Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
gently caress oath, I was just telling my mate how disappointed I was with FBK this season and last to a lesser extent but he really impressed me tonight. Austin needs a second move to try and beat opponents when his pace fails and his back up plan of "fall over screaming" fails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

fbk had a shocking season last season and wasn't even playing this, and after 15 min i thought he was gonna put in another cbf effort, but once we scored he reverted to first season form and it fuckin owned. austin is good because hes actually left footed, hes what i wish connor pain had managed to be

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

also bozanic finally had a good game tonight, broxham owns no matter where he plays, baro is turning out to be much closer to delpierre than contreras, thomas might be the best keeper we've had since langerak, and a 3 nil win makes me v happy

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

a perfect start and I haven't been here to talk poo poo.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

dj_pain posted:

a perfect start and I haven't been here to talk poo poo.

and where the gently caress have you been young man, we've been worried sick and called all the hospitals

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Sydney's backline is currently at Kleenex level stiffness at the minute, like an entire defence made up of mahazis made out of paper mache

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
what the gently caress just happened

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Holy hell, do yourself a favour and find a highlight of that goal, Perth literally spasticked their way into a Sydney goal

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I was literally just saying how many mistakes we'd forced them into at the back and we steal that goal. Perfect.

Thought he'd hosed himself up with the last touch, though.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Tongues posted:

Holy hell, do yourself a favour and find a highlight of that goal, Perth literally spasticked their way into a Sydney goal

I play goal at a low level and would be embarrassed to give up a goal by being that asleep.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

iajanus posted:

I play goal at a low level and would be embarrassed to give up a goal by being that asleep.

I've conceded some dumb-as-a-box-of-hammers goals over the years due to a condition i call being fuckin gash and even i cringed

on the plus side crowd and atmosphere sounding great

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

And another beautifully worked team goal. Sweet as bro

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Jesus ninkovic has come alive this season, not sure how bobo was left unmarked on the 6 yard line though!

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Perth have turned into custard, we could have a cricket score here

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Considering how good Perth were in the first twenty this score line is ridiculous. Their defence gives the ball away so often it's indescribable.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
This is also the perth that dismantled city so thoroughly as well. They look a bit mercurial at times - if they didn't have keogh I'd feel safe in saying that they're done and dusted.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

God drat unlucky deflection there

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

good goal

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Goddamnit I stopped watching for one minute to eat some tea. Good goal?

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Ah just saw it - own goals serve a cruel god at times

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Tongues posted:

Goddamnit I stopped watching for one minute to eat some tea. Good goal?

Nink's was, though.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
It seems like we've got quite a few strikers just taking the absolute piss out of the league this year, roll out that citizenship carpet malcolm

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Sydney and Liverpool leading their leagues in November. Sure, we'll bottle both, but it's sweet ATM.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I blame aldi frozen pizza for this

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

Bogan Krkic posted:

also bozanic finally had a good game tonight, broxham owns no matter where he plays, baro is turning out to be much closer to delpierre than contreras, thomas might be the best keeper we've had since langerak, and a 3 nil win makes me v happy

That Baro call is wrong

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Nah he's good, he's no man mountain but he's not just walking about giving away penalties

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
If we're talking about a continuum of defender capability that ranges from Contreras on one end and Delpierre on the other, Baro is definitely closer to our French champion solely due to the fewer amounts of calamities so far.

Although I can distinctly remember Contreras being ridiculous good in the ACL for while simultaneously being terrible in the league, so maybe we'll have to wait to see how Baro gets on against Traktor Lokomotiv or whatever in a couple years when we come good again

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
IMO he's a complete liability in our back four and will get found out on the reg. Even if he was decent I couldn't put him up near Delpierre because he's easily the best defender the A-League's ever seen

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Looks like this weekends game vs MV has been postponed because a food cart fell over in the cake tin or something idk.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
After all these bloody years I don't know why they decided to put nz right on that fault line, as a rate payer I hope heads roll at local council level /herald sun

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

bloody earthquakes, coming here and stealing our buildings

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
build an earthquake proof wall

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
My flask is full, I've got work in 12 hours, I Am Ready For The Socceroos

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

we're gonna stuff those thais

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Bogan Krkic posted:

we're gonna stuff those thais

I prefer shirt

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I have already had too much

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

im still a little miffed that it turned out to be insensitive and illegal to get a tattoo of the thai god king

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

instead im going to sit here and watch the thai goal king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Goddamn even in warhammer you can get a tat of the emperor

Keen to see what jmac can do tonight, I'm expecting the thais to sit ten blokes in the 18 yard and force us to bulldoze so hopefully we don't miss juric too much

• Locked thread