interest in governing (except to the extent that rallies count as governance) and Pence almost certainly has no real interest in letting him.

But a man can dream. A man can dream.

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool

Covok posted:

Mike Pence

I dub you

One of the chants tonight was "Pence sucks too"

Kaitlin Lange is reporting that a total of seven people were arrested.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Remember how Trump got bored after like a month and did not spend every waking moment for a year and a half campaigning to ruin the lives of everyone besides straight white men?

Just lol if you're so far up your own rear end in a top hat you think Trump will get bored and not try to do the awful things he said over and over he would. He's a stupid gently caress surrounded by rejects who despise each other, and that will prevent him from achieving all his evil aims with the ruthless efficiency of, say, a Ted Cruz. But he's still going to try to do all the bad things. Don't delude yourselves, you pathetic pack of Oprahs.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Covok posted:

This tells me that he may actually lose them before inaugration day. They were expecting some big revolution that isn't happening and it's eating at them.

I dunno they're already beginning to justify keeping parts of obamacare

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

If we make it to Ivanka I vote we just name her empress of America for life.

nah ivanka is when poo poo really goes down the drain. you gotta make it to barron so he can erase his fathers legacy and restore the american empire

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

docbeard posted:

Yeah, that's where the wishful thinking comes in.

The reality is that Trump has no real interest in governing (except to the extent that rallies count as governance) and Pence almost certainly has no real interest in letting him.

But a man can dream. A man can dream.

He's gonna get real interested in it when he realizes that he's gonna carry the rap and literally can't fire Pence.

I do expect a revolving cabinet.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

McGlockenshire posted:

I dunno they're already beginning to justify keeping parts of obamacare

Lol these people have no principals: they're literal sheep.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

bash
all
fash

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Please help us Jeb!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

MaxxBot posted:

Please help us Ted!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Trump is poo poo.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

MaxxBot posted:

Please help us Jeb!

quote:

Empty guac bowl in the trash this morning, scraped out with a spoon. This country is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood from . . . wherever, and the Trumpers will sigh. The accumulated filth of all their applause and Trump signs will foam up about their waists and all the pundits and surrogates will look up and shout "Low Energy!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "Jeb!."

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I apologise for my own contributions to anime politics. I'm still gonna do it tho cause I enjoy it and I'm not doing it with the idea in mind I'm doing anything other than clowning on one dickhead radio host and I find it funny

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Admiral Ray posted:

Yeah I want to disbelieve but Reagan is the motherfucker that said "A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not." on television and nothing loving happened. lol if you think Trump's getting impeached.

true, but reagan had the bullshit kindly grandpa charisma, trump doesn't plus he is still at odds with the GOP especially since he is still an "unknown" with his stances. he is blow hard rear end in a top hat too.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Remember how Trump got bored after like a month and did not spend every waking moment for a year and a half campaigning to ruin the lives of everyone besides straight white men?

Just lol if you're so far up your own rear end in a top hat you think Trump will get bored and not try to do the awful things he said over and over he would. He's a stupid gently caress surrounded by rejects who despise each other, and that will prevent him from achieving all his evil aims with the ruthless efficiency of, say, a Ted Cruz. But he's still going to try to do all the bad things. Don't delude yourselves, you pathetic pack of Oprahs.

honestly this. alot of his cabinite choses are sad rear end in a top hat fucks who hate each other and will constantly be looking to gently caress each other over. for example he may make bannon chief of staff, the dude who communicates with the other branchs and helps dictate policy, bannon is anti-establishment clown who will basically just say gently caress you too every one. he is probaly putting one of two corrupted sadistic authoritarian sheriffs in charge of DHS where neither would have any gently caress idea what to do at all. its a broken house of cards with half the cards on fire or breaking each other. i mean sure stuff like that can work. Lincoln did it. but Lincoln was also actually good at his job and new how to get people to work together, trump doesn't. at all.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

true, but reagan had the bullshit kindly grandpa charisma, trump doesn't plus he is still at odds with the GOP especially since he is still an "unknown" with his stances. he is blow hard rear end in a top hat too.

honestly this. alot of his cabinite choses are sad rear end in a top hat fucks who hate each other and will constantly be looking to gently caress each other over. for example he may make bannon chief of staff, the dude who communicates with the other branchs and helps dictate policy, bannon is anti-establishment clown who will basically just say gently caress you too every one. he is probaly putting one of two corrupted sadistic authoritarian sheriffs in charge of DHS where neither would have any gently caress idea what to do at all. its a broken house of cards with half the cards on fire or breaking each other. i mean sure stuff like that can work. Lincoln did it. but Lincoln was also actually good at his job and new how to get people to work together, trump doesn't. at all.

well i mean there was that whole civil war thing

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Yinlock posted:

well i mean there was that whole civil war thing

well yeah but i mean cabinet wise.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Baloogan posted:

also, no matters what happens /pol/ will get pissy, its the nature of the site. i could post on /pol/ saying like "i dont think theres enough homosexuals in trumps transition team!!" and someone would reply in 20 seconds with "YEAH NEED MOAR DICKGIRLS"

keep an eye on trends on /pol/ imo, not individual threads.

I kinda feel like continuing to not give a poo poo what /pol/ thinks about anything would be the best choice for me, personally

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/davecatanese/status/797647147768434688

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Donald Trump will fake an illness as an excuse to resign before june of 2018, mike pence will be caught on tape calling them "meh-mems" and then be eaten by wolves less than after trump's resignation.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I fully expect a Reaganesque Presidency from Trump:

quote:

6/12/81
President Reagan fails to recognize his only black Cabinet member, Housing Secretary Samuel Pierce, at a White House reception for big-city mayors. "How are you, Mr. Mayor?" he greets Pierce. "I'm glad to meet you. How are things in your city?"

quote:

6/16/81
President Reagan holds his third press conference, where he responds to questions on:
*The Israeli attack on Iraq – "I can't answer that."
*Israel's refusal to sign the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty – "Well, I haven't given very much thought to that particular question there."
*Pakistan's refusal to sign the treaty – "I won't answer the last part of the question."
*Israeli threats against Lebanon – "Well, this one's going to be one, I'm afraid, that I can't answer now."
*The tactics of political action committees – "I don't really know how to answer that."
As for skepticism about his administration's grasp of foreign affairs, the President declares, "I'm satisfied that we do have a foreign policy."

quote:

7/23/81
"Heck, no. I'm going to leave this to you experts. I'm not going to get involved in details."
--President Reagan declining Treasury Secretary Donald Regan's invitation to join the negotiating session at which his tax-cut bill is being shaped

quote:

8/13/81
President Reagan takes time out from his summer vacation at his home in Santa Barbara, California – which is oddly called a "ranch" though no livestock or crops are raised there – to sign the largest budget and tax cuts in history into law. When his dog wanders by, a reporter asks its name. "Lassie," the President replies, then corrects himself. "Millie!" he says. "Millie. Millie's her name." Everyone laughs and laughs.

quote:

8/31/81
Former movie actor Rex Allen, who spent 45 minutes with President Reagan after presenting him with four pairs of free boots, says, "He acted like there was nothing else in the world he had to do, nothing else on his mind."
Says an unnamed White House aide, "There are times when you really need him to do some work, and all he wants to do is tell stories about his movie days."

quote:

10/2/81
At a White House briefing with Caspar Weinberger, President Reagan is asked how his MX missiles will be deployed. "I don't know but what maybe you haven't gotten into the area that I'm gonna turn over to the, heh heh, to the Secretary of Defense," he says sheepishly.
"The silos will be hardened," Weinberger says, then nods approvingly as Reagan ad-libs, "Yes, I could say this. The plan also includes the hardening of silos."

quote:

11/10/81
President Reagan elicits hoots of laughter at his fifth press conference when he says of his constantly feuding aides, "There is no bickering or backstabbing going on. We're a very happy group." As he leaves, Lesley Stahl holds up a copy of the just-out Atlantic Monthly featuring William Greider's article "The Education of David Stockman," in which the chatty Budget Director:
*Admits, "None of us really understands what's going on with all these numbers"
*Acknowledges that supply-side economics "was always a Trojan horse to bring down the top rate"
*Says of the Reagan tax bill, "Do you realize the greed that came to the forefront? The hogs were really feeding."
Was the President aware of this article? He was not.

quote:

11/23/81
President Reagan vetoes a stopgap spending bill, thus forcing the federal government – for the first time in history – to temporarily shut down. Says House Speaker Tip O'Neill, "He knows less about the budget than any president in my lifetime. He can't even carry on a conversation about the budget. It's an absolute and utter disgrace."

quote:

12/17/81
At his sixth press conference, President Reagan is asked if he agrees with his Justice Department's efforts to overturn the Supreme Court's Webber ruling, which allows unions and management to enter into voluntary affirmative action agreements. The President says he "can't bring that to mind as to what it pertains to and what it calls for." When a reporter explains it to him, he says he supports the decision, though White House aides later say he thinks it should be overturned.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Unironically, Giant Meteor for 2017 at this point.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Why the gently caress we always gotta have alien meteors busting in for a disaster why can't we get some homegrown catastrophes like the yellowstone supervolcano.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

Why the gently caress we always gotta have alien meteors busting in for a disaster why can't we get some homegrown catastrophes like the yellowstone supervolcano.

Because that's too real.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Covok posted:

Unironically, Giant Meteor for 2017 at this point.

nahh you gotta get more realistic than that.

coronal mass ejection 2017

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

I am looking at the /pol/ thread and it ain't gonna be long until the conspiracy wing breaks off because Trump supports Israel/will appoint lovely Republicans.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm the hardening of silos

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Cubey posted:

nahh you gotta get more realistic than that.

coronal mass ejection 2017

that's the stuff
at least it will bring back trump and his sycophants back to the time period they desire in their hearts

Covok
May 27, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

I am looking at the /pol/ thread and it ain't gonna be long until the conspiracy wing breaks off because Trump supports Israel/will appoint lovely Republicans.

He will still keep the Rust Belt people, though. So he won't lose all his support.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

babypolis posted:

nah ivanka is when poo poo really goes down the drain. you gotta make it to barron so he can erase his fathers legacy and restore the american empire

Eventually Trump will become a title like czar or caeser. In the year 4000 the New Empire of the Americas will be under the rule of Trump Tiffany the XIV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

does this mean that wild conspiracy theories will swing back into the realm of the left?

is michael moore our alex jones?

can't wait to "woke" some people with some really long youtube videos!

• Locked thread