Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Do I look like I'm from Michigan motherfucker?

You're a goon: I'm assuming 6 foot, 300ish lbs of mostly cheeto residue.

Yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Coldforge posted:

You're a goon: I'm assuming 6 foot, 300ish lbs of mostly cheeto residue.

Yes?

Or is that Wisconsin? Frankly, all you mid-west rust-belters look the same to me.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Coldforge posted:

Or is that Wisconsin? Frankly, all you mid-west rust-belters look the same to me.

:smugbird: nope

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chichevache posted:

When the Civil War happens which state should we all meet up in? I vote for Jalisco.

My hometown is in Michoacan.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Can't be Minnesota, you said the second biggest body of water; that's obviously Michigan-Huron. You Canadian? Canada's a state, right?

Coldforge fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 12, 2016

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Coldforge posted:

Can't be Minnesota, you said the second biggest body of water; that's obviously Michigan-Huron. You Canadian? Canada's a state, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Baikal

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

I have no idea what we're talking about anymore. Which is fitting for this thread; good to see we're keeping on track.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Coldforge posted:

I have no idea what we're talking about anymore. Which is fitting for this thread; good to see we're keeping on track.

Second largest (by volume) body of freshwater is lake superior, but its cool, when it came out that Kaep didn't vote this thread was sunk

I stand corrected, Tanganyika apparently is the second largest. Whatever. Go Packers.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

land of a quadrillion mosquitos and my one memory of sleeping on a couch in a house with no ac and waking up stuck to it in the summer

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so mike evans is now an enemy of the state

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/797937719603118081

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/797938022796890113

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

OMFG, I loving LOVE MIKE EVANS :love:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Kaep did a black power salute after scoring a rushing TD today

(Which is still more than he did Tuesday)

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Mike Evans owns.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Guess I'm following Mike Evans on twitter now.

gently caress Donald Trump. Donald Trump loving ruined this country for me. I used to be able to pretend it meant something, but now? Now it can go gently caress itself.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

gently caress Donald Trump. Donald Trump loving ruined this country for me. I used to be able to pretend it meant something, but now? Now it can go gently caress itself.

:sad:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

Now it can go gently caress itself.

It just did.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

That's actually the one good thing that's come out of this whole mess. Nobody can bury their heads in the sand anymore, continuing to say "everything's fine"

There's a lot of people who openly hate minorities and/or our fight for rights, or even just our fight to exist here. And you know at least some of them. We all do. We can't hide it any more.

The first step to fixing a problem is realizing and admitting there's a problem.

Also

Chichevache posted:

It just did.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

It just did.

goddamnit, you're right.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
nice meltdowns.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/798236696940843010

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Oh great. GREAT, Kaep.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Oh God, Kaep saw this meme and actually took it to heart.

Stupid Kaep

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

*Inserts foot deeper into mouth*

Real bummer to see this attitude. I hope someone he trusts/is close to him can help him see the flaw, so he can give the kids a better message about voting in addition to all the other work he does.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Shangri-Law School posted:

Oh God, Kaep saw this meme and actually took it to heart.

Stupid Kaep

Huh...so thats what Tomsula is up to

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Dumb Quarterback Revealed to be Dumb Person.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Where's that tweet about getting mad when black people express their politics in ways you don't like

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Where's that tweet about getting mad when black people express their politics in ways you don't like

gently caress that, it's his politics that are poo poo in this moment, not how he expresses it.

loving vote, dude.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Not voting on amendments or issues that are directly on the ballot ( as it was explained rather clearly to me ) is pretty lovely dude

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

You're thinking of the one where black people protest the way white people always said they should, then honkey gets mad at that too. If you're trying to direct that to the posters in this thread I don't think it applies, since our issue is that Kaep was protesting in a fantastic way up until he made this dumb point which reinforces minority disenfranchisement in our current system.

Speaking of, I got to hear a lot of "I told you Kaepernick was an idiot" from fishbellies.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I guess he wasn't one of the good ones, after all

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I guess he wasn't one of the good ones, after all

gently caress that, you're referring to the cases when the means are criticized when it's obvious that the critic never agreed with the ends to begin with. I commend Kaep for his protests, but telling people "gently caress it, we're all dead no matter what," is a nihilistic, disastrous message. And I'm not going to condescend to Kaep by pretending otherwise.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Itt a collection of mostly white upper middle class college educated dudes telling a hyper rich mixed race guy the way he chooses to advocate for an oppressed class is invalid because he chooses to not participate in said oppressive system (through the minor agency it grants him as a means of projecting a false sense of self determination)

The aristocrats

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

But but but l-lenin says you should vote anyway!

Civic duty is a self indulgent sham

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
*looks up who the next president elect is*

Yeah, no, dipshit, people need to vote.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're going to vote this war criminal into office and like it

What, you want the rapist instead?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

Counterpoint. There were actual people who voted for a dead gorilla in this election...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

weird Asian candy posted:

Counterpoint. There were actual people who voted for a dead gorilla in this election...

15,000 of them!!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

pubic works project posted:

15,000 of them!!

Clinton lost 6 million votes from Obama's count in 2012.

15,000 morons who joke voted for Harambe is literally meaningless.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chilichimp posted:

they did

how does vote quantity yield a different result?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey yall get out there and vote

*votes for trump*

not like that!

and the circle is complete

• Locked thread