Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

There are more commercials than content. Kinda wanna say gently caress AMC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What if Father Gabriel just annoyed Rick too much and he told Negan it was him just for spite.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

XTORT posted:

There are more commercials than content. Kinda wanna say gently caress AMC.

A special 90 minute episode!*

*25 minutes are commercials for Dishonored 2 and Call of Duty.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Readin the room and gettin the message :smug:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
WHY. WHY WOULD YOU EXPOSE HER LOCATION.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Negan with the candle stick in the apocalypse.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
He said the line!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

you better do something rick

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Lmao, that line was in the comics?

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

Man, i'm trying to watch commercials on AMC and this zombie show keeps coming on.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

some guy on the bus posted:

Lmao, that line was in the comics?

Yep, straight out of the comic. Perfectly delivered, too. I didn't know of they would use it or not.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"You're small and weak," he said to the man that towered over him.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Which line?

What's the matter Rick and co? You don't like a group of people coming in, wrecking your poo poo and forcing you to integrate? Imagine that.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
And poo poo rolls downhill

Negan's line about his dick

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Why don't they just pack up and leave? Burn the village down and head literally anywhere else. Anything is better than this poo poo.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

whoa

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The Archaic posted:

Why don't they just pack up and leave? Burn the village down and head literally anywhere else. Anything is better than this poo poo.

Right? Drive to the east coast or some poo poo and start over.

:lol: Shane shoutout.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

The Archaic posted:

I'm sure Alexandria, or at least the general area, is being watched just in case they try to cut and run.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

The Archaic posted:

I am running multiple tactical advantages they have with that town in my head but remembered that im on my couch and not in a show on the talking pictures.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
They burned the beds just to be assholes

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Must have had bedbugs.

Edit: Hooray, Trevor next episode!

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

These motherfuckers really just burned a bunch of Bob-o-Pedics for no reason.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Rosita had to show him the actual bullet so he wouldn't just start taking off his pants.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

DarklyDreaming posted:

They burned the beds just to be assholes

that doesnt seem very wise though

i know from playing fallout 4 that communities get upset without beds in the zombie apoc

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Orange Red Bull posted:

that doesnt seem very wise though

i know from playing fallout 4 that communities get upset without beds in the zombie apoc

People are having to sleep in shifts now.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Negan is super corny. Are they modeling him after the comics? His sing-singing and genuflecting every time he says something cute, very corny.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Invigorating blowjob talk on Talking Dead.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Kelly posted:

Negan is super corny. Are they modeling him after the comics? His sing-singing and genuflecting every time he says something cute, very corny.

Yes, the portrayal is inline with the comics. He likes to keep people off balance and the way he acts is one way he does it.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Svanja posted:

Yes, the portrayal is inline with the comics. He likes to keep people off balance and the way he acts is one way he does it.

Makes sense. I remarked to my husband that he seems like a cartoon character and then I realized that he IS a cartoon character.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Lol at Negan noticing the girl keeping track of the rations is fat.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I thought that was a thing when he said it but i cant remember if they ever confirmed it but Rick flat out said Judith is Shanes kid :laugh:

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Man, this might have been the deadest TWD episode posting I have seen.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
What did Michone see at the end of the episode?

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
JDM is nailing the Negan role, I'm enjoying this much more than I thought I would.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

80s James Hetfield posted:

What did Michone see at the end of the episode?

She saw smoke and when she investigated, she found the beds that the Saviors took from Alexandria had been burned.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

tomapot posted:

JDM is nailing the Negan role, I'm enjoying this much more than I thought I would.

Same. I can see that if you don't like/buy what JDM is doing it's going to be a rough ride though.

I think this is the most fun I've had with the show in a long time, really. Fingers crossed they don't do what they usually do and ruin everything.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

I know it's a cool idea on the one hand to have a season long antagonist for the first time in awhile, and it's cool for that guy to be Negan, but it's gonna be a real drag slogging through 12 or so more episodes (including a mid season break) of watching Our Heroes be mopey, beaten down betas.

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Again, the big question is why not just run or fight? I mean Alexandria still has it's big steel walls and they had there huge arsenal. I know they are outnumbered but they could have blown away negan and a bunch of his dudes.... I just think the way they have done this slave to Negan plot is not that believable.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Again, the big question is why not just run or fight? I mean Alexandria still has it's big steel walls and they had there huge arsenal. I know they are outnumbered but they could have blown away negan and a bunch of his dudes.... I just think the way they have done this slave to Negan plot is not that believable.

That I don't get at all, because before Rick left he told Gabriel the plan to evacuate everyone and meet somewhere. So that was on the table. They could just pile into a bunch of cars and get the gently caress out and go to back to Georgia or Nebraska or something. No way in hell Negan's guys will follow them across the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah... if they run they leave a nice fully stocked walled off compound for Negan and his men. Would he really care that much to chase them?