Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

The real news is that Club Penguin is still a thing

Just wait until the HABBO riots start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

logikv9 posted:

laughing hard at christie because he hosed up his entire political career by being on team trump and now that they won he doesn't even get a loving reward :laffo:

i dunno a get out of jail free card is a p decent reward outside of monopoly

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Dolash posted:

And why is Christie still on the outs, again? I thought he was promised AG but apparently that's going to Rudy? It can't just be Bridgegate, can it?
Kuschner hates him because Christie prosecuted his father for being massively corrupt (because he was massively corrupt).

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

christie has nothing more to offer trump so he was immediately thrown away a long time ago

20 pc nuggets dude as many as trump can scarf down. Giant heaping armfulls of individual bbq and sweet n sour sauces. Innovative m&m consumption strategies. Christie has literally tons to offer trump (it is a fat joke. The tons that he has to offer is tons of body mass that he has. He is obese.)

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

laughing hard at christie because he hosed up his entire political career by being on team trump and now that they won he doesn't even get a loving reward :laffo:

he was also the first to bend the knee which made it much easier for others to do so politically. he also crushed rubio at the last moment in a desperate swing to make sure trump did not get a contested convention to do so.

he took the most risk for zero reward.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

logikv9 posted:

brand new train stations and yards! all on top of minority neighborhoods :smugdon:

I'm Jewish :tipshat:

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Trumpists on twitter: "Nobody's, like, actually prepared to be president, man"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
do you think trump will swear in on a copy of the art of the deal

Christina Arugula
Aug 10, 2004
How do you like your lawn? Broiled or charred?
Ramrod XTreme

:effort:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to load up Anarchy Online and protest Trump in there completely by myself.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

anime was right posted:

he was also the first to bend the knee which made it much easier for others to do so politically. he also crushed rubio at the last moment in a desperate swing to make sure trump did not get a contested convention to do so.

he took the most risk for zero reward.

Now that he's on the outs tho he's done in politics, which means that in terms of his effects on the primary process and american democracy / western civilization, Chris Christie executed the most successful kamikaze since Muhammad Atta

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Louisgod posted:

Wonder what the furries in Second Life think of the election

I checked in with the Grateful Dead Mars Hotel community in second life, and they're still pissed that nobody is going to lower the regulations on selling pulled pork out of the back of a van. So life goes on, basically.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Arms_Akimbo posted:

I checked in with the Grateful Dead Mars Hotel community in second life, and they're still pissed that nobody is going to lower the regulations on selling pulled pork out of the back of a van. So life goes on, basically.

:prepop:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

so bannon is goebbels and reince is speer

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

feelin disenfranchised and also anxious around human beings but still want to help?????

good news

https://twitter.com/gossipgriII/status/797931201717673985

pools closed

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

so bannon is goebbels and reince is speer

Isn't Reince Martin Bormann?

Speer is like....Gingrich or something

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

The real news is that Club Penguin is still a thing

Just wait until the HABBO riots start

mother bobba

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
https://twitter.com/absurdistwords/status/797984611628421120

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Arms_Akimbo posted:

Well poo poo anything to help the boys out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocLwRlbn1-E

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lorn Wayne posted:

i don't.

one of the most interesting parts of the old trump thread was watching boosted trying to abuse the smallest amount of power possible on this dumb gay planet (i.e. being a cspam IK).

Boosted was the worst ik by far because he has the dumbest loudest brokebrain and i couldnt block him when he was ik

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

20 pc nuggets dude as many as trump can scarf down. Giant heaping armfulls of individual bbq and sweet n sour sauces. Innovative m&m consumption strategies. Christie has literally tons to offer trump (it is a fat joke. The tons that he has to offer is tons of body mass that he has. He is obese.)

:discourse:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lmfao forever

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I don't know what kind of sex move the Trump Turnberry is, but I'm calling for it to be illegal.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

it's cool guys blind trust remember?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
The funnyt hing is I don't think he even realize it's a conflict of interest: it's more like "I NEED TO LET AMERICA KNOW EXACTLY HOW GREAT I AM"

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://nypost.com/2016/11/13/trump-is-dumping-christie-over-bridgegate-insiders/amp/

I don't know which I find funnier. The fact that the NY Post isn't even bothering to hide the orange tinted arm sticking out of it's backside, or the fact the one first things on the media sock puppet to-do list was "poo poo all over fat reek."

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Also ummmmmm I'm not sayin this I'm just alluding to it but when you start sayin poo poo like "Bannon is literally Goebbels" how far are we away from advocating violence

is it advocating violence to say this dude is literally nazi filth

b/c if Jeb would go back in time 2 off baby hitler he'd probably go back in time 2 off baby goebbels so

uhhhhhhhh grown up goebbels is worse than baby goebbels right? Where is Jeb! rn. has anyone seen his dopey rear end lately and is he still posting instagrams of his handgun like a deranged poo poo these days because uhhhhhhh Jeb!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dolash posted:

And why is Christie still on the outs, again? I thought he was promised AG but apparently that's going to Rudy? It can't just be Bridgegate, can it?

One of the aides Christie threw under the bus over Bridgegate was a mother with kids and this greatly displeased Trump so now Christie the permanent McDonald fetcher.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I informed my /pol/ fiend Trumpist buddy about the Reince thing and he is FURIOUS

No single thing will dislodge their love of Donald of course, but it's starting to kind of wear down on them having a new knee-bending-to-GOPe event every single day since the election with no end in sight

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Typo posted:

The funnyt hing is I don't think he even realize it's a conflict of interest: it's more like "I NEED TO LET AMERICA KNOW EXACTLY HOW GREAT I AM"

its just a straight up copy and paste from his campaign website i think, so more just laziness and this

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

america's new surgeon general:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jeb is currently working on a time machine to go back in time and kill baby trump

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Guys, guys, can we just stop again to marvel that Trump made his transition URL http://greatagain.gov

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Regular Nintendo posted:

Boosted was the worst ik by far because he has the dumbest loudest brokebrain and i couldnt block him when he was ik

zoux

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump will not allow his lackeys to throw innocents under the bus and ruin their lives to save their own skin

That is Trump's right alone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus posted:

america's new surgeon general:

I would be much, much happier with Harold as Surgeon General than Ben Carson. 100% Harold is the kind of wild card that would make lisinopril schedule 1 but make marijuana legal and mandatory

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh poo poo Trump has an application to apply for high ranking positions right there on the webpage https://www.greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

I would be much, much happier with Harold as Surgeon General than Ben Carson. 100% Harold is the kind of wild card that would make lisinopril schedule 1 but make marijuana legal and mandatory

over the counter no2 tanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

• Locked thread